• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Got my pair secured at NTNY. Officially done with this pack, and on to the 9s.

Last edited:
now that the cats out of the bag people are going to start dming after they announce its closed.

Damn I couldn't get an RSVP for the 10's at Nike dallas 
roll.gif
 looks like round trip failure is only hours away. 

trust me, there are some shady dudes taking any size. Don't think 8 or 8.5 is safe. Theres a group of kids in Staten Island that got RSVP prelude 7s from mercer and they got about 6 pairs with doubles in some sizes including mine. 

trust me, there are some shady dudes taking any size. Don't think 8 or 8.5 is safe. Theres a group of kids in Staten Island that got RSVP prelude 7s from mercer and they got about 6 pairs with doubles in some sizes including mine. 
yup that's why fcfs releases are always better. If you have a decent spot in line chances are those sizes will be there for a while(either first to go, or last to go). Online even sz20 gets taken :smh:

Slim chance on scooping unclaimed at NIKE SF given they sold a portion of their stock last weekend.....
I still don't get how this happened, clueless employees just sold the wrong shoe? I don't even understand how that happens. 

I still don't get how this happened, clueless employees just sold the wrong shoe? I don't even understand how that happens. 
probably. Have u ever been to a best buy or radio shack and the worker there has no clue and gives no damns about what they are selling? Those useless employees exist at niketown too

Back
Top Bottom