• VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
KB sold out within millisecs.....
laugh.gif

Yes, I gifted, my ****** mistake, never again, ALWAYS use goods or services!
He gave me a BUNK tracking number, then said "oh its the reciept number my bad, the tracking was another $20"
I knew that was it once I got that text.
He emailed me pics, texted pics, showing his name on a piece of paper to prove they were legit. Guess not. I'm out $370 - Hope my bank can maybe help out....Paypal said "sorry, cant help ya"

My man are you sure?You can take your gift back...Don't know if its through your bank or your paypal though...But paypal gift can be retrieved.

Refreshed it as soon as it appeared, sold out. Much worse than NDC. I already knew what it was gonna be but gotta try anyway.

So ... Is everyone else trying to find the scamming part too...?
Oh I definitely got scammed!

He gave me BUNK tracking number, then said "oh its the reciept number my bad, the tracking was another $20"

First he emailed me pics, texted pics, showing his name on a piece of paper to prove they were legit. Guess not, I'm out $370 - Hope my bank can help out....Paypal said "sorry, cant help ya"

My man are you sure?You can take your gift back...Don't know if its through your bank or your paypal though...But paypal gift can be retrieved.
I been asking them all morning, no dice. The transaction is on my Paypal record, but has not shown up in my Bank Transactions yet, strange

IG user Livekicks_23 - his email is [email protected] - go to his IG and warn people, he will block you and delete comments but maybe others will see he is a scammer before he deletes!

I been asking them all morning, no dice. The transaction is on my Paypal record, but has not shown up in my Bank Transactions yet, strange
IG user Livekicks_23 - his email is [email protected] - go to his IG and warn people, he will block you and delete comments but maybe others will see he is a scammer before he deletes!

Cut it off at your bank and you re good my man.

Oh I definitely got scammed!
He gave me BUNK tracking number, then said "oh its the reciept number my bad, the tracking was another $20"
First he emailed me pics, texted pics, showing his name on a piece of paper to prove they were legit. Guess not, I'm out $370 - Hope my bank can help out....Paypal said "sorry, cant help ya"
not sure if you're trolling but just contact your bank and hit him with a charge back. Depending on your bank, the seller may be charged with a charge back fee of ~$20, along with losing the money you gifted him.

not sure if you're trolling but just contact your bank and hit him with a charge back. Depending on your bank, the seller may be charged with a charge back fee of ~$20, along with losing the money you gifted him.
bro I got better things to do than troll, I'm giving yall his username on IG in case someone like me is stupid an/or desperate for kicks.

He gave me pics with his username, they were DS in box, size 11. I have done deals with lots of random people, they were all honest, this dude is straight Scammer!

My bank said when the transaction shows up they can go from there, its strange it hasn't poped up yet, its on my Paypal transactions but not my banks yet. anyway this sucks!

Cut it off at your bank and you re good my man.

Yea that may work now, but paypal will give you a negative balance. If you gift it, 99.9% chance you're screwed. .1% chance they take pity on you at paypal but yes this is why you always do a detailed invoice. If you hold a negative paypal balance for too long they send a collection note I'm told.

Yea that may work now, but paypal will give you a negative balance. If you gift it, 99.9% chance you're screwed. .1% chance they take pity on you at paypal but yes this is why you always do a detailed invoice. If you hold a negative paypal balance for too long they send a collection note I'm told.

If he does a chargeback on his credit card , for any reason(he can say it was used by another person) , paypal will get the money back from the seller's account.

Thats 100% (had this done to me by a scumbag , after he received his pair , did a chargeback and money were deducted from MY account , finally won the case though after providing all data-info)

Bank > Paypal any time.

Back
Top Bottom