• VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Ohk I see.

Thought you were selling.

That's about market value at the moment man.

As bad as that sounds lol
haha im considering it. or should i go for the V and VI for $900, idk man I hate buying at these prices, but I want this whole set
Go with the 4 and 5 IMO. VIs will drop in price the coming days. 4, 5, and 1s will be the pairs everyone wants in the end. Prices will probably settle and stay until they dry up.

Ohk I see.

Thought you were selling.

That's about market value at the moment man.

As bad as that sounds lol
haha im considering it. or should i go for the V and VI for $900, idk man I hate buying at these prices, but I want this whole set
Go with the 4 and 5 IMO. VIs will drop in price the coming days. 4, 5, and 1s will be the pairs everyone wants in the end. Prices will probably settle and stay until they dry up.

Prices will drop for the VI's? I hope so but I'm not so sure about it. I personally don't see them declining anytime soon but I hope you're right. I'm not trying to pay over 350 for a pair. |I

IMO the 4 is top 3 of the pack.

Executed well.

Not a huge fan of the design on the vi.

But it's all up to the buyer.

I'm scratching to find size 12 in the V for under 500.

My fiancé has her pair, and she gave me the thumbs up for some photos at our wedding !

Lol

I'm jumping all over that, throw them on for some dope GITD photos aha

alright, thanks for the help, i think i might do that if this other deal for just the IV's doesn't fall through

Anybody know where I can buy a pair of 1s for less than $500 sz9-9.5? I can only find one in eBay and the price is outrageous :x

Prices will drop for the VI's? I hope so but I'm not so sure about it. I personally don't see them declining anytime soon but I hope you're right. I'm not trying to pay over 350 for a pair. |I
Me too but resellers want $600 for a size 8 I can just imagine the bigger sizes prices.n

Anybody know where I can buy a pair of 1s for less than $500 sz9-9.5? I can only find one in eBay and the price is outrageous :x

From the bottom of my heart i wish you all the luck in the world.

the market is dry.

congrats!!! with these releases you have to have a B plan on deck.
Thanks...pair of KDs and an offer I couldn't pass up on XIV last shots--other than those, no other buys in January. Gonna grab the 8s at the end of the month and ease my way out of this sneaker game.

These are pretty cool. Like them better in person than I thought I would, kinda feel like I should be going to the beach putting these on though lol. Not my usual type of colorway, but the artwork and details are great. I'd go with whatever size you wore in the OGs for anyone wondering. TTS for me.
View media item 740158

Last edited:
Being that the 7 fit/feel like crap for most. I am hoping to snag it for the same reseller prices st $375 like the 2s.

Anyone believe like I do?

paid 460$ shipped for size 12 VIs , not bad not great price either ... now big pass on the 7 and maybe comeback at the 8

Back
Top Bottom