Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
bred winners there. 

Only came up on P4's although i wanted P2's. I tried everything which was dumb of me because i had a plan to only get the 2's. Trying everything slowed me down. 

Same here I only wanted the 4s then the 1s but everything slowed me down. Oh well. Can finally move on from refreshing links and holding out for restocks at 5pm everyday.

Yeah they claim they wanna get rid of bots, and this was the bot friendliest restock ever... smh...

Ended up with nothing cuz for some reason nike thought I was more willing to purchase a pair of free id. I'm bout to dip out of here as you cats that were able to cop especially ones with multiple pairs pouring salt on the wound. At the end of the day there still shoes tho so ima go outside and enjoy the nice weather

thats weird how some of you guys got the Nike free page.

Prior to the tweet, I had my auto-refresh and it was auto-refreshing all the links since Tuesday. Earlier today, i saw they killed most of the pages except the 4's and the 7's, so i closed everything except the 4's and 7's. Got a notification on my dashboard that auto-refresh has found the P4 link live, so i quickly added my size to cart and it went straight thru. Wasted time going back to the old links and they were still dead and I didn't even think to search the style codes. And when the link was tweeted, I clicked p2's and p1's and have been trying to add ever since. 

You would think they would've at least done the picture thing.....

I had to do the pics two times.

First when I found link by searching early, and second when I was trying to add oregon foams to cart but they were all reserved anyway.

I didn't encounter the picture captcha on my p4's. went straight to my cart, didn't even wait in line but that was also before the tweet went live.

Wow, I was sitting at my CPU refreshing Nike's twitter when the link went live, immediately started trying to snatch stuff up, still got nothing. Utterly confused lol I couldn't have been any faster if I wanted to be. Frustrating. Not sure what to do anymore for online releases.

Wow, I was sitting at my CPU refreshing Nike's twitter when the link went live, immediately started trying to snatch stuff up, still got nothing. Utterly confused lol I couldn't have been any faster if I wanted to be. Frustrating. Not sure what to do anymore for online releases.

Sorry to hear, makes me not feel so bad though.

My page monitor notification came before the tweet and i had to settle down and figure out where my priorities were. Copped the bred 1's first then when right for the prelude 6's.

My page monitor notification came before the tweet and i had to settle down and figure out where my priorities were. Copped the bred 1's first then when right for the prelude 6's.

did you have the links before the tweet?

Back
Top Bottom