*Your government has you under a spell. No rly... Proof within this thread. Vol. Wake up*

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

YOU LUCKY I CAN'T START ANOTHER THREAD

BUT IMA POST UP SOME MORE STUFF

AND NOOO I AM NOT REACHING AT ALL

WHAT YOU THINK HE MEANS THEN
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
, THIS guy...

yo, you are cool whenever you post regular...

and seem to spazz out whenever you post in caps lock...

is like, caps lock your "crazy voice"?

or are you like a schizo?
GEMINI
pimp.gif

BUT CAPS IS EASY ON MY EYES BETTER

PEOPLE JUST AUTOMATIC THINK CAPS = YELLING

SMH @ EVERYBODY WHO THINKS ...YOU FOLLOW AND BELIEVE WHAT EACH KEYS HAD USE FOR ...
tired.gif

DAMN SHEEP
roll.gif

naw, it's just annoying.

you specifically use caps for your conspiracy "YOU ALL ARE SHEEP, I AM SMART. I KNOW, WARNING. DANGER WILL RODGERS, DANGER"

and that's when i'm like "what in the world?"

then you'll type in regular font...

and it's like a completely different dude....
laugh.gif
I UNDERSTAND

BUT YOU'LL SOON UNDERSTAND

i gotta agree with eNPHAN.. you seem normal in other posts.. but in conspiracy threads your posts are nonsense.. and that " you'll soon understand" thing is getting old.. either explain it or quit talking about it.. i thought you would have stopped after the aliens didnt come.
laugh.gif

whoa! this stuff pops up again!! whos listening? well let me throw a curve ball @ yall. i dint wanna believe it but if they wanna blast jayz might as wellexposed everyone else too. some of yall prolly seen this but...if not you watch and listen...some cat mentioned beyonces position in this with jay.. and theyanswer is in the vid...

http://video.google.com/g...12318500146146032&q=TRUTH

Originally Posted by jeyel

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
, THIS guy...

GEMINI
pimp.gif

SMH @ EVERYBODY WHO THINKS ...YOU FOLLOW AND BELIEVE WHAT EACH KEYS HAD USE FOR ...
tired.gif

DAMN SHEEP
roll.gif

naw, it's just annoying.

you specifically use caps for your conspiracy "YOU ALL ARE SHEEP, I AM SMART. I KNOW, WARNING. DANGER WILL RODGERS, DANGER"

laugh.gif
I UNDERSTAND

i gotta agree with eNPHAN.. you seem normal in other posts.. but in conspiracy threads your posts are nonsense.. and that " you'll soon understand " thing is getting old.. either explain it or quit talking about it.. i thought you would have stopped after the aliens didnt come.
laugh.gif
WATCH THESE NEXT FOUR YEARS

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
, THIS guy...

GEMINI
pimp.gif

tired.gif

DAMN SHEEP
roll.gif

naw, it's just annoying.

laugh.gif
I UNDERSTAND

i gotta agree with eNPHAN.. you seem normal in other posts.. but in conspiracy threads your posts are nonsense.. and that " you'll soon understand " thing is getting old.. either explain it or quit talking about it.. i thought you would have stopped after the aliens didnt come.
laugh.gif
I don't know man, I heard in December 2012 we'll be gone already.

no one living and breathing on this planet is mentally ready for the highest truth, it is possibly too far beyond our ability of understanding. you gottaremember that ignorance is bliss and pursuing truth carries the risk that revelations will not be pleasant or bearable to an unprepared or unwilling mind.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
, THIS guy...

GEMINI
pimp.gif

tired.gif

DAMN SHEEP
roll.gif

naw, it's just annoying.

laugh.gif
I UNDERSTAND

laugh.gif
I don't know man, I heard in December 2012 we'll be gone already.
THATS WHERE YOUR WRONG
happy.gif

while we on the subject of the govt purposely throwing stuff out in the open hinting at a secret society...but am i the only one who thinks the movie shooterwith mark wahlberg is how the JFK shooting went down
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
all these theories are interesting besides this jayz situation which sounds justfoolish...i remember my boy telling me this junior year in high school but didnt pay any mind to it...now it kinda makes sense tho i guess i just gotta digdeeper to get a better understanding of that situation...other then that everything just seems kinda clear...with that said wasnt there a NTer would posted avid of stuff like this who said that the govt delibretly puts stuff like this in movies
nerd.gif
if so im thinking V for Vendetta is a sign of something
nerd.gif
embarassed.gif

TerroristTim wrote:.with that said wasnt there a NTer would posted a vid of stuff like this who said that the govt delibretly puts stuff like this in movies
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
embarassed.gif

SO HAS EVERY OTHER MOVIE SINCE 2010 SPACE ODYSSEY

JUST THAT ALOT OF PEOPLE DON'T SEE PASS THE FILM

THE MATRIX WAS THE BEST ONE TO ME THO
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

TerroristTim wrote:.with that said wasnt there a NTer would posted a vid of stuff like this who said that the govt delibretly puts stuff like this in movies
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
embarassed.gif
SO HAS EVERY OTHER MOVIE SINCE 2010 SPACE ODYSSEY

JUST THAT ALOT OF PEOPLE DON'T SEE PASS THE FILM

THE MATRIX WAS THE BEST ONE TO ME THO
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
wait hold up the matrix! please do explain...its one of myfav. movie trilogy...scratch that IS my fav movie trilogy...but dont see how it ties into with secret societies and what not

This is an entertaining thread, however, most of it seems to be a little far-fetched.
I will agree that I believe there are some true conspiracies and even more things that the governments of the worldkeep from the public eye, you guys need to get out more.
I didn't realize there were so many imaginative and brain-washed people on NT. I know someone will reply to that statement by saying... "No YOU'REthe brainwashed one"
Let me curb that first by saying that I don't trust our government, and probably never will. Does that mean I'm going to start joining cults or postingup youtube videos and wikipedia articles? (GREAT, reliable sources btw). You do realize that ANYone can post information on these sources you're using,including even crazier and more imaginative people than yourselves?

can someone explain all of this crap in THEIR OWN WORDS instead of just posting videos or posting essay length articles.

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

can someone explain all of this crap in THEIR OWN WORDS instead of just posting videos or posting essay length articles.
Back in the day, there were a few families who divided up and fought over control of the majority of the world through control of politics and theeconomy. Since the change in times, alot of these families have adapted and through groups like the Freemasons and such are able to identify eachother, keeptheir families in power as heads of government and business, and keep the rest of the world out of their business.

Im surprised this popped up on NT.
I had a feeling when I clicked the title that this is what it was about.... the shirts threw me off tho lol

I have been studying Illumanti and Mason's for a good while now. And the more I learn... the more helpless I feel.

I even 2nd guess'd my position, I like someone in this thread, know "Good" Masons, but with anything there is good and bad.... I thought maybethat's why my life hasn't gone the direction I wanted thus far, and since in basic principal they represent the same thing I believe in... that Ishould look into becoming apart of...... I been trying to trace my bloodline, but I keep running into dead ends... ima have to break down and really pay forthis info
I found Lodges in my area, and even made a half hearted attempt to go.... but the gut insticnt is what I go off of, and I couldn't go through with it.....for reasons I can't explain, it just didn't feel right.

After I started learning... I started seeing MORE and MORE evidence of this in our EVERYDAY life, even re watching movies you've seen thousands of timesmakes you see things you never thought of (Whoever brought up Matrix, is on point... that is the closest to the truth film wise I've seen... not in theliteral way of watching it...but the dialogue in the movie is AMAZING)

Things really do make sense once you research the past and look at today.... its damn scary if you really look.... I had zero doubt Barack Obama was gonnawin... and also have zero doubt EVERYTHING he proposed WILL happen in the next 4 years... it all goes according to plan.....

Also no surprise Jayz stepped up to support so hard....
I tried to understand the Jayz thing.... and it makes sense but it doesn't.... in a way.
I don't know Shawn C Carter's history and that leaves gaps in my theory, but I concluded... that somewhere along the lines of time, Somebody figuredout his blood is traced to someone important, and started putting some serious push behind him...starting with Dynasty. (No way that every single thing thisdude does banks majorly, Jayz is not THAT smart... also the abrupt breakup of what we knew as rocafella... IMO was to get the company with such an importantname into the hands of the people that are them.... Sorry Dame & Biggs)

This also is why I searched myself, cuz I always had a wierd connection to Jayz's music more than anyone else.... not just musically but idk how to explainit, like I understood what he was saying but I didn't, and I always knew there was more meaning to what he raps.

After awhile I said F it, and stopped lookin cuz, I didn't want to be running for my life on some Will Smith Enemy of the State isht... (Yes Will Smith...SMH)

(Even funnier, I been playing Brooklyn we go hard the whole time I been typing this)

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by derrty6232

The truth is, everyone thinks they know something, but really, no one knows anything.
tired.gif

Probably the truest statement in here...

"The more you know, the more you know that you dont know anything"

That is real.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

^^ I'm curious, why do you feel helpless?
Reason is because, i know there is something more than what is being said out here... and its nothing we can do about it...
i just live my life everyday and try to do right... get myself right with God before im gone...

"I Sin and Repent, Often Repeat"

Back
Top Bottom