Your local U.S. Census Bureau may be hiring. Vol. $

Most of the hiring will be done I'm march and april.

If you don't get called by then chances would be pretty slim

Funny thing is they DON'T call you to say if u weren't selected.

Whats the average age range? And can I set this up around my college class schedule? I'm reallly going to consider this.

Got my call today. I will be working in the office even though the field work pays $3 more Im content. Imma ask can you switch from working in the office to numerator on Sat when training begins.

my pops is retired and did this for a week to make some extra cash... after the gas reimbursement  he made a little over a G

So basically you go door to door asking how many people live in a house? Either way I'm calling tomorrow

No call yet.
frown.gif

Yeaaah I know

Cant believe New Yorkers are getting paid $18.50 !!!

I dont like walking around like a slave for a Temporary job so I didn't bother applying
But $18.50 is great for any kids coming out of high school or even all yall that are unemployed at the moment

YO! I just got a letter from the Census Bureau. it said that my name came up as a match for criminal arrests with the FBI. They said I have to provide court documents or send in fingerprints.

Now I was arrested and fingerprinted for shoplifting but did a Stoplift class and they said it would be dismissed.

Has anyone gotten this and anyone know what I should do?

Man I still haven't gotten called. Going to hit them up in a few. Seems like nobody got called yet for the field position

I got call telling me I passed the test, but that's about it, nothing about a job though

i just called they said they have jobs as numerators...what exactly do they do? are they the ones who go door to door?

I called earlier and was told that I'm on the hired list and have to wait till mid April for hiring. Also told position starts in may. These fools need to hurry up.

can you pick whether you wanna do office work or field work?

and whens the deadline to apply?

Originally Posted by SamB

I called earlier and was told that I'm on the hired list and have to wait till mid April for hiring. Also told position starts in may. These fools need to hurry up.

what number did you call to find out?

edit: nevermind. i called a regional office

I got a callback for the job!! 6-8 weeks at minimum 25 hours a week for $18.25/hr. Good looking out people

I got a call back when my phone had to be off because I was at a federal building for 2 hours. They left a message with a job reference number and I called back. They told me somebody already took that job and that they will put my name back in the pool. I'm sooo tight.

I'm a crew leader for Group Quarters Enumeration (GQE). My team consists of 15 women. No cuties. These birds are driving me crazy.
smh.gif

I took the test in January and only got like 2 wrong... is it too late to try and call them? the lady there said they would be calling us in Febuary and i completely forgot about it.

Back
Top Bottom