• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Keep it 100. You're selling them over retail so money does matter to you.
I am keeping it 100, I don't care about money. I'm not gonna sell at retail cuz I spent time energy and effort to purchase the sneakers and if u don't respect my time I'm not gonna deal with u no matter how much money u offer me. U got the wrong guy, money has never been and never will be of my concern

Omg if u dont wanna buy then dont
No one is pointing a gun at you
What people do with their shoes is their own businesses
Dont be ****hing over the internet
That wont get u anywhere

That wont get u anywhere
yeah cats are trying to pressure people to sell for less so then they sell em for more a month later, calling people morons and **** :lol: dirty tactics, some guy even saying I should sell em at retail to prove to him I don't care about money :rofl:

I'm happy I was able to get my 1s for a somewhat decent deal. Still the most I ever paid for a pair of kicks. I trades a pair of kobe 8s and 400 cash for them

I'm happy I was able to get my 1s for a somewhat decent deal. Still the most I ever paid for a pair of kicks. I trades a pair of kobe 8s and 400 cash for them

nice. as prices get higher I'm feeling good that I traded my worn (but good condition) Inline Vs plus $300 for mine.

That wont get u anywhere

I have no idea what the hell you're talking about. I never hated on the man for making money. You have the right to read, don't take that for granted.

nters like roasting me once in a while ouuta nowhere :lol:

I'm not roasting you, I'm keeping it real. You can't say you don't care about money but you're selling shoes over retail to make money. Obviously money is important to you because of the amount of "time and effort" you put in to get the shoes so you feel that you should be compensated. There's nothing wrong with that, that's why I said keep it 100, selling shoes to make money and saying you don't care money is dumb bro.

I don't care about money, you can believe what u want, but if you ever camped with me u would know I really dont care about money, more about respect. If you don't respect me enough to give me a decent offer you dont deserve the shoes from me. I can give em out for free or at retail and it wouldnt faze me one bit but ain't nobody gonna return that favor when I miss out on a pair of shoes

Last edited:
You could always use the girlfriend,wife,friends or cousins of a cousin excuse for getting extra shoes or shoes not your size and reselling them lol.Thats what I see on here.

So can I get that size 11 prelude 8 then for the price of on the house lol ?

Last edited:
I have no idea what the hell you're talking about. I never hated on the man for making money. You have the right to read, don't take that for granted.
I'm not roasting you, I'm keeping it real. You can't say you don't care about money but you're selling shoes over retail to make money. Obviously money is important to you because of the amount of "time and effort" you put in to get the shoes so you feel that you should be compensated. There's nothing wrong with that, that's why I said keep it 100, selling shoes to make money and saying you don't care money is dumb bro.
Well I have no idea what youre talking about either

Well I have no idea what youre talking about either
yea he stay assuming everything about me. There are things far more important then money on this planet. He says he's keeping it 100 but diesnt understand that there are other ways of living life that dont consist of selling shoes to make bread. I straight up told him I'm selling those preludes to buy my true size if I can and he's still insisting I sell em at retail. Aint nobody giving me any sz13 for retail, not even a sz swap :lol:

Prelude 1 prices are sky rocketing! Lmao I checked eBay and its looking 800 plus can't beleive 600 is considered some what a deal now...

Prelude 1's have increased heavily in prices due to quantity & it being argued as the best in the pack. Its about $1000 now.
I have witnessed 4 pairs in sizes 11-12 on eBay/Social media sites go for 825-930 shipped these last two weeks. Two weeks before that going rate was 650.
I have also talked to friends that are resellers & all have said the shoe is worth around 1k now on the open market based on their findings/sales.

It's unfortunate, but with people actually paying the prices & how utterly limited each model was, the prices will not be climbing down at any point.
It's similar to the Yeezy 2's. If a DS Solar 2 gets placed on eBay by a legit seller for $2.9k, it will be sold in half an hour & that's the low end price for a DS pair.

PO

Last edited:
Prelude 1's have increased heavily in prices due to quantity & it being argued as the best in the pack. Its about $1000 now.
I have witnessed 4 pairs in sizes 11-12 on eBay/Social media sites go for 825-930 shipped these last two weeks. Two weeks before that going rate was 650.
I have also talked to friends that are resellers & all have said the shoe is worth around 1k now on the open market based on their findings/sales.

It's unfortunate, but with people actually paying the prices & how utterly limited each model was, the prices will not be climbing down at any point.
It's similar to the Yeezy 2's. If a DS Solar 2 gets placed on eBay by a legit seller for $2.9k, it will be sold in half an hour.

PO
yup pretty much. Only a matter of time before 1k is considered a steal on p1s

Yup waiting for resell for the 1s to hit 1K+ before I sell my pairs. Then I can take my girl for a nice meal at red lobster.

yea he stay assuming everything about me. There are things far more important then money on this planet. He says he's keeping it 100 but diesnt understand that there are other ways of living life that dont consist of selling shoes to make bread. I straight up told him I'm selling those preludes to buy my true size if I can and he's still insisting I sell em at retail. Aint nobody giving me any sz13 for retail, not even a sz swap :lol:
Smh people are ridiculous these days

yea he stay assuming everything about me. There are things far more important then money on this planet. He says he's keeping it 100 but diesnt understand that there are other ways of living life that dont consist of selling shoes to make bread. I straight up told him I'm selling those preludes to buy my true size if I can and he's still insisting I sell em at retail. Aint nobody giving me any sz13 for retail, not even a sz swap
laugh.gif
I guess you can't read either. Never once did I say don't sell them and make money. I simply said since you claim to "not care" about money than why are you selling shoes over retail? Oh that's right, because you're trying to justify it for yourself when actuality you care about money which is why you're compensating yourself. 

I'm done with this conversation, you and your fan boy can keep talking about nonsense. 

Back
Top Bottom