*Your government has you under a spell. No rly... Proof within this thread. Vol. Wake up*

Originally Posted by solefood229

-
smh.gif
At people calling him hova

Cosign. Beyonce and other people in the industry claim God but call this dude HOV? Really screwed up.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I see a lot of the same people in here that were in the 10-14-08thread, the amero crap, etc. Some of you honestly have too much time on your hands and want to believe things so badly you'll reach at anything. You reallythink that the "illuminati" are out there telling the graphic designers for companies like rocawear to put their symbols on shirts so that the kidswho still buy rocawear(does anyone still wear it?) can support the illuminati? NO. They probably were just like, hey I'll make an illuminati shirt,that'll look cool.

Don't you guys think that if the illuminati really had as much power as you're giving them, then the people who spoke out against them would dissapear?I'm not denying that there are a few people with a lot of power out there making a lot of decisions, but I don't think one group is running all sortsof everything.

I've had several realizations like the one Prodigy described. You're on the path that you're on for a reason. The universe is always in a perfectbalance and is always working in your favor, you just have to realize it.

I won't get too deep into this, but to all the "conspiracy theorists" I have this to say: you cannot allow yourself to become so paranoid andoverwhelmed.

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

I've had several realizations like the one Prodigy described. You're on the path that you're on for a reason. The universe is always in a perfect balance and is always working in your favor, you just have to realize it.

I won't get too deep into this, but to all the "conspiracy theorists" I have this to say: you cannot allow yourself to become so paranoid and overwhelmed.

Yeh man.. It's not even that I'm paranoid or overwhelmed, but I just think people should KNOW about this and make their own decisions based uppon thisknowledge rather than not knowing about it at all. Especially when it's becomming so blatent in our world.

heard about this my sister's boyfriend was telling me about itdidn't listen to him at all
laugh.gif

-bdis-

Hey, ATLien Seeko, i did not read all the posts but i did read your article and looked at the pics. I do know a lot about this and i knew Jay's position onFreemasonry a while back as well as Nas' and Kayne's but you are right this is very blatant. People have to wake up, fast and stop thinking everythingis a Conspiracy theory or whatever because you are too lazy to critically think for yourself or go against the grain. Jay been sold his soul out for the longlasting paper as well as others most notably Weezy.

Originally Posted by Lootpac

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I see a lot of the same people in here that were in the 10-14-08 thread, the amero crap, etc. Some of you honestly have too much time on your hands and want to believe things so badly you'll reach at anything. You really think that the "illuminati" are out there telling the graphic designers for companies like rocawear to put their symbols on shirts so that the kids who still buy rocawear(does anyone still wear it?) can support the illuminati? NO. They probably were just like, hey I'll make an illuminati shirt, that'll look cool.

Don't you guys think that if the illuminati really had as much power as you're giving them, then the people who spoke out against them would dissapear? I'm not denying that there are a few people with a lot of power out there making a lot of decisions, but I don't think one group is running all sorts of everything.

^^^Wow, man you are really clueless. No wonder the few can run a whole world because of thinking like this. What do they have to make someone who spoke outagainst them disappear for when they will never make a challenging enough impact thanks to people who think like you? They got it all planned out and you areon their side by default.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by crobers 78

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I see a lot of the same people in here that were in the 10-14-08 thread, the amero crap, etc. Some of you honestly have too much time on your hands and want to believe things so badly you'll reach at anything. You really think that the "illuminati" are out there telling the graphic designers for companies like rocawear to put their symbols on shirts so that the kids who still buy rocawear(does anyone still wear it?) can support the illuminati? NO. They probably were just like, hey I'll make an illuminati shirt, that'll look cool.

Don't you guys think that if the illuminati really had as much power as you're giving them, then the people who spoke out against them would dissapear? I'm not denying that there are a few people with a lot of power out there making a lot of decisions, but I don't think one group is running all sorts of everything.

^^^Wow, man you are really clueless. No wonder the few can run a whole world because of thinking like this. What do they have to make someone who spoke out against them disappear for when they will never make a challenging enough impact thanks to people who think like you? They got it all planned out and you are on their side by default.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Huh? Come back when you can type legible sentences in English.

Hey, ATLien Seeko, i did not read all the posts but i did read your article and looked at the pics. I do know a lot about this and i knew Jay's position on Freemasonry a while back as well as Nas' and Kayne's but you are right this is very blatant. People have to wake up, fast and stop thinking everything is a Conspiracy theory or whatever because you are too lazy to critically think for yourself or go against the grain. Jay been sold his soul out for the long lasting paper as well as others most notably Weezy.

can you post some information on these particular artist. this stuff is mad interesting
smokin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^^^Wow, man you are really clueless. No wonder the few can run a whole world because of thinking like this. What do they have to make someone who spoke out against them disappear for when they will never make a challenging enough impact thanks to people who think like you? They got it all planned out and you are on their side by default.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Second shirt is copped.
eek.gif

THE POST COUNT 666

They are laughing in our faces ...... his one of them MOds BAN
Whoa @%*% I didn't even notice that, that mf'er got a @#$!#++ Illuminati symbol up and everything.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
wow. this mess scares me though!!!

Eh. I had one of my friends back in the day say she hated Jay because of the HOV thing. I didn't really pay any attention to it. There have always beenan abundance of conspiracies over the times. The point is, if it exists... It would be more tactful to deem the people who realize the conspiracy as crazy ornonsensical. This is interesting though. Makes me want to pay closer attention to what I listen to because I am usually on the watch for these things. Ijust never considered Jay or Kanye as a credible vehicle for these agendas.

Back
Top Bottom