• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
To the people who don't understand why they're selling for that much, google "supply & demand" and educate yourselves. 

I sold mine for $815 and they'll only keep going up.  

To the people who don't understand why they're selling for that much, google "supply & demand" and educate yourselves. 

I don't like selling on eBay for that reason. Sure 815 sounds nice but if u sold on the bay it's more like 7-750 which isint that much

if people are paying for it that alone dictates an increase. Some dude said he sold his for 815 yesterday and others for 900+ so 1000 is definitely understandable. If u wanted em that bad u shouldve copped a month ago and not taken that chance. Prices will only go up from here
I want them but not willing to spend that much. You are a moron if you are willing to pay that much for a pair of shoes. 

Only way I would buy these is if I used reselling money. 

Preordered the prelude 8's for $325 to play it safe. I really hope that end up being a good price after seeing resale.

I've taken multiple economics courses papi 
grin.gif

Naw but fdr real, I understand why its happening but this is just absurd. $1000 for a pair of kicks is just absurd. Im moreso disgusted with the people paying these prices. If you got that kind of disposable more power to you

I want them but not willing to spend that much. You are a moron if you are willing to pay that much for a pair of shoes. 

Only way I would buy these is if I used reselling money. 
I'm not a moron and I'll drop whatever on a pair if I like em enough, and have already dropped close to those prices multiple times. No need to be condescending, if you don't want to spend money on shoes do you, but don't disrespect people in this thread because of that. You can't take your money with you when u die, live a little

Preordered the prelude 8's for $325 to play it safe. I really hope that end up being a good price after seeing resale.
it's a good price but whether dude goes through with it or refunds u is an entirely different discussion

I'm not a moron and I'll drop whatever on a pair if I like em enough, and have already dropped close to those prices multiple times. No need to be condescending, if you don't want to spend money on shoes do you, but don't disrespect people in this thread because of that. You can't take your money with you when u die, live a little
Never said you were a moron. "You" as in the figurative term. I got my opinion on these and thats that. 

Also, I've seen a lot of preludes for sale from you. We wouldnt be having this argument if you didn thave these to sell. 

Never said you were a moron. "You" as in the figurative term. I got my opinion on these and thats that. 

Also, I've seen a lot of preludes for sale from you. We wouldnt be having this argument if you didn thave these to sell. 
yes you did because I(and many other nters) spend that much or plan to on a pair of kicks. Like I said if thats not your thing do you, but dont disrespect others in the process

And I tossed em up for sale cuz the weather's terrible here, once it gets better if no one buys I'll wear em, I don't give a **** about money I'm about the shoes baby

yes you did because I(and many other nters) spend that much or plan to on a pair of kicks. Like I said if thats not your thing do you, but dont disrespect others in the process
Did you not read my post to the other dude? 
laugh.gif

My opinion is my opinion. If you felt butthurt over my comments thats you. I stand by my statement.

And I tossed em up for sale cuz the weather's terrible here, once it gets better if no one buys I'll wear em, I don't give a **** about money I'm about the shoes baby
You dont gotta explain reselling man haha. Kicks are expensive. Gotta break even somehow. 

And I know youre about the shoes. Ive seen you post on feet pics after almost every prelude drop.

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. You don't care about money but you tossed them up for sale because of the weather? Over retail i'm assuming also correct? If you don't care about money than why would you not wear them regardless of the weather.

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. You don't care about money but you tossed them up for sale because of the weather? Over retail i'm assuming also correct? If you don't care about money than why would you not wear them regardless of the weather.
Thats what im saying haha. 

I know hes got multiples of some of the preludes. Hes selling the extra pair to break even. Nothing wrong with that, just dont blame it on the weather 

You dont gotta explain reselling man haha. Kicks are expensive. Gotta break even somehow. 

And I know youre about the shoes. Ive seen you post on feet pics after almost every prelude drop.
k got you. But most likely a pair of shoes that comes out or have released will pop up and make you reconsider your spending limit :lol:

Thats what im saying haha. 

I know hes got multiples of some of the preludes. Hes selling the extra pair to break even. Nothing wrong with that, just dont blame it on the weather 

it's slushy on the ground, I don't want to damage the condition of the shoes. If someone offers me enough to sell and get my true size it's a no brainer. With the extra preludes I actually sell at reasonable prices cuz I don't need em. I sold my 9.5 Vii for 425, I'm not a greedy guy but the preludes near my size are for the collection so I'm not anxious to sell them

it's slushy on the ground, I don't want to damage the condition of the shoes. If someone offers me enough to sell and get my true size it's a no brainer. With the extra preludes I actually sell at reasonable prices cuz I don't need em. I sold my 9.5 Vii for 425, I'm not a greedy guy but the preludes near my size are for the collection so I'm not anxious to sell them

Keep it 100. You're selling them over retail so money does matter to you.

Back
Top Bottom