• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters

Even though I can't stand it, Nike should do like FTL, Footaction, etc. with a timer link. Just a free for fall once that timer hits 0:0:0:0

People will always find ways to access the link early, but I don't think people will be able to bypass a timer.

At the end of the day though Nike dgaf, they sell out regardless and make their money, they don't feel the need to do extra.
ive been saying that for months!

anyone wonder why there are no ATC or RSVP services for footlocker/hoh eastbay etc.. it would completely eliminate all those people. 

BAd news for me, I do have bank of america. Great, now im out a ton of cash and its lookin like there is NO way to get it back. Awesome! I am FAIL! Pure and simple
you shouldve never done gift. That scam has been exposed years ago

If you're going to pay $370 why not another $11 to cover the paypal fees so you'll be protected. Never understood this sort of thinking.

If you're going to pay $370 why not another $11 to cover the paypal fees so you'll be protected. Never understood this sort of thinking.
most of the time I think it's cuz ppl don't know any better, not cuz they're trying to save a few bucks. If it's the latter :smh:

As always with the positive comment.
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
Once you owned a C6 Z06.....

anything with four cylinders and front wheel drive is slow....
laugh.gif

largely regretting not spending the $350 reserve price on the vii's right about now with all these pics. :smh:

Once you owned a C6 Z06.....

anything with four cylinders and front wheel drive is slow....:lol:

I ll keep that in mind , not that i will EVER be able to own it , but Ill second that rwd preference too.Not that it has anything to do with speed , but lets not get lost further in the off-topic ocean here. 8)

Last edited:
most of the time I think it's cuz ppl don't know any better, not cuz they're trying to save a few bucks. If it's the latter
mean.gif
yup, deff did not know the deal, I hardly ever buy things with paypal/ebay anymore, and I never buy limited shoes so this was just dumb luck. (just dumb, no luck lol) Yea he talked me into doin it as a gift, and yes I'm the stupid one for not knowing, but now I know! The bank is saying likely I'll get my cash back, at least 85% (a tiny bit of it was already in my paypal balance, I'll never see that bit again but it was only like $35 or so..)

I don't know if it's just my size 10 but it seems like the 1s, 4s, 5s are really dried up in the market. But I see a bunch of 3s and 6s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom