• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
i got the prelude 7 shirt from NDC but i returned it. Way too tacky. Didn't think the border is metallic gold. I think the subtle gold on the heelcup is enough.

probably gonna be part of the next quarterly restock so the next restock has a few extra gems and not be so bland (IMO). But I think that if they're gonna save the 8's for the next restock, they should've saved the 7's as well or even the 6's too. It didn't make sense to me they would restock 1-7 and leave out 8 for the next one. Distribute it evenly would've been good. 

probably gonna be part of the next quarterly restock so the next restock has a few extra gems and not be so bland (IMO). But I think that if they're gonna save the 8's for the next restock, they should've saved the 7's as well or even the 6's too. It didn't make sense to me they would restock 1-7 and leave out 8 for the next one. Distribute it evenly would've been good. 
yeah, guess we'll get a shot at the MP and 8 in the next restock

Anyone who copped via restock willing to share their method of getting them.... I know the computer was the only way but what system did u use and how many times did this method work for u ie have u used it in the past? PM me please if u don't want to entertain the masses...

Anyone who copped via restock willing to share their method of getting them.... I know the computer was the only way but what system did u use and how many times did this method work for u ie have u used it in the past? PM me please if u don't want to entertain the masses...
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
 we talking practice 

lol no offense but its not selfish, it's being smart. I'm all for helping members but I don't help everybody. I remember reading where somebody posted that some of you guys are missing or striking out on restocks or releases because you're posting the info on the threads. Sure its nice to help someone out or pass on good info, but there are people who lurk here thrive off of that info and in return cops all the stock and sell it 2x retail. Help yourself first before you help another. And as I recall, you lucked up and was able to buy the prelude 1,5,6 from a restock at the NOLA ASG (which you probably got the info on through here) and then you claimed you're not a reseller but bought the 5's and 6's specifically to resell for double retail. 

I would share the info on my method and stuff but that just means theres an extra person i'm going to be competing with when it comes down to the release or restock. Besides, some of us (i included) already posted our method. You can't just expect freebies, just do your research.

Last edited:
lol no offense but its not selfish, it's being smart. I'm all for helping members but I don't help everybody. I remember reading where somebody posted that some of you guys are missing or striking out on restocks or releases because you're posting the info on the threads. Sure its nice to help someone out or pass on good info, but there are people who lurk here thrive off of that info and in return cops all the stock and sell it 2x retail. Help yourself first before you help another. And as I recall, you lucked up and was able to buy the prelude 1,5,6 from a restock at the NOLA ASG (which you probably got the info on through here) and then you claimed you're not a reseller but bought the 5's and 6's specifically to resell for double retail. 

I would share the info on my method and stuff but that just means theres an extra person i'm going to be competing with when it comes down to the release or restock. Besides, some of us (i included) already posted our method. You can't just expect freebies, just do your research.
That was a lot.... This is a sneaker forum not the only one btw so it's not like all info is on here buddy ...as far as Nola that was pure luck on my behalf i got my sz...I only sold because the offer was more than I can say no to if u have info and don't want to share that's on u either way ur not making it easier for urself in the long run.... I can only speak for myself but the majority of ppl on here know who the true resellers are u can speculate all u want but a simple I'm not sharing woulda sufficed...

Back
Top Bottom