• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Last option for the last prelude. Rsvp failed ,NDC is auto fail .
Dude it's ZERO degrees out with a windchill of -17 here in Chicago.  Are the shoes really THAT important to risk your health?!  

indifferent.gif

Dude it's ZERO degrees out with a windchill of -17 here in Chicago.  Are the shoes really THAT important to risk your health?!  

:stoneface:
if it was an option I'd be right out there alongside him. If u bundle up ur not really risking your health and as u can see most of those chairs r empty so they're either in cars or "camping"

Last edited:
I guess I just don't understand doing it in the winter or at all rather. 

I'll stop by later tonight and bring you coffee as i'll be in Wicker Park lol. 

:lol: at the people who post getting through on RSVP...an hour after it finished. Like we don't know what you were waiting on.

I guess I just don't understand doing it in the winter or at all rather. 

I'll stop by later tonight and bring you coffee as i'll be in Wicker Park lol. 
Camping in winter in NYC/CHI is nuts and people wonder why reseller charge crazy prices... Crazy how kids covet these shoes 

And after its all over you have to give Nike your money... Pure waste of time... Get a better job 

Im going to setup a food truck at NTNYC and charge $10 for hot chocolate 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Camping in winter in NYC/CHI is nuts and people wonder why reseller charge crazy prices... Crazy how kids covet these shoes 

And after its all over you have to give Nike your money... Pure waste of time... Get a better job 

Im going to setup a food truck at NTNYC and charge $10 for hot chocolate 
laugh.gif

Im going to steal this Idea...
devil.gif
  I'll make it so that you have to RSVP a cup, Pre-Order's on side snacks, corruption entails etc.

Im going to steal this Idea...
devil.gif
  I'll make it so that you have to RSVP a cup, Pre-Order's on side snacks, corruption entails etc.
Make the cups the same pattern/colors as the shoes going on sale that day.  Gamma blue cups were quite limited, but the Prelude cups, GOOD LUCK!

Just won the last pair at bk but not my size hopefully a size swap can be don. Camping at ntny at this weather is bricks especially at nightfall since it's so close to river the wind be picking up

Just won the last pair at bk but not my size hopefully a size swap can be don. Camping at ntny at this weather is bricks especially at nightfall since it's so close to river the wind be picking up
last pair, what time those fools make the phone calls, 5 am?

Anyone have NikeSF pick up window time? Seeing if I can make it there to see what's left after my appointment at Apple. 

Haven't had any luck on any of the pack so far, these were the ones I wanted the most so I'm gonna try anyways even though I am sure failure is inevitable!  Good luck to everyone who's trying to cop!

Back
Top Bottom