• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Seller mdpain has the 1's and 2's for sale on ebay in a size 8. $400 each but using stock photos'. 22ppl viewing it per hour so they may be gone soon but I'm not sure why the seller didn't post pics of the actual shoes. May be a scam or fakes? Proceed with caution

Last edited:
I really wish VIIs were more comfortable. Really like the overall look of the model, but the fit/sizing issues just turn me off to them in general.

The Prelude VIIs look nice though, like how they executed that colorway

I don't know posted the 1's on eBay. But I got them and couldn't be happier. Just hoping he ships now. Thanks to the good people out there who look out for others.

Seller mdpain has the 1's and 2's for sale on ebay in a size 8. $400 each but using stock photos'. 22ppl viewing it per hour so they may be gone soon but I'm not sure why the seller didn't post pics of the actual shoes. May be a scam or fakes? Proceed with caution

Can't believe the 1's lasted more than 5 minutes. I have paid figure I am safe through paypal. Haven't seen fakes and I have emailed the seller. Crossing fingers.

Can't believe the 1's lasted more than 5 minutes. I have paid figure I am safe through paypal. Haven't seen fakes and I have emailed the seller. Crossing fingers.

:smokin

post the link so we can look at it :nerd:

Last edited:
I don't think so. All pairs seem to be legit. You just have to make sure the seller isn't a scammer.

I really wish VIIs were more comfortable. Really like the overall look of the model, but the fit/sizing issues just turn me off to them in general.

The Prelude VIIs look nice though, like how they executed that colorway

It's the lip on the insert that kill it for me with the 7 I like the model. But after a while wearing them starts to hurt.

What was reatail on the GS 5s? 95 as well?

I got charged 125 for both pairs.

I mentioned this earlier.....Nike is charging the GS Preludes all for $125 on their site. The GS 6s today were suppose to be $125 as well, but somehow they advertised $95 on their site when they really meant to put $125, thus....everyone who bought the GS pairs today will be refunded the difference and only charged $95 just for this one ONLY since they made a website error on their part. It doesn't apply to all the previous $125 GS preludes that you guys bought, cause that was the correct charge. 

thanks for clarifying that for me.

Back
Top Bottom