• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Kind of like asking lotto ticket or scratcher.  You're chances are pretty slim either way.

Guess I'd say HOH so at least you can browse the rest of the mall if you strike out.

When consolation prizes end, or when there is no more hope to cop any at retail(after the final release) im wondering what those prices are gonna be like , especially with a dry market...

I think it's really gonna get out of hand, and it won't be just the 1s anymore. A lot of the people who really want them will have them already, so like you said the market will be dried up. Couple that with people trying to complete the pack and people will be putting them up for stupid prices in a few months.

heads up guys i won 3 pair yesterday but decided i won't be picking up all 3 jus picking up 2 pairs, so Lakewood will have an unclaim sz 10 for any1 in socal
Man I would pick you up and drive you haha. You won Cerritos right? That's like a 10 minute drive to Lakewood lol.

^^^ there you go man...buy him some chipotle too or something

Last edited:
Yeah, I'd take that 10 from you if you pick it up at Lakewood for me. That would be helpful as hell man. I missed out there at that size.

If I find these 6's for around 300 I may have to pay my first reseller. 
mad.gif

Gonna head to Bev Center to pick my 9 in a few, got super lucky after failing hard at FoxHills yday. My phone was at 1% battery and suddenly got the call... lol just asked the guy ' WHAT STORE IS IT?! OKAY I WANT THEM, THANKS!"
roll.gif

Quote:

heads up guys i won 3 pair yesterday but decided i won't be picking up all 3 jus picking up 2 pairs, so Lakewood will have an unclaim sz 10 for any1 in socal
yea you should just pick it up for NT fam, lol i wonder how many people gonna be standing outside lakewood today
nerd.gif

Supposedly HOH South Coast didn't have enough raffles for VI's?

You pray for this stuff to happen, but never when you are not looking lol.

They started calling people to come pick up early.

Last edited:
Supposedly HOH South Coast didn't have enough raffles for VI's?

You pray for this stuff to happen, but never when you are not looking lol.

They started calling people to come pick up early.
enough raffles?

Back
Top Bottom