*Your government has you under a spell. No rly... Proof within this thread. Vol. Wake up*

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by The5andonly

Why would you put the thread title as the government has you under a spell?

Jay-z & the rocawear brand have nothing to do with our government

And "proof within this thread" Come on now, this is a joke

Did you go through everything in the first post thoroughly? EVERYTHING? Including the film I posted?

Why is it always religious fanatics that seem to buy into all this conspiracy theory, secret society !*%#? Seriously. They're talking about people being under control and everything being manipulated when they are part of the biggest manipulation of all: The Church.
Did YOU read my post thoroughly? Did I ever mention anything about being religious? Did I ever mention anything about not being religious?

If you have not gone through everything within the first post, read and watch it all and then tell me you dont believe it.

If this "New World Order" is true, then what will the UN AKA United Nation do about this?

If you don't know what it is, then Google/Wikipedia it....
Same to you.

You aren't the only person in this thread. Get over yourself. My comment was directed towards the several people who posted before me talking about howonly God gets them through or whatever. People will be convinced by anything. Those who get all up in arms about !%@% like this need to take a step back andlook at themselves. They call those who don't believe ignorant and berate them. I view all of you the same way. I live a perfectly productive life, andhave no proof that any group is controlling the world. You believe that everything we see and are told is a lie. Who seems more reasonable here?

1st page.... =
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BX GOT EM

i been very interested in this..

ima look into it now

thx for reminding me

No doubt bruh. Let me know if you have any questions. And post any good information you find here.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

�This was posted on illseed.com about 2 weeks ago.�
this thread along with the video is a joke.� i laughed through out it.�� people try so hard to think they are opening their eyes and learningknowledge.� yeah ok.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by saint lt

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

�This was posted on illseed.com about 2 weeks ago.�
this thread along with the video is a joke.� i laughed through out it.�� people try so hard to think they are opening their eyes and learning knowledge.� yeah ok.
roll.gif
Dudes eat this crap up like 2 girls 1 cup.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ok, so for everybody that's denying it, show me proof that it's NOT real. Instead of inserting useless comments.

^ You can't.

Real or not..it's definitely interesting. Not really the Jay and Kanye crap..but the Government theories.

No you prove it. See how pointless saying that is? We could go back and forth asking for proof for years, but its never going to prove anything. No one canknow everything thats happening in the world. No one can really know if God exists. I'm not trying to prove anything here. You are trying to get me tobelieve that the entire world is under control of some secret societies, and that nearly every one in the world is blind to this. I don't think I'mpart of some elite enlightened few. I'm just going by what I see as logical.

Originally Posted by starbury03

^ You can't.

Real or not..it's definitely interesting. Not really the Jay and Kanye crap..but the Government theories.

Word. I just knew Jay would catch NTs attention quicker than going straight into the main parts. If there's anyone who has PROOF that none of this stuffis real, PLEASE show me, because I'd love to see that it's not... The movie The Matrix is also good to watch in order to sort of grasp the concept.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

No you prove it. See how pointless saying that is? We could go back and forth asking for proof for years, but its never going to prove anything. No one can know everything thats happening in the world. No one can really know if God exists. I'm not trying to prove anything here. You are trying to get me to believe that the entire world is under control of some secret societies, and that nearly every one in the world is blind to this. I don't think I'm part of some elite enlightened few. I'm just going by what I see as logical.

Where did you learn your logic?

how the hell is someone suppose to prove it doesnt exist? You are on the side trying to persuade, its your responsibility to provide enough proof for us tobelieve.

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

how the hell is someone suppose to prove it doesnt exist? You are on the side trying to persuade, its your responsibility to provide enough proof for us to believe.

Video/photo evidence. Documentation. If there are people here saying that it's not real, then they must have some sort of proof that it isnt, right? Or are they just blindly speaking?
smh.gif
if that's the case. And listening to your intuition and logic is cool, but trace your logic back to it'sorigins, and if you got your logic from public school(the government) then you might want to rethink that...

Well being the JayZ stan I am the first thing dat come to mind is...
"Wut u tryin kick knowledge??"

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

how the hell is someone suppose to prove it doesnt exist? You are on the side trying to persuade, its your responsibility to provide enough proof for us to believe.

Video/photo evidence. Documentation. If there are people here saying that it's not real, then they must have some sort of proof that it isnt, right? Or are they just blindly speaking?
smh.gif
if that's the case. And listening to your intuition and logic is cool, but trace your logic back to it's origins, and if you got your logic from public school(the government) then you might want to rethink that...

I don't think you understand what you are even asking. You want me to provide video/photo evidence that the Illuminati doesn't control society? Andthat seems like a reasonable thing for you to ask? If the answer is yes, then there is no reason for me to even deal with you.

No you prove it. See how pointless saying that is? We could go back and forth asking for proof for years, but its never going to prove anything. No one can know everything thats happening in the world. No one can really know if God exists. I'm not trying to prove anything here. You are trying to get me to believe that the entire world is under control of some secret societies, and that nearly every one in the world is blind to this. I don't think I'm part of some elite enlightened few. I'm just going by what I see as logical.

And how would you know if any of this is fake?

Originally Posted by northparkblind

I don't !%!@#$$ know its fake. I never said I did. I just have a problem with people calling those of us who don't buy into it ignorant, or blind, orsheep, when in reality, they are the sheep for falling for this same conspiracy theory +*%!+$!% over and over again. If I can live my life happily withoutfreaking out about the Illuminati or whatever than I don't see why everyone else can't as well. People get too caught up in "opening theireyes" or "seeing the truth". Maybe the truth is everything we can see and experience and what we hear about. Why does the truth have to be somenasty little secret?

I don't !%!@#$$ know its fake. I never said I did. I just have a problem with people calling those of us who don't buy into it ignorant, or blind, or sheep, when in reality, they are the sheep for falling for this same conspiracy theory +*%!+$!% over and over again. If I can live my life happily without freaking out about the Illuminati or whatever than I don't see why everyone else can't as well. People get too caught up in "opening their eyes" or "seeing the truth". Maybe the truth is everything we can see and experience and what we hear about. Why does the truth have to be some nasty little secret?

And what if the theories are true? No need to call those people who believe in these theories a "sheep." The truth hurts though. We're in a coldcold world...........

I don't !%!@#$$ know its fake. I never said I did. I just have a problem with people calling those of us who don't buy into it ignorant, or blind, or sheep, when in reality, they are the sheep for falling for this same conspiracy theory +*%!+$!% over and over again. If I can live my life happily without freaking out about the Illuminati or whatever than I don't see why everyone else can't as well. People get too caught up in "opening their eyes" or "seeing the truth". Maybe the truth is everything we can see and experience and what we hear about. Why does the truth have to be some nasty little secret?

And what if the theories are true? No need to call those people who believe in these theories a "sheep." The truth hurts though. We're in a cold cold world...........

Thats it. I'm done. There's no use.

ATLien Seeko-what do those logos from various companies shown in the video youve posted have to do with all this new world order or freemason talk?...imcurious to know what that stuff means the star the pyramid. also how does this affect us in our daily life?

Back
Top Bottom