• VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
ok before this gets worse for my wallet can someone help me out,

I NEED Prelude IV, V and VI.

anyone know whats a fair price to pay, before I was told sub-400 for the IV's but I am having no luck at the price range, please if you know help me out before the prices increase more and i'm out alot of cash.

ok before this gets worse for my wallet can someone help me out,

I NEED Prelude IV, V and VI.

anyone know whats a fair price to pay, before I was told sub-400 for the IV's but I am having no luck at the price range, please if you know help me out before the prices increase more and i'm out alot of cash.

400-450 is a nice price right now

edit: size?

Last edited:
where is you avy from?
nerd.gif

@glassankles
Looks like Sasha Grey.

Went to 3 raffles in the L.a area , 1 closed due to remodel. strike out online. Someone Please pass me the Salt Bottle!:rolleyes

if 7s weren't the worst fitting basketball shoe of all time, I might've gone all out for them...but I will be bowing out of that race, 1 less sz 9 to worry about haha, back for the 8s tho

Around 36 pairs at the HOH I got mine. I don't wanna snitch but it seemed like employees got a good amount. These look really nice in person by the way

if anyone here grabbed a gs size in the kobe vi, make sure you reach out to nike about the price. the site says $95 but they charged $125. i spoke to a rep and they confirmed nike made an error on the pricing. once my order ships, they're only charging me $95. i'm not sure if they're going to do this for every kobe vi gs order or just for the ppl that reached out to them about it.

if anyone here grabbed a gs size in the kobe vi, make sure you reach out to nike about the price. the site says $95 but they charged $125. i spoke to a rep and they confirmed nike made an error on the pricing. once my order ships, they're only charging me $95. i'm not sure if they're going to do this for every kobe vi gs order or just for the ppl that reached out to them about it.

wonder if we can be compensated :nerd: :evil:

I'm not sure what the price was on their site but the gs prelude 2's have $70 on the box

Ohk I see.

Thought you were selling.

That's about market value at the moment man.

As bad as that sounds lol
haha im considering it. or should i go for the V and VI for $900, idk man I hate buying at these prices, but I want this whole set

Back
Top Bottom