• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters

yeah, Nike Dallas doesn't get any Prelude and the only HOH remotely near me that gets them is the Houston Galleria
Damn I haven't had any luck online, even with Robocops on my side..... 
mean.gif

View media item 764047
View media item 764048
View media item 764049
After weeks of searching I was finally able to scoop up the 1s and I gotta these are a lot moved in person than in pictures. It took a awhile but I'm glad I was able to get a good deal on it. The only sz 10 prelude I have seen was on eBay and dude sold it close to a rack couple days ago. Now I have 2 out of the main 3 I wanted now starts the hunt for the 4s and that should complete the pack unless I can get the others at decent prices

PS iphone quality pictures

Last edited:
anyone ever score at downtown nike LA even if you didn't get an RSVP? Maybe the first few people in line have a shot at least?

View media item 764069
Dudes are out their damn mind. I feel like they literally make up their own prices. A few people do it and the market follows

His prices are outrageous. $700 for the 4s...

To be honest, most people bought these preludes for resell purposes. Very few of us have a complete set or are keeping the preludes that we were fortunate enough to cop.

His prices are outrageous. $700 for the 4s...

To be honest, most people bought these preludes for resell purposes. Very few of us have a complete set or are keeping the preludes that we were fortunate enough to cop.
let that boy cook, those are reasonable prices

Last edited:
Just secured my pair from Nike ATL for retail + $75. Found a guy that didn't want his RSVP (due to not being his size) but is coming out anyways. Sooo.... 8/8?

Just secured my pair from Nike ATL for retail + $75. Found a guy that didn't want his RSVP (due to not being his size) but is coming out anyways. Sooo.... 8/8?

View media item 764102
u lost? And don't count your eggs before they hatch. My boy was supposed to get ivs for 300 but seller flaked due to higher offer

u lost? And don't count your eggs before they hatch. My boy was supposed to get ivs for 300 but seller flaked due to higher offer
Yeah, fair enough... just being optimistic,  lol. And yeah. I got two RSVPs, neither of which are my size (12 and 13). The one I'm hopefully getting is from one of the friends of the guy that won the size 12 from me.

Yeah, fair enough... just being optimistic, lol. And yeah. I got two RSVPs, neither of which are my size (12 and 13). The one I'm hopefully getting is from one of the friends of the guy that won the size 12 from me.
damn how u keep winning?
And yeah he was supposed to get an iv in sz13 on rd which he wouldve gave to me which is why I was tight :lol:

You win EVERYTHING! and.....I swear everything! You got every single one of them preludes. I remember you even grabbed like two DB5s or whatever on the nike restock and easily grabbed like two pairs of oregon foams online easily. SMH....I just don't know how you do it man lol. 

Last edited:
You win EVERYTHING! and.....I swear everything! You got every single one of them preludes. I remember you even grabbed like two DB5s or whatever on the nike restock and easily grabbed like two pairs of oregon foams online easily. SMH....I just don't know how you do it man lol. 
probably has good knowledge on computers and coding

I fail to see how his prices are good on the 1s when you could get them for $550 a month ago. Nothing has changed in that time span to dictated a near $500 increase

I fail to see how his prices are good on the 1s when you could get them for $550 a month ago. Nothing has changed in that time span to dictated a near $500 increase
if people are paying for it that alone dictates an increase. Some dude said he sold his for 815 yesterday and others for 900+ so 1000 is definitely understandable. If u wanted em that bad u shouldve copped a month ago and not taken that chance. Prices will only go up from here

Back
Top Bottom