• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
WOW.. Nike Employee discounted the Prelude 7 and not the ones i wanted struck out... maybe there will be another restock 

im such an idiot.. i had gammas in my cart... it was taking forever..  so i opened another tab and went for the P5s... got the picture cache... everything went thru fine.. but it wouldnt let me continue cause the gammas had already added to my cart... lol

still holding out for the P2's 
frown.gif

the last restock, the pages were taken down, and i fell asleep just waiting hours and hours. Next morning, i woke up and the page was back up and i was able to add a pair of jordan's to cart.

I feel more angry than the original release, becasue apparently nike felt that I and some other people were more interested in the free ID. DAMN im mad >:

Last edited:
What i dont understand is why dont they kill the links and put us out of our misery... its def been more than 15 mins (IE chekout time) so they should all either be gone or rereleased
SMH

Really sad that access to the page wasn't allowed on the device least likely to be using a bot (phone/mobile). **** you Nike

P1 and WTK8. P1 went straight to cart, while the WTK8 had the captchas.
bred winners there. 

Only came up on P4's although i wanted P2's. I tried everything which was dumb of me because i had a plan to only get the 2's. Trying everything slowed me down. 

I feel more angry than the original release, becasue apparently nike felt that I and some other people were more interested in the free ID. DAMN im mad >:

This! Clicked the link and I'm thinking "oh everyone waiting for free run id's now?"

Smh. Hate nike right now.

Back
Top Bottom