• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Able to cop the Vs. So pumped man. They were my favorite when the pack got unveiled but the I's slowly become my favorite. Probably because the resale value shot up and that made them more sought after for me. 

I'm glad I was able to cop my favorite out of the pack for retail months after release 
nthat.gif

Those with the Vs, are ya'll satisfied with your pair?

damn! just when i left home and they dropped.was able to cop the 7's. anyone willing to trade for the 4's sz 8/8.5? hmu

What size P7 did you get?

Able to cop the Vs. So pumped man. They were my favorite when the pack got unveiled but the I's slowly become my favorite. Probably because the resale value shot up and that made them more sought after for me. 

I'm glad I was able to cop my favorite out of the pack for retail months after release :nthat:

Those with the Vs, are ya'll satisfied with your pair?

Love my 5's. The best in my opinion and my favorite. I took some high quality detailed pics not too long ago and uploaded here.

What size P7 did you get?
Love my 5's. The best in my opinion and my favorite. I took some high quality detailed pics not too long ago and uploaded here.
Gonna check those out in the gallery.

I participated heavy in this thread early on but I had to stop posting because of all the salt from missing out. I don't remember releases breaking peoples hearts like this entire prelude pack man. 

Just got my prelude 8's in the mail...not sure if I like them as much as I thought I would. Not sure if I'm going to keep them or not

I have 2 questions regarding today's restock:

1. I had all those links that evilside sent out on twitter a few days on my page monitor but none of them went off. Anyone else experience the same?

2. In regards to the restock collection page, is it just me that can't open each shoe on a new tab by right clicking on them? It just gives me the option to save the image when I right click so I had to open numerous tabs to click on each shoe individually.

Bout to pull trigger on a p4 for 550, and really not stoked about it but want the shoe. I can't get anyone to budge lower for a size 13.

1. I had all those links that evilside sent out on twitter a few days on my page monitor but none of them went off. Anyone else experience the same?

2. In regards to the restock collection page, is it just me that can't open each shoe on a new tab by right clicking on them? It just gives me the option to save the image when I right click so I had to open numerous tabs to click on each shoe individually.
1. Those links were dead, they were new.

2. You are absolutely correct. I think it was a way for them to try to limit the amount fo pages you could have open and potentially get 

Man that put alot of anger in people's hearts. This is one of those frustrating wanna right a letter things nike has done

1. Some links were removed and changed and a few remained. One of the links that stayed unchanged was the Prelude 4 link and my page monitor went off for them before the link was tweeted.

2. yeah they've changed it for a while i think. A month ago, i was ordering shoes from the clearance rack and it wouldn't let me right click into a new tab anymore. This slowed me down for preludes 2 and 1
Man that put alot of anger in people's hearts. This is one of those frustrating wanna right a letter things nike has done
Your letter is gonna go in the trash. People were mad, but not anger in the hearts like you think it is. The initial release was more salt filled

nike wont do a damn thing because for every customer they lose, they got two more kids just getting into them. as long as they dont see a decline in $$$$ due to this nonsense, i dont see them changing. 

was upset i was on mobile. i only saw 7, 1 and i guess 2. i tried going for the 1's but no luck, so i ended up with the 7's. and i was able to cop the aj gamma 11 :smile: 

oh well. just glad i got some from the restock

Back
Top Bottom