*Your government has you under a spell. No rly... Proof within this thread. Vol. Wake up*

Here are my 2 main points as to why you're all crazy:

1. The media. Yes I realize that the media is owned by powerful people, but they still have to hire journalists to cover stories. There are some journalistswho are lackeys and tow the company line, etc. but for the most part, they're a bunch of crazy, egotistical bastards who are always looking for that onebig story to break that will make their career, no matter what level they're at. Sure you could say that maybe once they've reached a certain level ofprominence they're welcomed into this secret club. But there are millions of reporters out there, and the fact that not ONE credible journalist in themainstream media has ever uncovered and exposed anything is a little far fetched. Sure you can say their editor might have shot them down, but like I said,they'll do anything to break that one big story, and eventually if the guy that uncovered enough of it he'd shop it around and find someone out therewho was willing to publish it. But nothing has ever come out like this.

Thats the other big problem. You guys with the "information" are getting it from random places on the internet, with stories created by random peoplewho may or may not have any factual information. If I told you the earth was flat, but you had no way to disprove me, so you thought it to be true. So then yougo and create flatearth.com and fill it with random facts about why the earth is really flat, some you know are true and others hypothesies of your oen andothers read this website who can't disprove you, so they go along with it, because well, its interesting, and its dramatic. Then they go around tellingeveryone about why the earth is flat, adding in their own little theories for why the earth is flat, just to make it a little more exciting. Soundsperposturous doesn't it? But its very similar to what you guys are doing.

2. Rappers? Really? So rappers are huge influences on a lot of your lives, but in the grand scheme of the world, jay-z is no different from 50 cent, mc hammer,T.I. etc. They're musicians, yes they're valuable commodites to the corprate world in terms of marketing, brand image, and selling records. Butthey're just rappers. I don't understand the logic behind how a rocawear shirt is gonna help the illuminati in the long run? I don't think anyoneeven stated the purpose of the shirts, other than their imagery. I could design a shirt that said New York City, doesn't mean I like new york, doesn'teven mean I've been there, i could have just thought it looked cool and would sell.

No way that every single thing this dude does banks majorly
Well duh, I'm sure he's had some small flops that no one really remembers, but he's an insanely popular rapper, so chances are thathis stuff, whatever it may be, will at least do pretty decent. Why would a guy who never went to college, and probably didn't go to much of high school,make multi million dollar decisions on his own? Its called a business manager. You wouldn't buy/sell a house without a realitor's help would you. Evenif the super higest power of the illuminati was guiding his decisions, the product still has to sell to the general public, just because someones behind himdoesn't mean he automatically makes millions.

The other thing to take into account is his race. The illuminati would have to be at least 100 years old to actually be relevant and powerful in america, and100 years ago, black people were still considered bottom of the barrel citizens. There were next to no black people with any power in this country. Even ifJay's great grandfater was an illigitamate child of someone in power, there would be no record of him being that persons child. At the end of the day, hesjust a rapper, a very succesful rapper, but still just a rapper. He has no influence, or even vested interest in how this country is run. He has nothing togive the men in power, whats he gonna do in return for their help? Rap a verse for them? Come to their daughters birthday parties?

This got a lot longer than I intended, and I'm not saying that there isn't a minority of people who control a lot of this country, but their scope isprobably rather small and limited to certain elements, but it doesn't reach into movie scripts, etc. What good would it do them to put subversive tidbitsabout themselves into movies or music? Why would they want to expose themselves at all?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Can't believe this thread is still going.

The other thing to take into account is his race.
This is something I always keep in mind when getting into this stuff. It's like, who the f is Jay or any other rapper in the grand scheme ofthings? Tools/puppets at best, whether they understand it or not.
I don't think anyone even stated the purpose of the shirts
I would like to know the motivation behind the design. That's the only thing I'm truly curious about.

As far as this whole theory, I'm on the outside looking in. Part educational, part entertainment. Doesn't change my world view or effect the way Ilive one bit.

So are we suppose to be brain washed because they're wearing shirts and subliminally saying they're freemasons?

Oh and why do yall think Jay or Kanye or anyone else is not even responding to this nor asked about it? maybe it hasn't surfaced that much yet...

just because a person is black doesnt mean they have ALL black heritage.
somewhere in time, bloodlines have been mixed. not every black person is all BLACK.

lol.. Curtis, I doubt it. Jay's obvious though. David Banner's on some "party like a rockstar" type stuff. Gotta filter.

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

just because a person is black doesnt mean they have ALL black heritage.
somewhere in time, bloodlines have been mixed. not every black person is all BLACK.
Well yes, but as I stated, if he did have a white powerful bloodline, it would have been kept a secret, as even 50 years ago, it would have beenconsidered shameful for a man of power to sleep with a white woman, much less have a child with that woman, probably disowning that woman, and its not like shecould have just taken him on maury or something.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

lol.. Curtis, I doubt it. Jay's obvious though. David Banner's on some "party like a rockstar" type stuff. Gotta filter.
not really talking about Banner... THE MALOOFS! one of the maloof brothers does it. you know those dudes are some of the wealthiest dudes.

I know I already posted this in the thread but I didn't really get a response. Do you think this is why Nas said "you traded your soul forriches" in Ether? Interesting stuff

Originally Posted by AssistantSupervisor81

I know I already posted this in the thread but I didn't really get a response. Do you think this is why Nas said "you traded your soul for riches" in Ether? Interesting stuff
could mean that, but it can also mean that he felt Jay sold out. Seems to me that whoever makes an inordinate amount of money in hip hop for somereason people always say they "sold out." I.E. Jay, Puff, 50, Nelly.

Originally Posted by tylerdub

Prodigy has been smoking too much for too long. Paranoid conspiracy theories FTL. The simplest answer is usually the best answer. When something gets so intricately webbed that you cannot see it as a whole it is usually not true. I am not saying that there havent been conspiracies in the past, I am just saying most of what you hear about conspiracies is completely untrue and is actually propaganda itself.

THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE MOST SIMPLE MINDED + MOST IGNORANT COMMENT I'VE EVER HEARD ON NT.

Lootpac,

Now go back and write a counterargument to everything you've just stated and save us the trouble.

To use journalist as an example is ridiculous. If they did find out some information that could relate to the title of this topic you don't think thattheir lives would be at any type of risk? These people are powerful. If they threatened you or your family would you try to expose them? And sure there havebeen journalists, reporters, etc., who have tried, but they couldn't have the power to erase them? You're not seeing the big picture of the power thatthey possess. Also, how could you say noone has ever published anything regarding this? EVER? You can find thousands of books that address this topic but theywon't get the type of promotion or advertising because nobody's going to want any part of it, that's why they're usually published on a smallerscale.

I'm also not sure why you would use "the world is flat" as an analogy either. How about I build up a credible space program. And then I'llcall it NASA. Then I'll come up with any theory and "factual statements" that I want. Think about it. I'll say there's nine planets inour universe, put a few moons here and there and I'm done. Hey, maybe I'll even fly a few satellites into space, take some pictures, possibly photoshopthem and call it a day. To say that this information is coming from an internet source or a rapper's notebook from his jail time is ridiculous.

Pick up a book and do some research.

Originally Posted by Kayway8

Lootpac,

Now go back and write a counterargument to everything you've just stated and save us the trouble.

To use journalist as an example is ridiculous. If they did find out some information that could relate to the title of this topic you don't think that their lives would be at any type of risk? These people are powerful. If they threatened you or your family would you try to expose them? And sure there have been journalists, reporters, etc., who have tried, but they couldn't have the power to erase them? You're not seeing the big picture of the power that they possess. Also, how could you say noone has ever published anything regarding this? EVER? You can find thousands of books that address this topic but they won't get the type of promotion or advertising because nobody's going to want any part of it, that's why they're usually published on a smaller scale.

I'm also not sure why you would use "the world is flat" as an analogy either. How about I build up a credible space program. And then I'll call it NASA. Then I'll come up with any theory and "factual statements" that I want. Think about it. I'll say there's nine planets in our universe, put a few moons here and there and I'm done. Hey, maybe I'll even fly a few satellites into space, take some pictures, possibly photoshop them and call it a day. To say that this information is coming from an internet source or a rapper's notebook from his jail time is ridiculous.

There is no hope for you. Go on believing conspiracy theories and have a nice and ignorant life.

LOL As if ANY conspiracy theories have ever come true.... Look at the facts not the made up stories to gain peoples interests. wow you are just really really.... nevermind dont wanna break the flaming rule...

Originally Posted by roman736

Lootpac,

To use journalist as an example is ridiculous. If they did find out some information that could relate to the title of this topic you don't think that their lives would be at any type of risk? These people are powerful. If they threatened you or your family would you try to expose them? And sure there have been journalists, reporters, etc., who have tried, but they couldn't have the power to erase them? You're not seeing the big picture of the power that they possess. Also, how could you say noone has ever published anything regarding this? EVER? You can find thousands of books that address this topic but they won't get the type of promotion or advertising because nobody's going to want any part of it, that's why they're usually published on a smaller scale.

I'm also not sure why you would use "the world is flat" as an analogy either. How about I build up a credible space program. And then I'll call it NASA. Then I'll come up with any theory and "factual statements" that I want. Think about it. I'll say there's nine planets in our universe, put a few moons here and there and I'm done. Hey, maybe I'll even fly a few satellites into space, take some pictures, possibly photoshop them and call it a day. To say that this information is coming from an internet source or a rapper's notebook from his jail time is ridiculous.

There is no hope for you. Go on believing conspiracy theories and have a nice and ignorant life.

LOL As if ANY conspiracy theories have ever come true.... Look at the facts not the made up stories to gain peoples interests. wow you are just really really .... nevermind dont wanna break the flaming rule...

laugh.gif
I dont have time to post anything worthwhile right now, but I'll be through later with my opinion on some of this...

How can you argue with someone who has so many thoughts and is so intelligent? The proof is in the pudding little man. I just hope you don'tremain close minded your entire life because there's so much to learn.

PS...I wonder who deems them "conspiracy theories" anyway...
nerd.gif

How can you argue with someone who has so many thoughts and is so intelligent? The proof is in the pudding little man. I just hope you don't remain close minded your entire life because there's so much to learn.

PS...I wonder who deems them "conspiracy theories" anyway...
nerd.gif

No see, the problem with you people is that you think you're in some kind of way "enlightened" because you watched a youtube videoor read an article on prison planet. In reality you are indeed thinking outside of the box but you're just in another box full of crazy people who thinkthey "really know whats going on" while normal people who don't believe in your nonsense are sheep and in some way intellectually inferior toyou.

ATLien Seeko wrote:

Originally Posted by roman736

Lootpac,

LOL As if ANY conspiracy theories have ever come true.... Look at the facts not the made up stories to gain peoples interests. wow you are just really really .... nevermind dont wanna break the flaming rule...

laugh.gif
I dont have time to post anything worthwhile right now, but I'll be through later with my opinion on some of this...

Look. Before you do read this:

I THINK EVERYONE SHOULD READ THIS if interested in conspiracy theories.
http://www.weirdsciencecolumn.com/site_weirdsciencecolumn/weirdscience-conspiracy032306.htmhttp://www.weirdscienceco...ence-conspiracy032306.htm

Out of the Matrix

Come back to reality - most conspiracy theories are just plain wrong.

by Steven Novella, M.D - March 23, 2006

There are no shortage of conspiracy theories in the halls of pseudoscience and pseudohistory, not to mentionpop culture mythology. According to a 1992 New York Times survey, 77 percent of Americans hold the demonstrably wrong belief that the JFK assassination was thework of a conspiracy. Others believe there are conspiracies to suppress a cure for cancer or hide knowledge of cold fusion or other "free energy"sources. There are those who say that the AIDS virus was created in a government lab specifically to target the gay community or that vaccines are a governmentprogram designed to cause illness. The biggest conspiracy theories contend that the entire world is secretly run by a shadowy organization of megalomaniacs,like the Iluminati or the Men in Black.

So what is the appeal of such conspiracies? For one, humans have a well documented propensity for patternrecognition. We seek out patterns as a way of making sense of the complex world around us. Sometimes we see patterns that are not there. Humans also have anatural, and evolutionarily adaptive, paranoia. It's good to be wary of potential harm or abuse, otherwise we would be easily victimized or deceived. Butlike all adaptive mental tendencies, in some individuals paranoia can be too strong, even overwhelming.

Hard-core conspiracy theorists tend to have a cartoon view of the world, one in which all people fall into one of three groups: the conspirators, thecrusaders, and the dupes. The conspirators are portrayed as evil and powerful, seeking control for its own sake. They are often granted unimaginable clevernessand resources, and their reach knows no bounds. At the same time, they are ascribed unbelievable stupidity-for how else could their conspiracy be uncovered?The crusaders are the believers themselves. They feel they are a small band of freedom-fighters saving the world from incredible malfeasance. The dupes areeveryone else.

But grand conspiracies (and that's what we're talking about here) require the cooperation of countlesspeople over long periods of time and across many institutions. This is the first major logical fault with grand conspiracy theories: They tend to collapseunder their own weight. The problem is explaining how the conspirators are able to maintain secrecy and control. If the U.S. were hiding UFOs and aliens overdecades, the number of people that would need to be involved is huge. How do they keep them all silent? How do they get the funding and the space to run suchan operation? Have all the presidential administrations since Roswell been involved? How do they prevent leaks-say, the kinds of leaks that recently outed thegovernment's domestic spying program? Wouldn't other governments have discovered the presence of aliens? Are they too involved? In order to answerthese questions, more and more power and scope must be ceded to the conspirators, until you have to believe that they run the world.

Second, conspiracy theorists tend to believe that everything happens for a reason - a logical fallacy known as the argument from final consequences. Forexample, Bush's power and popularity benefited from 9/11, therefore he must have perpetrated 9/11. The assassination of JFK had enormous consequences;therefore it could not have been the insane act of a lone nut. It must have had an equally enormous cause - a conspiracy. The more elegant view is that wesimply live in a wacky world and sometimes stuff happens.

Conspiracy theorists also make much was what we don't know. If the quirky details of a complex historical event cannot be explained and documented to anarbitrarily high degree, then there must be a reason for our ignorance. The dark hand of a conspiracy must be at work in the shadows. Again, Occam would remindus that complexity naturally leads to inexplicable chaos without the need for a purposeful conspiracy.

The final, and most insidious, problem with conspiracy theories is that they quickly become a closed belief system. Why is there no evidence for a conspiracy?Because the conspirators have hidden all the evidence. Why is there evidence that the conspiracy is wrong? Because the conspirators fabricated and planted thatevidence. How could they have done that? Because they have frightening power and reach (which brings us back to the first problem). Therefore, there is noamount or type of evidence that can convince a conspiracy theorist that he's wrong, which means that his (or her) beliefs are comfortably unhinged fromreality.

The alternative, alas, is to live in reality. Reality can be frightening and confusing, with questions that are difficult to answer and problems that are hardto solve. But in the real world, at least there are no all-powerful cabals, controlling us from behind the scenes.

Man break that block of text into some paragraphs, its hurting my eyes.

And the journalist theory doesnt hold water. What outlet are they supposed to use to publish the stories? The same news outlets that are run by these powerfulpeople.
So there next step would be internet sites........

I DONT CARE FOR TOO MUCH OF THIS

JUST LET ME EVOLVE INTO THE NEXT DIMENSION

SO I CAN FLY AND DO ALL TYPES OF STUFF NEO-LIKE

This entire thread is nutty. Are there a bunch of rich old white folks willing to make some backroom handshakes to ensure they stay rich and maintain thestatus-quo? Yup. Do they use hand gestures on the cover of GQ and design t-shirts with the "logos" of their "secret societies" on them?No. Let's be logical here people. Does anyone really think @+!@ Cheney is intelligent enough to hide a x-thousand year old secret or some other crazy bs?NO! Instead of focusing your minds on this conspiracy theory crap, why don't you people think more about things that really matter such as voting on alocal level so you can see how politics actually affect your daily life, or try to concern yourself with things that relate to REAL LIFE like environmentalconcern or stopping to genocides in Darfur. SMH @ Dan Brown for starting this tomfoolery bandwagon.
tired.gif

P.S. Every gov't official is one of these
alien.gif
. And Dave Matthews andBrad Pitt are Lizards. True Story.

Back
Top Bottom