• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
its my 7th week of the same **** and im numb to the pain by now. Dont know if im going crazy but i keep twitching and laughing to myself.

they don't even care. at the end of 8 weeks, 95% of people are going to be 0-8, 4% are going to lucky to get one, and 1% are 8 for 8. Nike could of handle this release so much better, everyone should of gotten a fair shake at 1 pair at retail price. 
I would guess that each week that the number of people trying to buy shoes in this pack has increased. That is a success in Nike's point of view.

Last edited:
First TLO I can remember were the Galaxy Rookies in November 2012. They probably had em before then though.

Completely unrelated but don't feel like creating a thread just for this. Why on mobile does it sometimes change a little in that you can't quote or anything? It annoys me like crazy. Also can't click the menu button on the top left corner which is what drives me nuts

Last edited:
I just woke up...

Totally forgot about the hour time change (landed in New Orleans last night)..

Smh.

Completely unrelated but don't feel like creating a thread just for this. Why on mobile does it sometimes change a little in that you can't quote or anything? It annoys me like crazy. Also can't click the menu button on the top left corner which is what drives me nuts
All mobile sites have issues, not sure why..Try switching to desktop version..

Mobile version is a lot harder to navigate through...

Last edited:
After next week no more releases for me until oregon v's, which hopefully release in same numbers as the foams in which case I will be able to get at least one pair, then nothing until infrared 3s, then nothing till 11 lows lol.

All mobile sites have issues, not sure why..Try switching to desktop version..

Mobile version is a lot harder to navigate through...
yeah I've had this issue before. Most of the time it goes away faster, I hate when it happens, so annoying

Hopefully Nike silent restocks some of the cancelled youth sizes again like the 5s. Really want these

Back
Top Bottom