• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters

I thought i saw some rumbling about another restock. thought i just check with the source. Thanks.
I saw some rumbling as well and checked to make sure 
laugh.gif
 the 1 has eluded me. time to find someone to trade for my WTK 
nerd.gif

I saw some rumbling as well and checked to make sure 
laugh.gif
 the 1 has eluded me. time to find someone to trade for my WTK 
nerd.gif
Just give me the 1's and the 5's. Will settle for the 4. Or any of them for that matter but probably not the 7's. Damn. I thought I was over striking out on that restock. I guess not.

i dont think ill ever recover from missing out on every single prelude AND the MPs. but copping the 5s from the restock eases the pain a bit.

i understand theyre just shoes but that feeling of failure for 9 straight weeks man 
tired.gif
laugh.gif

NTNY and NT-Chi (and maybe NTSM?) all har FSRs of every single Prelude the weekend of the MP drop.

i dont think ill ever recover from missing out on every single prelude AND the MPs. but copping the 5s from the restock eases the pain a bit.

i understand theyre just shoes but that feeling of failure for 9 straight weeks man |I :lol:

That's not true lol. The 4's didn't release on time, so it was just double salt when you miss the 4's and 5's on the same weekend like I did lol. And also there was a 1 week gap after the prelude pack before the Masterpiece release

Btw HoH in New Orleans restocked as well during all star weekend

Last edited:
Babylon, as i recalled correctly, didn't you get an order of yeezy 2's (or some limited shoe) cancelled because you posted a order confirmation page with the order number still showing. People were doing that evil stuff to a stranger for a pair of shoes that they're not even getting, so helping a complete stranger is a diamond in the rough. 

Not me brah

So we know a lot of links were live before Nike tweeted about the restock. Was this a mistake or intentional? It doesn't really make sense to me for them to tweet about the restock after links have been live for 5-10 minutes and a lot of sizes are already sold out. 

So we know a lot of links were live before Nike tweeted about the restock. Was this a mistake or intentional? It doesn't really make sense to me for them to tweet about the restock after links have been live for 5-10 minutes and a lot of sizes are already sold out. 
People just find them with the style code I suppose. They should just be hidden some how if they want to give everyone a fair shake.

I don't know if it's intentional because that would give bots a chance to access it quick with some sort of page monitor add to cart. But doesn't this happen quite often if its not twitter link only? Several times, i see people just search the style code and it pops up for them a minute or 2 before the tweet and they can add to cart less stress-fully. The only time i can recall when twitter link only where people had the links a few minutes early were the ones evilside posted.

I don't know if it's intentional because that would give bots a chance to access it quick with some sort of page monitor add to cart. But doesn't this happen quite often if its not twitter link only? Several times, i see people just search the style code and it pops up for them a minute or 2 before the tweet and they can add to cart less stress-fully. The only time i can recall when twitter link only where people had the links a few minutes early were the ones evilside posted.
A few minutes early, but not ten minutes early. Have restocks in the past been non TLO? I'm just saying the way they did it just seemed really strange to me.

Shoes always available a little bit before a restock tweet. thats why you always see most sizes sold out

finally spent the loot for prelude 4... spent more than I wanted but tired of fighting it and seems like things are only moving up from here on... time to move some of the collection and throw those KD6 florals exts up to the wolves of the bay.

finally spent the loot for prelude 4... spent more than I wanted but tired of fighting it and seems like things are only moving up from here on... time to move some of the collection and throw those KD6 florals exts up to the wolves of the bay.
Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to survive in this world.

Went to the Big12 championship last night and decided to break em out finally,,, was still mourning the KU loss so I wore all black lol... got lucky and missed the rain so these will be sitting for a min too close for my comfort,,,, rocking the 6s when I go on my cruise this summer idk what to do with the 5s need a fit idea for those

View media item 861639

Back
Top Bottom