• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Prelude 1 prices are sky rocketing! Lmao I checked eBay and its looking 800 plus can't beleive 600 is considered some what a deal now...

Prelude 1's have increased heavily in prices due to quantity & it being argued as the best in the pack. Its about $1000 now.
I have witnessed 4 pairs in sizes 11-12 on eBay/Social media sites go for 825-930 shipped these last two weeks. Two weeks before that going rate was 650.
I have also talked to friends that are resellers & all have said the shoe is worth around 1k now on the open market based on their findings/sales.

It's unfortunate, but with people actually paying the prices & how utterly limited each model was, the prices will not be climbing down at any point.
It's similar to the Yeezy 2's. If a DS Solar 2 gets placed on eBay by a legit seller for $2.9k, it will be sold in half an hour & that's the low end price for a DS pair.

PO
This is the problem... A shoe can realistically be valued at reasonable prices... But once dudes bump their head and say "hey, let me list em at double what they're normally going for", and other sellers see that, and do the same... It ***** it up for everyone because all sellers will start doing that.

Instead of the old days when sellers would flip a few pairs to pay for a personal pair, or a pair they wanted that was out of reach pricewise, dudes are paying mortgage and car payments. This whole culture is mostly ran by greed these days. Very few actually care or look out to preserve the culture.

I'm no OG in this compares to a lot of dudes, but I've been around long enough to know everything is beyond ****** up.

I guess you can't read either. Never once did I say don't sell them and make money. I simply said since you claim to "not care" about money than why are you selling shoes over retail? Oh that's right, because you're trying to justify it for yourself when actuality you care about money which is why you're compensating yourself. 

I'm done with this conversation, you and your fan boy can keep talking about nonsense. 
not caring about your money and not making it are two different things. Would u quit your job cuz u don't care about money? No, cause u gotta feed your family and money pays the bills. What I do with my shoes aint none of your business, don't tell me whether or not I care about money cuz I told u I dont and got no reason to lie. Stop trying to prove to me what I care about because ur not gonna win that argument being that it's my opinion and not yours. Arrogancia is only gonna get u so far and yes I'm making up words :lol:

Good luck to everyone who entered raffles at HOH.  Keep this board updated on when and where calls are coming in from!

I've been able to get the 2, 4, 7s at retail and paid resale for 3, 5, 6s. Should be able to get the 8s at retail on NDC (yes I'm optimistic) and still need to get the 1s although I'm not looking forward to giving $800-$1000 for them...

For the member who said earlier that everyone was buying Preludes to resell, I personally was not. I wanted to collect the whole pack since the info about these first came out.

Last edited:
I've been able to get the 2, 4, 7s at retail and paid resale for 3, 5, 6s. Should be able to get the 8s at retail on NDC (yes I'm optimistic) and still need to get the 1s although I'm not looking forward to giving $800-$1000 for them...
shouldve copped em a month ago. At this point they'll only go up

Here's to hoping that I can snag a pair of 8's tomorrow at retail. If anyone wins a size 9 and it's not your size feel free to help a fellow NT'er out! 
smile.gif

Haha yeah I'm definitely regretting man. The last 10.5 on eBay just sold the other day so now I need to wait until another one pops up...
who knows at what price though. If it's anything under 800 I'd scoop it up with the quickness

Everyone should chill with what everyone else is doing their pairs.

This was a gimmicky , show-off , limited as f#$k , for display mostly collection .

Where re-sell happens.

What are the chances of even getting the 8s on NDC? I have failed for each shoe of this pack and the early link crap. What's to say it won't happen tomorrow? Nike doesn't care

I fell in love with this pack as soon as I saw it. I got one pair the 3's at retail and decided after receiving them that I would go after the whole pack. I luckily bought most of the pairs I didn't get at retail very quickly before the market dried up and feel like I got great prices. Didn't pay over $400 for any pair. I am really hoping to complete the pack with one more pair at retail tomorrow morning. I plan to wear every single pair of these, but Boston weather and shoes this nice do not go together all that well. 

(yeah I know I put 5/6 out of order and didn't feel like unboxing again)

Oh hell yeah, just got the call from Beverly Center...8 for friggin' 8 and every pair at retail including doubles of the 5 and 7.

Pumped like a mofo right now.

I fell in love with this pack as soon as I saw it. I got one pair the 3's at retail and decided after receiving them that I would go after the whole pack. I luckily bought most of the pairs I didn't get at retail very quickly before the market dried up and feel like I got great prices. Didn't pay over $400 for any pair. I am really hoping to complete the pack with one more pair at retail tomorrow morning. I plan to wear every single pair of these, but Boston weather and shoes this nice do not go together all that well. 

View media item 764419

(yeah I know I put 5/6 out of order and didn't feel like unboxing again)
Nice collection bro!
Hows the weather in boston? It it worse than ny? Im actually going to northeastern university in boston in September
Cant wait!!! :smile:

Just in case anybody was wondering, I got a call from HoH Harlem at 11am and the lady there told me she's been making calls since 9am, I got the last pair so I'm sure it's done. No other calls from the other HoH tho. Went to GSP, Fulton, 34st, and lastly to Harlem.

Back
Top Bottom