• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I don't want to post the link as admin already said no links. On mobile anyways. Looked like 5 stock photos and 2 open box photos. Seller had 50+ feedback 100%

post the link so we can look at it :nerd:[/quote]

Got my pair from NTSM.  I tried for an unclaimed pair but struck out.  They things a little differently after last weeks fiasco.

I don't want to post the link as admin already said no links. On mobile anyways. Looked like 5 stock photos and 2 open box photos. Seller had 50+ feedback 100%

post the link so we can look at it :nerd:

no "live" links so you good now

might of been ask but does the insole of the 9s coming on in 3 weeks having anything special like the prelude 1-8? like redemption or comeback or something or just a GR 9 chaos 

might of been ask but does the insole of the 9s coming on in 3 weeks having anything special like the prelude 1-8? like redemption or comeback or something or just a GR 9 chaos 
On the inside of the tongue says masterpiece, i hope thats not al tho

wink.gif
no "live" links so you good now
Got it, forgot about the live link rule.  Either way I got an email of a thread notification, didn't open it right away, but about 5 minutes later refreshed my saved search for preludes on ebay, saw them for $400 and bought as fast as I could on my phone.

I have emailed the seller, he said they are in hand and will ship double boxed on Monday via USPS priority, So I feel pretty safe.

Either way thanks for the member who tried to help us out, I completely understand the reasoning on the rules for live links, but the thought was awesome and I am stoked to have got them for $400.  On top of buying the 4's today, I have now bought the 1's and entered an agreement to buy the 2's on Monday...expensive day, but all prices I am really happy with and 1-5 down. 

Link - http://tinyurl.com/n4sbdbq

Got it, forgot about the live link rule.  Either way I got an email of a thread notification, didn't open it right away, but about 5 minutes later refreshed my saved search for preludes on ebay, saw them for $400 and bought as fast as I could on my phone.

I have emailed the seller, he said they are in hand and will ship double boxed on Monday via USPS priority, So I feel pretty safe.

Either way thanks for the member who tried to help us out, I completely understand the reasoning on the rules for live links, but the thought was awesome and I am stoked to have got them for $400.  On top of buying the 4's today, I have now bought the 1's and entered an agreement to buy the 2's on Monday...expensive day, but all prices I am really happy with and 1-5 down. 

Link - http://tinyurl.com/n4sbdbq
1s for 400? Steal right there, nice pickup. Paid 450 for mine a few weeks ago and I was pretty happy with that. And just made a deal to get 3s for 310 shipped, I think that's a pretty decent price. 

What time is the RSVP pickup window at Nike Town SF? Do they usually do FCFS for unclaimed pairs or do they get saved for employees? How was the line for the unclaimed pairs?

Back
Top Bottom