• VII

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Got rejected by my 475$ shipped offer.

Dude told me $525 is a steal.

For V in size 12...

Kick rocks.

Underrated? Sold out at a high $200 retail price and resell at double the price. Not to mention the 3 is considered the ugliest kobe by most people.

Underrated..

Yes..

People rank them last.

I guess it's because majority of people that are into Kobe's now didn't get into them until the V or VI

3's were executed perfectly for this pack. They took one of Kobe's ugliest shoes and made it work aesthetically.

Underrated..

Yes..

People rank them last.

I guess it's because majority of people that are into Kobe's now didn't get into them until the V or VI
Who cares when people got into the kobe line? The 3s are considered the ugly duckling of the bunch, therefore it's not surprising at all that many people rank them last.

Last edited:
3s are def one of the better executed preludes... 3s in general are an underrated model of the Kobe line.
I agree, the 3s got the best colorway of the preludes, but they needed it. If you consider them under rated then which models would you rank ahead of them in the line?

Last edited:
Now that all the early link talk and salt is over with, i'll come back to this thread lol. 

Nice pics and congrats to everyone who copped.  Onto the 7's!  

Last edited:

Seems like it is a lot of resale price talk in this thread, and I am one of the crowd going for the full pack so I can just provide my experience.

I have only got the 3's at retail.

I got the 4's for $380, 5's for $375. I felt like I got good deals on both and messaged over 20 people on ebay and facebook groups.

I can get the 1's for $500 but my max is $450.  The lowest I have found for the 6's is $420 but I passed and they are now gone.  I will pay $400 as soon as I find a pair.

I am a size 8/8.5 if that helps out anyone with prices to expect. 
Still in shock that I got through but i'm hoping I can locally swap my size 12's for a size 10. I hate dealing with reselling and buying them again. 

I bought my 1's for 510 and I'd tell you to buy those at 500 before the price gets crazier. 

I don't get what the hype is with the VIs.  After seeing them IN PERSON, in UNEDITED PHOTOSHOPED pictures, they aren't that nice at all.  The VIs will be the 'peak'.  I hope I can score the IVs cheaper, but they are no where to be found.  Gonna wait till the hype dies.  Really, the VIs do not look that good in person.  But each and their own.

Last edited:
I have Preludes 1-5 and it seems like the IV's are the hardest to find right now.  At least in a size 9.  

This is what I paid on them so far:

Prelude 1 - $540

Prelude 2 - Retail

Prelude 3 - Retail

Prelude 4 - $400

Prelude 5 - Retail 

What was reatail on the GS 5s? 95 as well?

I got charged 125 for both pairs.
I mentioned this earlier.....Nike is charging the GS Preludes all for $125 on their site. The GS 6s today were suppose to be $125 as well, but somehow they advertised $95 on their site when they really meant to put $125, thus....everyone who bought the GS pairs today will be refunded the difference and only charged $95 just for this one ONLY since they made a website error on their part. It doesn't apply to all the previous $125 GS preludes that you guys bought, cause that was the correct charge. 

just got back from picking up the 6s i ended up going to lakewood and cerritos so there will be unclaim sz 10 at Beverly Center good luck to every one

3s are def one of the better executed preludes... 3s in general are an underrated model of the Kobe line.
I agree, the 3s got the best colorway of the preludes, but they needed it. If you consider them under rated then which models would you rank ahead of them in the line?
All nike Kobe models are good in their own right... I like them all for different reasons. Only sig that I don't care for fit/comfort too much is the 7s. And certain pairs with the play strong inserts are fine.

Back
Top Bottom