Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Just got official shipping.

I had gave up and was leaving the house and decided to check 1 more time at 620 and all the shoes were there.I was so shocked.

Last edited:
How did u get your orders in before the tweet? How u know what time and stuff
read the restock thread. its been explained a million times. 

after last night, i woke up to 5 PMs from people asking questions on page monitors and how i knew there was a restock.

ive exhausted my brain and put it all in that thread 
laugh.gif
 if you have any other questions, feel free to PM me. not really trying to clutter up the thread

read the restock thread. its been explained a million times. 

after last night, i woke up to 5 PMs from people asking questions on page monitors and how i knew there was a restock.

ive exhausted my brain and put it all in that thread 
laugh.gif
 if you have any other questions, feel free to PM me. not really trying to clutter up the thread
Likewise, i got 3 PM's asking me about page monitor, 2 PM's on how i knew there was a restock and who tweeted it. and 2 PM's asking me if i'm selling what i bought.

whats funny was that i saw someone say "the link is not working on my phone, anybody can pick up the Prelude 1's for me and i'll paypal you $200 tonight"

whats funny was that i saw someone say "the link is not working on my phone, anybody can pick up the Prelude 1's for me and i'll paypal you $200 tonight"

Really don't see what the big deal is here.

Plenty of good members around here are willing to hook people up for retail that end up feasting and getting more than they need.

If you did your due dilligence and prepared for the restock, I don't see the problem in "feasting".

I did the hawking all week and followed the restock thread from the beginning. You mean to tell me that I should hook a random dude up for retail when all they did was see the restock tweet. Naw man.

Circumstances like this, i'm hooking up my homies and one of the several dudes im cool with on NT.

If you did your due dilligence and prepared for the restock, I don't see the problem in "feasting".

I did the hawking all week and followed the restock thread from the beginning. You mean to tell me that I should hook a random dude up for retail when all they did was see the restock tweet. Naw man.

Circumstances like this, i'm hooking up my homies and one of the several dudes im cool with on NT.

And that's fine. I see no problem with either.

People acting like they've seen someone ask for a shoe for retail is getting old over multiple pages :rolleyes

And that's fine. I see no problem with either.

People acting like they've seen someone ask for a shoe for retail is getting old over multiple pages
eyes.gif
dont get me wrong, i love helping people out. ive helped several people out over the years, ESPECIALLY during the tiffany release. ive told people the information they needed to eat during this restock, they just didnt meet me halfway and put in some work also. 

i can understand asking for a shoe for retail if its something thats sitting or readily available. but on a restock? where 75% of the shoes are hard to obtain without paying almost 3-4x retail? naw man 
laugh.gif

and ive provided people with the information they need to be successful come summertime when the next restock rumors pop up. they just gotta put in the work and meet me halfway.

its like that quote from the Bible. "give a man a fish, he eats for one day. teach a man to fish and he eats for life"

Last edited:
exactly. I was HAWKING the pages all week. Why should i help out someone for retail on a shoe I really want and its a shoe thats really sought after. Not saying nobody helps anymore, but I doubt anyone is helping Prelude 1's for retail for a random stranger who just asks for it like that.

Babylon, as i recalled correctly, didn't you get an order of yeezy 2's (or some limited shoe) cancelled because you posted a order confirmation page with the order number still showing. People were doing that evil stuff to a stranger for a pair of shoes that they're not even getting, so helping a complete stranger is a diamond in the rough. 

I was ready for the restock well not really because I didn't search by product code or go to the Kobe page, just waited for the tweet. Got the waiting in line message for 3 shoes but ended up getting the OOS message.

Back
Top Bottom