Your local U.S. Census Bureau may be hiring. Vol. $

Census jobs are good. They pay real good and the best part is, you get to meet a lot of MILF's and shorties when you go door to door.

Originally Posted by PapaPrem

Census jobs are good. They pay real good and the best part is, you get to meet a lot of MILF's and shorties when you go door to door.

man today i met this filipino chick who was 26 (im 23) and man i wanted to get her number but she said she's dating someone. she was short and thick

Originally Posted by oidreez

man today i met this filipino chick who was 26 (im 23) and man i wanted to get her number but she said she's dating someone. she was short and thick
mass @ work pics?
nerd.gif

thats what im trying to do
grin.gif
(definitely not anybody that was in training
smh.gif
) got the crazy hours though 3:30 pm-11:30 pm
training was filing out forms for that legal bull ( i will not disclose info....swearing in....fingerprints....goverment history
felt like your in school waiting for everybody to finish but you cant leave or u wont be paid

I can believe I slept on this ima call tomorrow & see if they still got spots open. I thought I was gonna b good with my unemployment but thats $ goes too fast. & with bills & a kid I need that guap If I gotta b knock on doors in da hood ima bring da strap with me & a box of condoms in case of emergencies
laugh.gif
. I wanna take the fam on vacation @ the end of the summer if I land this job.

I was hired as an enumerator, but am kinda in a jam.

When I originally applied for the position, I had a valid drivers license.

It was recently suspended because I couldn't pay a ticket.

How extensive is the background check? Do they do a run on your drivers license?

And yes, I start tomorrow morning
ohwell.gif

man this sucks. the 6-8 weeks i was quoted over the phone is gonna end up being max 3 weeks because i live in a neighborhood that had a high return rate of census forms

put in 3 hours yesterday, they put me in a low-income town house neighborhood
frown.gif
. most folks who live there are ukraine or russian who dont speak a lick of english.... had to hand them the language card.

one question, if i take a day off from going door to door would that extend the work period? i can only put in a maximum of 3-4 hours a day.. so i was wondering if i skipped a day it would extend the job for a few more weeks.

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by TRIPLETHREAT0699

training was boring man, they cut it a day short supposedly we were gonna be in there mon-fri 3-9 but they cut it short on thurs we got out at 8, took some open book test at the end and now im waiting on a call from a crew leader so i they can give me my list and i can start. All im wondering is when im gonna get the check for this first week.
i started this week too and they said check should come may 12

My training had a bunch of question asking @$!+@$%$@!@%@ AND our assignment books weren't ready on time. So we went 8 hours the first two days, 6 the third, 4 the fourth and then I got 8 on Friday. Throw in 6 on Saturday. 40 hours down packed. May 12th
pimp.gif

So what was you guy's test score? I'm still waiting for them to call back.
smh.gif
I applied on thursday; I'm hella late on this.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NYH425

put in 3 hours yesterday, they put me in a low-income town house neighborhood
frown.gif
. most folks who live there are ukraine or russian who dont speak a lick of english.... had to hand them the language card.

one question, if i take a day off from going door to door would that extend the work period? i can only put in a maximum of 3-4 hours a day.. so i was wondering if i skipped a day it would extend the job for a few more weeks.

I thought about that too. The way I figure, you and the other people in your training class are competing for work. You gotta get as many binders done and get as many hours as you can quick, because there's a limited amount of nrfus for your area. The key is getting close with your crew leader so that when he tells you the binders are just about done, either see if you can't get binders for another area since you work hard or just make sure you make that last binder last.
pimp.gif

So my mom tells me this story from work. True story.

A friend of one my mom's coworkers has a mentally challenged child. He's older now though, 23.

So while she's at work she calls and checks in from time to time while he's at home alone.

So she calls one day and he's like "Mom! Mom! I found a troll!" She disregards it as nonsense and continues on her day.

She calls again and he says the same thing. "Mom! Mom! I found a troll. I'm feeding him M&M's!" Again, she disregards it. Goes on with her day.

She comes home to find him repeating the same deal. But now she hears sounds coming from the closet.

She opens the closet to find a ******; a census worker who was going door to door. Apparently the mentally challenged guy, after seeing him, got excited, grabbed him and threw him in the closet. He was flicking M&Ms through the bottom of the door to the closet, "feeding" the "troll."

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

So my mom tells me this story from work. True story.

A friend of one my mom's coworkers has a mentally challenged child. He's older now though, 23.

So while she's at work she calls and checks in from time to time while he's at home alone.

So she calls one day and he's like "Mom! Mom! I found a troll!" She disregards it as nonsense and continues on her day.

She calls again and he says the same thing. "Mom! Mom! I found a troll. I'm feeding him M&M's!" Again, she disregards it. Goes on with her day.

She comes home to find him repeating the same deal. But now she hears sounds coming from the closet.

She opens the closet to find a ******; a census worker who was going door to door. Apparently the mentally challenged guy, after seeing him, got excited, grabbed him and threw him in the closet. He was flicking M&Ms through the bottom of the door to the closet, "feeding" the "troll."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And I thought my Chinese Jehovah's Witness was funny.

You guys started ACTUALLY working already?

I completed the training last week and they said they would call me and let me know who my Crew Leader was, and where I would be working, but I didn't get a call today.  Has this happened to anybody else?

just got off it is definitely easy work, the one thing i dont like is dressing up everyday, gotta buy some more shirts and ties

Originally Posted by NYH425

Originally Posted by isitsafe

I just got promoted wish me luck

ebay id: airmaxwun

lies.  how do u get promoted when it's a temporary job?

I work in the office.  I went from Clerk, to Supervisor.
My pay went up, but they gave me less hours.  So basically I get paid the same as I always have, I just work 10 less hours!!!

ebay id: AIRMAXWUN

I'm the Crew Leader for 0401 (West Davis)! Whats up guys, how y'all liking the jobs? And for that one dude who said you gotta be at least 30 to get this job, I got hired as Crew leader right before my 20th birthday.

Binders are tough to get. I had to dog my Crew Leader to get a new one. But now it's easy street.

i didnt finish my first binder cuz people weren't at home so i asked for a second one and got it

Back
Top Bottom