• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters

lol no offense but its not selfish, it's being smart. I'm all for helping members but I don't help everybody. I remember reading where somebody posted that some of you guys are missing or striking out on restocks or releases because you're posting the info on the threads. Sure its nice to help someone out or pass on good info, but there are people who lurk here thrive off of that info and in return cops all the stock and sell it 2x retail. Help yourself first before you help another. And as I recall, you lucked up and was able to buy the prelude 1,5,6 from a restock at the NOLA ASG (which you probably got the info on through here) and then you claimed you're not a reseller but bought the 5's and 6's specifically to resell for double retail. 

I would share the info on my method and stuff but that just means theres an extra person i'm going to be competing with when it comes down to the release or restock. Besides, some of us (i included) already posted our method. You can't just expect freebies, just do your research.
basically, gotta take care of yourself first but theres a few people I help out before anyone else.

That was a lot.... This is a sneaker forum not the only one btw so it's not like all info is on here buddy ...as far as Nola that was pure luck on my behalf i got my sz...I only sold because the offer was more than I can say no to if u have info and don't want to share that's on u either way ur not making it easier for urself in the long run.... I can only speak for myself but the majority of ppl on here know who the true resellers are u can speculate all u want but a simple I'm not sharing woulda sufficed...

Maybe you didn't read clearly. I stated that I had already shared my method and info. Shared it more than once and it's not even that far back IN this thread. And I'm not the only one who shared the method on how they came up, it's IN this thread or the restock thread. Both of which is easily accessible in less than 3 clicks away, just telling you not be lazy and do your research instead of asking for a freebie. And yes you can separate the resellers on here, but how do you know there aren't lurkers on here without accounts. Release date info or pictures or rumor leaks are ok to share because it's gonna come out eventually, but as far as people sharing on public forum about how to get a shoe, where to get a shoe, or when a shoe is being released or restocked should be kept to yourself and a selective few members you trust. And yes I'm on other forums too but they are not as active or informative as NT "buddy"

Last edited:
Maybe you didn't read clearly. I stated that I had already shared my method and info. Shared it more than once and it's not even that far back IN this thread. And I'm not the only one who shared the method on how they came up, it's IN this thread or the restock thread. Both of which is easily accessible in less than 3 clicks away, just telling you not be lazy and do your research instead of asking for a freebie. And yes you can separate the resellers on here, but how do you know there aren't lurkers on here without accounts. Release date info or pictures or rumor leaks are ok to share because it's gonna come out eventually, but as far as people sharing on public forum about how to get a shoe, where to get a shoe, or when a shoe is being released or restocked should be kept to yourself and a selective few members you trust. And yes I'm on other forums too but they are not as active or informative as NT "buddy"
I read as well as u do... The last sentence on my original comment was PM me if u don't want to entertain the masses....idk what lurkers can see that....like I said a simple I don't know/trust u so I'm not sharing woulda done it.... I'm not going back to read what u wrote about this restock....I'm concerned about future releases mainly the one at the end of the month idc what u did on this one that's not gonna apply in the future

But that exactly is it, it's a quarterly restock, it's a pattern. Knowing how or what they released in the last restock is gonna help you majorly on the next one. And all I said towards your original comment was the laughing gif because I don't think that people are gonna share info to you on how to get the next release/restock. You went and called people selfish because they don't want to divulge that info. Like I said, most people won't or shouldn't share info that will hurt their chances at a release or restock because then they'll come complaining in here about striking out and blaming the resellers. Meanwhile if you have prime info, you should keep it to yourself until you secure what you want. So for your original comment, Your inbox is not gonna blow up with PM's telling you how to get the next release or restock or revealing their secrets/methods

Also, your original comment and your last comment is pretty contradicting. Original post asking how or what they do this restock and how it's worked in the past. And then your last comment saying you're not gonna go back in the past and read about what I did on this restock and about how you don't care about the past restock and only concerning the future.

Last edited:
Also, your original comment and your last comment is pretty contradicting. Original post asking how or what they do this restock and how it's worked in the past. And then your last comment saying you're not gonna go back in the past and read about what I did on this restock and about how you don't care about the past restock and only concerning the future.
this

It would be contradicting if I knew what to do...which I don't....that's why I'm asking if past releases helped u get ur sz i(if u were able to get ur sz) good for u wish u coulda just pmd me but it just seems like u want to entertain the masses this morning....and so does urs u just provided all this info when u coulda just pmd me....so for those lurkers here u go...lol smdh

It would be contradicting if I knew what to do...which I don't....that's why I'm asking if past releases helped u get ur sz i(if u were able to get ur sz) good for u wish u coulda just pmd me but it just seems like u want to entertain the masses this morning....and so does urs u just provided all this info when u coulda just pmd me....so for those lurkers here u go...lol smdh

Lol what are you saying? Normally I don't demand the grammar police but it is needed when I cannot comprehend what you wrote. And you might want to google the definition of contradiction while you're at it

Last edited:
Lol what are you saying? Normally I don't demand the grammar police but it is needed when I cannot comprehend what you wrote. And you might want to google the definition of contradiction while you're at it
Lames like u are the ones who have ruined the culture...u want to be smart***** about something that coulda been answered a while ago...if u have nothing to provide keep it moving...if computer nerds/hackers are the ones continuing to push a culture forward that they have no clue about this whole sneakerhead phase will die out sooner than later...

Last edited:
Lames like u are the ones who have ruined the culture...u want to be smart***** about something that coulda been answered a while ago...if u have nothing to provide keep it moving...

You mad? Resorting to name calling? You asked for a method on the previous restock, I answered saying I already posted my method a few pages back. You respond by saying you're not interested on the past and only concern the future. Then I pointed on how contradicting you sound and then you started typing like a angry uneducated boy. Come on brah lol

You mad? Resorting to name calling? You asked for a method on the previous restock, I answered saying I already posted my method a few pages back. You respond by saying you're not interested on the past and only concern the future. Then I pointed on how contradicting you sound and then you started typing like a angry uneducated boy. Come on brah lol
U got a history of doing that on here...if u don't have any POSITIVE information to provide keep it moving...I have the shoes that I want in my sz can't say the same for u or most so I can't be mad.... I just see where all this is going and I'm disappointed....

roll.gif

Lames like u are the ones who have ruined the culture...u want to be smart***** about something that coulda been answered a while ago...if u have nothing to provide keep it moving...if computer nerds/hackers are the ones continuing to push a culture forward that they have no clue about this whole sneakerhead phase will die out sooner than later...
Stop being a lazy *** and look back a few pages if you want the answers... Cot damn.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you are the seller
About Seller

Sold by domenick03
Feedback 100%
Store View Store

Stop being a lazy *** and look back a few pages if you want the answers... Cot damn.
I'm done and u wanna rehash it for what...smdh bruh if YOU got info pm me that's it
I've actually read the posts that mention what the members did. Pretty easy to do. Not like it's 200 pages back or anything. All the time and effort you've spent arguing, you could've easily clicked back a few pages and skimmed through the posts and found it yourself. So if you want the info, stop being lazy.

I've actually read the posts that mention what the members did. Pretty easy to do. Not like it's 200 pages back or anything. All the time and effort you've spent arguing, you could've easily clicked back a few pages and skimmed through the posts and found it yourself. So if you want the info, stop being lazy.
I've read what uve read if they posted the shoes minutes b4 the link went live ok....I know they're not doing that for jordan releases... Really don't matter anyway most used bots so I already know online isn't for me....I'm not scavenger hunting through this thread for info if ppl don't want to share via PM like I asked o well...stop rehashing it's done

lol you could just click the dudes name and read his posts only

Last edited:
Those VI's are my size lol :evil:

In other relevant news. UPS just dropped these off from the restock. I will get a better photoshoot going for them (like I did with the elite IX's) when I pick up 1 & 2 to complete the pack.

View media item 865580
Btw, I know Sdubl and I had a convo about this in the past, shaun prefers P4>P6 while I prefer P6>P4. But the IV's are starting to grow on me and it's more of a shoe I can wear out more casually than the P6's.

Last edited:
Those VI's are my size lol
devil.gif

In other relevant news. UPS just dropped these off from the restock. I will get a better photoshoot going for them (like I did with the elite IX's) when I complete the pack.

Btw, I know Sdubl and I had a convo about this in the past, shaun prefers P4>P6 while I prefer P6>P4. But the IV's are starting to grow on me and it's more of a shoe I can wear out more casually than the P6's.
niceee u seem like u have alot of double ups o.o

VIs are the only preludes I don't want at all... Only reason I'd get em would be to trade for something else, or if I had all the other pairs, just to complete the set.

Back
Top Bottom