• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Just picked up at Nike Chicago, looks like they had 40 pairs. They brought out the box and opened it up to check the sizes.... It was the 8's!!!!!!!! She puts them back in the box my heart pounding, a chick come flying over "those are next weeks, that's the wrong shoe".

So close, so far.

Just picked up at Nike Chicago, looks like they had 40 pairs. They brought out the box and opened it up to check the sizes.... It was the 8's!!!!!!!! She puts them back in the box my heart pounding, a chick come flying over "those are next weeks, that's the wrong shoe".

So close, so far.
hoooo boyyyyyy LOL someone was about to get fired.
roll.gif

So close, so far.
Nice move Niketown! 

I want the 8's way more and seeing them in person reaffirmed it. Funny they already have next weeks stock in already.

I must be quick at photoshop huh?

since you're such an expert programmer, judging off the fact you have a $10 nike bot for sale in your sig, why don't you make one for KB24. Selling stolen stuff.... smh
lol hop off NT troll. Please explain to me how being a programmer has anything to do with photoshop? No correlation between the two. I swear new members are getting worse and worse.

missed everything this morning like most people here. Had a bunch of ways attempting to grab them on NDC and all failed. Hoping prices drop on these a little and they sit on ebay like the IIIs have been since last year nobody like the VIIs

I'm assuming you gifted, asked for tracking and then got hit with the "extra 20" for tracking? 

Yes, I gifted, my ****** mistake, never again, ALWAYS use goods or services!
He gave me a BUNK tracking number, then said "oh its the reciept number my bad, the tracking was another $20"
I knew that was it once I got that text.
He emailed me pics, texted pics, showing his name on a piece of paper to prove they were legit. Guess not. I'm out $370 - Hope my bank can maybe help out....Paypal said "sorry, cant help ya"

IF YOU BANK WITH BANK OF AMERICA YOU ARE DOOMED. I WENT THROUGH THIS SAME SITUATION YEARS AGO. ALL PAYPAL HAS TO SAY WAS IT WAS SENT AS GIFT AND BANK OF AMERICA IS CLOSING THAT CASE IN PAYPAL'S FAVOR.

IF YOU BANK WITH BANK OF AMERICA YOU ARE DOOMED. I WENT THROUGH THIS SAME SITUATION YEARS AGO. ALL PAYPAL HAS TO SAY WAS IT WAS SENT AS GIFT AND BANK OF AMERICA IS CLOSING THAT CASE IN PAYPAL'S FAVOR.
BAd news for me, I do have bank of america. Great, now im out a ton of cash and its lookin like there is NO way to get it back. Awesome! I am FAIL! Pure and simple

I woke up late seems like same old bs. Will try next week though and be 0/8 most likely lol. Hope some of us can get at least one for retail. I wish nike would start spreading the major releases to more locations.

I want the 8's way more and seeing them in person reaffirmed it. Funny they already have next weeks stock in already.

Yeah most of the time they have the shoe 1-2 weeks before release date. I would have been heated because I like the 8 more.

BAd news for me, I do have bank of america. Great, now im out a ton of cash and its lookin like there is NO way to get it back. Awesome! I am FAIL! Pure and simple
Never gift anything you cant afford to lose simple rule.... IF buyer/seller cant offset the 2.9% fee then you guys should pick this up.....

The first 400 pgs are trash but you get the idea of the authors message
laugh.gif

Never gift anything you cant afford to lose simple rule.... IF buyer/seller cant offset the 2.9% fee then you guys should pick this up.....
Good advice, this will be one hell of an expensive lesson. Some of the cash was in my paypal balance already, I'm 100% kissing that part goodbye, but the main majority was from my bank, and I just stopped all paypal payments, so good chance 80% of this he isn't gonna get! Thx guys, mainly I just wanted to shout out his name on IG in case anyone is half as dumb as me. (again, his name is "livekicks_23" - please spam his account HARD!)

Picked up my shoes from NTNYC both gold heel cups have chips while very very minor flaws... For 220 Nike could've put some cellophane over the gold 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom