• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Bwsteg and turnon is just two I can name off the top of my head. I have 6/8. I have doubles of the 4's and 7's though. And I'm not looking to resell either. The real question is who got all or most of them for retail through raffle/RSVP/NDC.

Last edited:
Thinking about trading my WTK got P7s. Value wise, good trade? I think I'm getting the shorter end of the deal. p7s can be had for fairly cheap

Thinking about trading my WTK got P7s. Value wise, good trade? I think I'm getting the shorter end of the deal. p7s can be had for fairly cheap
You're on the shorthand for that deal, I've seen trades like WTK 8's for Prelude 4's happen

You're on the shorthand for that deal, I've seen trades like WTK 8's for Prelude 4's happen
This. Probably going to end up selling and then copping rather than trading. Hard to do over the internet and I don't want that headache

so who has the entire pack?
Got the pack, none for sale 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I respect everyone who has the entire pack, but they just aren't all for me. At any time, I've had the 1's, 2's, 4's, 5's, and 6's, but flipped the ones I didn't love to get the ones I did. 13's were a tough get on these ...

Yea 1s 5 and 6 that's it for me rest are just conversational pieces ....I just got the shoes I could see my self wearing.... had trouble getting outfits together for the 5s and 6s but it was well worth it....if ur into quality shoes preludes are the best nike shoes out IMO

Last edited:
I got none of the pack but got this tee this weekend for $11. Beats $500 and up I would have to fork out for any of the preludes. Tears.

Here ya be. Not sure if the sale is going through today tho. I might stop by to pick up another one if available.

Nice... I paid for my shirt off nike for 35 I think... but at least I paid the retail $217 for all my preludes team retail over here lol
Outta reps but I wish I could make it on the Team Retail. I keep getting cut. Bench Warmers no game time.

Congrats to everyone who got the whole peck ! Especially who didn't half to pay resell for most. I like all of them but 5s sometimes , in some pics they are nice but in others not so much. Favorite are 6s 1s are close behind .
In order
I missed out on all which hurts like hell. I do plan on trying to get that whole pack on ebay in my size soon for a fair price.

Back
Top Bottom