• VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
welcome to NT!!! enjoy your stay
happy.gif
Thanks. Just found this site. So much great information on NT.

copped the 6s. another long as car ride to pay a reseller. I question my sanity with this pack.

i really just want the 5 and the 6 no point in trying to cop from my local hohs to much shadiness but im going to eventiualy pay these reseller prices i need them in the collection

Last edited:
Won the raffle at my local HOH 
pimp.gif

Picked my pair up a few hours ago.

Sadly I won a sz 14 when I wear 13-13.5

I can fit the 14 but it looks too damn big. Not complaining tho just glad I was able to cop em.

Im 2 for 3 on the Prelude releases ive tried for. I didnt even attempt to go for 1-3 but I was able to cop the 4s and 6s for retail. Missed out on the 5s sadly 
frown.gif

Hopefully im able to finish strong with the 7s and 8s under my belt
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man i been a bum all day, just watching tv and the only time i have gotten out of the house is to get some chinese takeout and to check on the mailman that never brought my TB lightning Knit hat :rolleyes

feels bad bros |I

I would have loved the opportunity to enter some raffles. Closest place to me was an hour and a half for all these releases. Not worth it for just a slim chance.

Man i been a bum all day, just watching tv and the only time i have gotten out of the house is to get some chinese takeout and to check on the mailman that never brought my TB lightning Knit hat :rolleyes

feels bad bros |I

At least the mailman didn't fail to bring you your prelude 4s... :frown:

Last edited:
I would have never of worn them… But I wish I could've Flipped Them…..

Oh well,  Next Weekend..

Back
Top Bottom