*Your government has you under a spell. No rly... Proof within this thread. Vol. Wake up*

Why would you put the thread title as the government has you under a spell?

Jay-z & the rocawear brand have nothing to do with our government

And "proof within this thread" Come on now, this is a joke

So where do we go from here? How do you live in a corrupt world, without being corrupted?

For some reason i never like the dynasty cd, it didnt feel right.

Theres nothing you can do, nothing i can do, nothing we can do. Just avoid the evil and mind control by maintaining a healthy and decent lifestyle, you may notbelieve me but God exist. If theres evil then theres good. The law of duality. I dont feel like explaining this but its the cure to the mind control people.GOD. The blatent illuminati symbols are posted everywhere. Check your webbrowser the symbol on your favorite fast food chain, the bible for crying outloud.(Not contradicting).

weird I'm alone in my house and my door was open a crack and I got a chills and now my head is pounding

Originally Posted by northparkblind

If this "New World Order" is true, then what will the UN AKA United Nation do about this?

If you don't know what it is, then Google/Wikipedia it....

laugh.gif

Well since this is about Jay mostly..

Didn't Lupe Fiasco say something along the lines of 'no new world order' when asked for his reasonings for trying to stay away from him? I mean,doing glow in the dark contradicts that. But i'm just throwing that out there..if anyone has heard anything pls post.

Just avoid the evil and mind control by maintaining a healthy and decent lifestyle, you may not believe me but God exist.
Bruh, God is the only reason I'm sane. My peace of mind, right now, is unexplainable.

we need to realize that everything that is put in front of us, whether it be marketing strategies to buy something or the what we are talking about here isdone for a reason. to assume anything less would be foolish. you need to look no further than the president bush's grandfather who helped bankrollhitler's germany.

Originally Posted by sneakersruinedme

we need to realize that everything that is put in front of us, whether it be marketing strategies to buy something or the what we are talking about here is done for a reason. to assume anything less would be foolish. you need to look no further than the president bush's grandfather who helped bankroll hitler's germany.
So true. My US history teacher and I were having a conversation about this last week.

Jay-z 9/11 freestyle: " THough im not a christian but i believe in God, if we the free people were given Free Will from God, How can he give you freewillwithout giving you E-vill.

Smh at people still not answering my question. This just proves that you shouldnt believe in these stuff.....

Originally Posted by starbury03

we need to realize that everything that is put in front of us, whether it be marketing strategies to buy something or the what we are talking about here is done for a reason. to assume anything less would be foolish. you need to look no further than the president bush's grandfather who helped bankroll hitler's germany.
So true. My US history teacher and I were having a conversation about this last week.

correct me if i'm wrong but hitler used american money to take over germany/ go to war, right?

however, even if they actually exist, THERE IS NO WAY JAY-Z is one of them. if he was, he would not be flaunting it like he is.
True.

IDK what the hell P be on. I like listening to him talk about the Illuminati, but he doesn't make sense a lot of the time:

'And then it happened, at 3:33
A big green fire in the sky in Queens'

??? a big green fire P?

'Jay-Z and Jaz-O Know
Jay chose to side with the other side though'

laugh.gif

Why is it always religious fanatics that seem to buy into all this conspiracy theory, secret society !*%#? Seriously. They're talking about people beingunder control and everything being manipulated when they are part of the biggest manipulation of all: The Church.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Just avoid the evil and mind control by maintaining a healthy and decent lifestyle, you may not believe me but God exist.
Bruh, God is the only reason I'm sane. My peace of mind, right now, is unexplainable.
inexplicable*

Originally Posted by starbury03

correct me if i'm wrong but hitler used american money to take over germany/ go to war, right?

George Bush's grandfather, the late US senator Prescott Bush, was a director and shareholder of companies that profited from their involvement with thefinancial backers of Nazi Germany. Obtained confirmation from newly discovered files in the US National Archives that a firm of which Prescott Bush was adirector was involved with the financial architects of Nazism.

And while were on the subject...

Undergrounds. Does anyone know of any in their city? The underworld business kinda interests me..i'm not gunna lie. It's just
eek.gif
to think about all that goes on out of plain sight too..

Originally Posted by The5andonly

Why would you put the thread title as the government has you under a spell?

Jay-z & the rocawear brand have nothing to do with our government

And "proof within this thread" Come on now, this is a joke

Did you go through everything in the first post thoroughly? EVERYTHING? Including the film I posted?

Why is it always religious fanatics that seem to buy into all this conspiracy theory, secret society !*%#? Seriously. They're talking about people being under control and everything being manipulated when they are part of the biggest manipulation of all: The Church.
Did YOU read my post thoroughly? Did I ever mention anything about being religious? Did I ever mention anything about not being religious?

If you have not gone through everything within the first post, read and watch it all and then tell me you dont believe it.

If this "New World Order" is true, then what will the UN AKA United Nation do about this?

If you don't know what it is, then Google/Wikipedia it....
Same to you.

Back
Top Bottom