• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I dont even care if there is a restock, unless they plan on restocking to bred 11 numbers cause its only going to be round 2 of saltiness

Has Nike has ever tweeted about any of Kobe's shirts during the Prelude releases? I'm wondering if they messed up and meant to tweet that before the shoes in an attempt to disrupt Twitter snipers.

Get in line every single release but never get through 
tired.gif

First TLO I can remember were the Galaxy Rookies in November 2012. They probably had em before then though.

if I remember correctly, Nike had the whole galaxy pack up early like the previous night, and then cancelled everyone :lol:

Last edited:
I gotta figure out how to get these 8s next week :lol:

My girl hates basketball shoes but said "ok yeah I would wear those 8s get those for me!!" :frown:

Hahaha...seriously though...hahahaha.

You probably miss out on a lot, huh?

Not really??

I have the top two from the pack I wanted.

Just trying to land the vii or viii for trade bait for the last pair I need (the v).

Flight didn't land in New Orleans until midnight, I'm from tampa so that hour time change messed me up.

My phone is blowing up with sold out tweets at 7:00am, and I'm like wtf !?!?

Then I remembered the time change aha.

Me 2. I'm soooo pumped about the 8's. I have 2 on preorder. These are the only preludes I wanted until I saw the 4's, now I like those as well.

I gotta figure out how to get these 8s next week :lol:

My girl hates basketball shoes but said "ok yeah I would wear those 8s get those for me!!" :frown:

for GS sizes if you live by a niketown most do FCFS and i tihnk 0 people camp out for GS sizes at least for the 6s they didnt

Back
Top Bottom