Your local U.S. Census Bureau may be hiring. Vol. $

I took the test last Friday, and scored a 90....
grin.gif

Hopefully that's high enough to get hired.

they called my back friday (AL) but I started working with the air force because they were taking too long and $ was low.

slept hard on this thread.  I just called and they aren't anymore positions in my area. (805)

Got called back last Wednesday. Hired as an enumerator. 17.50/hour plus .50/mile I drive. Training starts April 26th.

Scored 100% on the test.

they called me back today (DC) I forgot I even took the test and passed but I turned them down as Im working

Does anyone else work in the office??
I work in the office and I make $12.75 an hour.

I was offered the Enumerator Crew Leader position, but I turned it down. We got over 10,000 applicants and only about 50 personnel (Less maybe) get to work in the office = I ain't giving that up for nuffin'!!!

i took the test about 18 monts ago. finally got a call last week for a field employee making 22/hr in northern Cali...they said its for 6-8 weeks. I currently have a job that pays terribly and am considering taking the position, but I am worried they may not have enough hours every week. they were very vauge when i talked to them, saying anywhere from 25 hrs/week-40. has anyone had experience or know anyone who works there yet? how many hours a week can you get?

took the test in like january and only missed 2, still havent got a call back.

If they do end up calling, the job better not last till june 11.
If it does im just gonna pass.

I got a call from them almost 2 weeks ago, they asked if I was still interested and I told them yes then they had some lady check my spanish and I passed pretty much, so they told me they would call me back in 10 days but I have yet to receive a call from them, should I call them back?

They called me to see if I was still interested... stupid me I missed the call, called back 30 min later and said they gave the job to someone else....... called me like 10AM in the morning, usually I dont wake up until 12 or after, lol

^ called me up on sunday left a message, called back they read some sheet they have to read you, all i heard was 18.75 training next week lol

Well...I made the thread and they called me a few weeks ago.

Wanted to offer me something but it's only 1-8 weeks. I have a full-time now at Roche Diagnostics but it's good to see people getting on.

pimp.gif

I started yesterday. From 9-4. It was such a breeze. Got paid from 830-430 (they pay you for your travel plus reimburse your mileage at .50/mile
eek.gif
eek.gif
) yet I left around 2pm because I was one of the first fingerprinted and I finished this very easy worksheet. I can't believe how easy it was. They just handing out money at these things.

pimp.gif
word i start tomorrow morning they told me 8-5 though and $17/hr here in Houston...glad to hear that its easy work and for 6 weeks only.

it couldn't have come at a better time either i needed this extra cash...ha i didn't even know about the reimbursement this should be money

Back
Top Bottom