• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters

they don't even care. at the end of 8 weeks, 95% of people are going to be 0-8, 4% are going to lucky to get one, and 1% are 8 for 8. Nike could of handle this release so much better, everyone should of gotten a fair shake at 1 pair at retail price. 
NIke is just going to continue their marketing genius... Those who werent able to get the Prelude pack your consolation prize will be a Kobe 9 mid or low
laugh.gif
.... In all the skittle colors a sneakerhead could dream of and flyknit 
smokin.gif

All these limited releases are just test market to see how much you will spend for a gr shoe. 

Yeah the extra laces are definitely a nice touch. The 8s may or may not also have extra laces, not 100% sure about that. Was only speaking on the pairs released up to now.

craiglist around me is completely dead and all the resellers aren't answering text. You would think if you're trying to make a deal you would want to quickly respond to people inquiring about your product.

These were limited to say the least.

Any solid info on numbers produced , from the Famiglia? 8)

@evilside
@jmadidas2001
@Jada2001Retro

Or any other NTER with solid info..?

Looked to me like the hardest online release for NDC Europe for the last couple of years.

Last edited:
Prelude 8 should come with a paper bag instead. They're ugly imo and I'm a huge fan of the 8s.

I hope you all know that I was guessing the link. Not EL, it's GL aka guessing link aka good luck :lol: 0]

Prelude 8 should come with a paper bag instead. They're ugly imo and I'm a huge fan of the 8s.

I hope you all know that I was guessing the link. Not EL, it's GL aka guessing link aka good luck :lol: 0]

I felt that way earlier, but now I'm getting a pair. I think they will be nice in person. They can't be more disappointing than the VI's in person. Is the hype clouding my judgement?

Instagram user: Livekicks_23 is a scammer. Why I went for it I have no idea. Sent me pics of prelude VIs and I called Paypal and they said he was clean, long time paypal user with no flags. He said the tracking number for FedEx was an additional 20 bux, right then I knew I had been got!

Local Meet ups only I guess is my lesson - man I'm stupid for this!

8s > 6s in person and it's not close. Colors more vivid and the chrome on tongue and back is v nice. But to each his own...

Instagram user: Livekicks_23 is a scammer. Why I went for it I have no idea. Sent me pics of prelude VIs and I called Paypal and they said he was clean, long time paypal user with no flags. He said the tracking number for FedEx was an additional 20 bux, right then I knew I had been got!

So ... Is everyone else trying to find the scamming part too...?

So ... Is everyone else trying to find the scamming part too...?
I think you need to extrapolate. Maybe he bought the shoes between checking with Paypal and trying to get the FedEx tracking #.

Anyway, I'm ready to strikeout again. Couple more minutes...

Last edited:

I'm assuming you gifted, asked for tracking and then got hit with the "extra 20" for tracking? 

Sorry, I'm late to this thread. Anyone who ordered GS Prelude VI from kb24 get their orders shipped yet? I ordered on Tues and haven't seen a ship confirmation email yet. 

I think you need to extrapolate. Maybe he bought the shoes between checking with Paypal and trying to get the FedEx tracking #.

Anyway, I'm ready to strikeout again. Couple more minutes...

my fellow honda head ( proud owner of a honda civic vti '93 - 160hp) I believe i just learned a new word.EXTRAPOLATE. :nthat:

I'm assuming you gifted, asked for tracking and then got hit with the "extra 20" for tracking? 
Yes, I gifted, my ****** mistake, never again, ALWAYS use goods or services!

He gave me a BUNK tracking number, then said "oh its the reciept number my bad, the tracking was another $20"

I knew that was it once I got that text.

He emailed me pics, texted pics, showing his name on a piece of paper to prove they were legit. Guess not. I'm out $370 - Hope my bank can maybe help out....Paypal said "sorry, cant help ya"

Back
Top Bottom