Your local U.S. Census Bureau may be hiring. Vol. $

Got-damn. I'm gettin 22.75/hr

I got paid like 11 days after the first saturday I started working. So 2 wednesdays after training.

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

Do they drug test?

if they did i wouldnt have the job
laugh.gif

james okeefe is #*++%$ it up for a bunch of people
smh.gif

my supervisor has to make some cuts by next week so he asked if anyone voluntary wants to resign. only 1 person accepted and since i got in trouble for not going to a meeting im probably not gonna make the cut
indifferent.gif
lol. o well, i guess i can actually get to enjoy my summer instead of having to go to these damn 800pm meetings on weekdays and 8am durin the weekend.

^ i think we ended today in NYC(my area at least), she told us yesterday to wait for a call today but no call yet, i called her and she said to just hold on till the end of the week and well know whatsup by then, we might get reassigned so hopefully we do

/\ %!*# you know how hard that #@#! is nowadays?

if you got a job consider yourself blessed. don't be knockin another man's hustle though.

I've been done with this for about a week. Worked only 5 weeks.. thought I was gonna get 7-8. Job was legit as hell though.

im still working... had 18 EQ's completed yesterday evening in only 3 hours work... i still put down 8 hours on my d-308 work time sheet lol. idgaf

i'm still working and probably gonna be workin well into next week. im on my fourth binder because a woman resigned so they gave it to me

on a serious note though, do you guys all cheat on your time cheats? i've cheated an extra 3-4 hours on every single one of them, i only work 2-3 hours a day in the evenings but i put down 6-8 work hours on my time sheets cause i get tons of EQs done in the evening when folks are home.

i just hope i don't get caught... after watching the vid though, the one crew leader says that the only thing they look out for is if you have a felony or if u dont pass the fingerprints... so i dunno
laugh.gif

i dont put extra hours. i might take a long walk during work time instead of doing actual work so i get an extra hour or two but i dont work for 3 hours and then put i worked for 8

^ well they want 1 eq every 30 minutes sooooo if i do 20 in 2 hours im not gonng put down 2 hours id put down 6-7 because that is what they want

Damn O'Keefe. Dude is a straight rat. I hate those type of people. Always making *+* hot for no reason. Everybody eating, just relax...DAMN!

I just hustle and get as many done as I can in an hr or two. Depending on how many EQs I get done, I add extra hours.

lame, a lady called me awhile back in the fall asking if I was still interested in the position, I told her yes -- never heard from her again. =/

Originally Posted by TRIPLETHREAT0699

^damn yall better than me, if i have 3 eqs and 20 NV's ill put down anywhere in between 3-4 hrs

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

abusing the system... ima start doin that.

WHat up yall, so was anyone called up for the 2nd operation NRFU VDC? training started today for us

Back
Top Bottom