• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Is there a chance Nike will cancel orders that were placed before they tweeted the link?

Wow, I was sitting at my CPU refreshing Nike's twitter when the link went live, immediately started trying to snatch stuff up, still got nothing. Utterly confused lol I couldn't have been any faster if I wanted to be. Frustrating. Not sure what to do anymore for online releases.
every shoe was searchable on ndc so you wasted time by waiting on a tweet from Nike 
wink.gif

for these restocks... is it possible to purchase multiple different shoes in one transaction?

I wonder why they didnt hit everyone with the image captcha? It seems to be very random. I opened up at least 7-8 tabs. I only saw the captcha twice.

you know what i hate, this:

All sizes are currently in other shoppers’ carts, but don’t give up. More could become available in the next few minutes.

WHY? just tell us they are sold out and stop having us sit like a bunch of trained monkeys refreshing the links for the next three hours

Prelude 4 and 5 were just not ment to be mine... guess ill start saving up for resale

If you didn't have early links or weren't getting your style code Search Warrior on, and were waiting on the tweet, you lost (or so it seems)...

I know i did....

Last edited:
If you didn't have early links or weren't getting your style code Warrior on and were waiting on the tweet, you lost (or so it seems)...

I know i did....
no early links on this one. 

i had no early links. i was just ready at 6 and had page monitors set up. 

following the restock thread is also EXTREMELY helpful. copped black/red 1s and WTKs because @mwalker  posted links.

no early links on this one. 

i had no early links. i was just ready at 6 and had page monitors set up. 

following the restock thread is also EXTREMELY helpful. copped black/red 1s and WTKs because @mwalker
 posted links.

To monitor a page you have to know a link, no? aware me please...

for these restocks... is it possible to purchase multiple different shoes in one transaction?
yes, as long as its different shoes. but i didnt want to get cart jacked so i just made like 5 different orders lol

Last edited:
To monitor a page you have to know a link, no? aware me please...
Everyone was monitoring past links that were used on release day. Nike has been changing/deleting those all day. I only realized there was a restock because one of the links I was monitoring got changed to the P3 GS site so I searched the site and saw all the stuff that got put up. 

Back
Top Bottom