• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Well you cant win them all I guess.  I wanted these shoes only to use as barter for some other heat.  I already go the Prelude 1s which were the only ones I had to have, I may try to cop the 4s, and 5s at some point if I can swing a good deal. 

I know it sounds ridicolous but Im tempted to buy the 1 & 6 for $1090 shipped. What do u guys think? These pairs are drying up and I dont wan to risk buying GM pairs that are going to flood the market in the near future.

its corney knowing that the people that got to cop for retail that planned on keeping prolly wont even wear them aint dat a ***** :smh:

its corney knowing that the people that got to cop for retail that planned on keeping prolly wont even wear them aint dat a *****
mean.gif
they got their kicks fair and square its their choice to rock, stock, or sell
Guy at Hoh told me that there is a confirmed 9 low is this news to anyone
nope pics surfaced last week ish

I don't think any preludes are going for that much yet, not even close :lol:

Out of all those people u mentioned I was probably the only one who missed out lol
How did u do on NDC?
I slept in..woke up around 9ish..I knew it was gonna be a fail..lol
better luck next time I guess...I got a seller for tom. to meetup..He wants my gammas and $150 on top..I didnt think 2x...im gonna make that move lol

I know it sounds ridicolous but Im tempted to buy the 1 & 6 for $1090 shipped. What do u guys think? These pairs are drying up and I dont wan to risk buying GM pairs that are going to flood the market in the near future.
I don't believe you

I slept in..woke up around 9ish..I knew it was gonna be a fail..lol

better luck next time I guess...I got a seller for tom. to meetup..He wants my gammas and $150 on top..I didnt think 2x...im gonna make that move lol
Yeah I will do that trade too with bo hesitation
Thought u already got a pair on locked though

@glassankles
 @gil23
 @s dubl
 did you guys officially get your pairs? busy all day...didnt follow up on the thread...
naw... I was trying for a friend. He got his elsewhere tho.

and to those that say sneaker karma isnt real..... check it...

a dude (the dude I was actually trying to get the VIs for) Ive helped many times knew I was looking for a 13 in the Vs... he was helping me look as well. He knew I got a 14. He hits me up right now, says he just traded an extra 12 for a 13.... guess what Im getting :wink:

Take care of the real sneaker community... it DOES come back around.

Back
Top Bottom