*Your government has you under a spell. No rly... Proof within this thread. Vol. Wake up*

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

you really killed by posting the zeitgeist link at the end ******.

Why? Like I said before, filter the bull. For people who havnt seen any type of 9/11 film or who didnt know about how the financial part of the governmentworks, it's good information. If you know otherswise, fill me in. That's what this thread is for.

It's important I think to consider that there is a battle between good and evil on this planet and possibly the universe. I'm not a religious personbut I do believe Lucifer exist in fact I know he does.

Originally Posted by Kayway8

Lootpac,

Now go back and write a counterargument to everything you've just stated and save us the trouble.

To use journalist as an example is ridiculous. If they did find out some information that could relate to the title of this topic you don't think that their lives would be at any type of risk? These people are powerful. If they threatened you or your family would you try to expose them? And sure there have been journalists, reporters, etc., who have tried, but they couldn't have the power to erase them? You're not seeing the big picture of the power that they possess. Also, how could you say noone has ever published anything regarding this? EVER? You can find thousands of books that address this topic but they won't get the type of promotion or advertising because nobody's going to want any part of it, that's why they're usually published on a smaller scale.

I'm also not sure why you would use "the world is flat" as an analogy either. How about I build up a credible space program. And then I'll call it NASA. Then I'll come up with any theory and "factual statements" that I want. Think about it. I'll say there's nine planets in our universe, put a few moons here and there and I'm done. Hey, maybe I'll even fly a few satellites into space, take some pictures, possibly photoshop them and call it a day. To say that this information is coming from an internet source or a rapper's notebook from his jail time is ridiculous.

Pick up a book and do some research.

if only there was an NT smiley for applause...
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Second shirt is copped.
eek.gif

THE POST COUNT 666

They are laughing in our faces ...... his one of them MOds BAN
Whoa @%*% I didn't even notice that, that mf'er got a @#$!#++ Illuminati symbol up and everything.
laugh.gif
1a3351e52c3d26fe80a6130f7b5083e2436c6b9.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
[table][tr][td]knowledgebones72[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]#253[/td] [td]http://[URL="http://"][/url][/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Registered Member

12/17/08 6:06 PM
[/td] [td]
So there you go. JFK himself just stated EXACTLY what many in this thread were trying to say is not true.

I'm going to need those who have been making it seem as though this thread is full of nuts to point out the flaws in what the late president was saying.

[url=http://itsalife-style.com]ITSALIFEDASHSTYLE

Holdin' Our Nuts While Rollin' Our Blunts Since 1987
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Interact
[/td] [td]
Reply Quote Report
[/td] [/tr][/url][/table]
and posted @ 6:06pm

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

It is in mans very nature to challenge anything that distorts or compromises his belief system. It's important for both parties in this argument to understand that. Secondly it is

extremely arrogant and illogical for anyone in here to believe they slightly know everything. Now I personally am addicted to reading and I have had experiences in my life that have

made me question the nature of reality and how exactly the world is so backwards. That being said I quite frankly started reading everything about ancient civilizations, quantum

mechanics, social engineering, economics, meta physics etc. There was a time where if I wasn't working I was reading and my girlfriend would be annoyed due to my reading so

much. I will say this NOTHING IN HUMAN HISTORY HAS HAPPENED BY ACCIDENT. When one studies our existence in the third dimensional plane one realizes and learns that ALL IS

ENERGY AND ENERGY CAN BE MANIPULATED AND THE KEY MANIPULATOR OF ENERGY IS THE MIND IN CONSCIOUS ORGANISMS. Now consider that since the dawn of man he has

believed in mythical creatures, Gods and realms of existence in fact one would say we live in a magical world and if anyone studies or is familiar with the occult they would understand

that magick is in fact the manipulation of energy and it does exist. Now most question how hand signs emblems and colors that a so-called ruling elite practice have no power and to

that I say understand the power of the subconscious mind and how it shapes your biochemistry and mind chemistry.
You seem to be/have been on a similar path as mine. Having a strange interest in seemingly unrelated topics, and then having them all cometogether. @%%! is pretty wild.

It's important I think to consider that there is a battle between good and evil on this planet and possibly the universe. I'm not a religious person but I do believe Lucifer exist in fact I know he does.
I'm glad you said this, because it ties exactly in to the whole theme of this post.

Lucifer =/= evil.
Lucifer literally means "bearer of the light" in Latin, which is where the word originates.

This is just one example of the Christian religion completely perverting ancient knowledge/wisdom, and making the world think that up is down. Latin predatesChristianity by at least 1,000 years...yet somehow Lucifer is now "The Prince of Darkness" when he was once "the bearer of the light".That's just one starting point for anyone who is intrigued by this type of information.

Please do not take the Zeitgeist's and the End Game's as 100% gospel, even though there is a lot of truth in what they say. They spread far too muchfear, paranoia and negative energy. Watch them, but do your own research as well. There's a plethora of information available and the internet is the besttool to utilize.

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

It is in mans very nature to challenge anything that distorts or compromises his belief system. It's important for both parties in this argument to understand that. Secondly it is

extremely arrogant and illogical for anyone in here to believe they slightly know everything. Now I personally am addicted to reading and I have had experiences in my life that have

made me question the nature of reality and how exactly the world is so backwards. That being said I quite frankly started reading everything about ancient civilizations, quantum

mechanics, social engineering, economics, meta physics etc. There was a time where if I wasn't working I was reading and my girlfriend would be annoyed due to my reading so

much. I will say this NOTHING IN HUMAN HISTORY HAS HAPPENED BY ACCIDENT. When one studies our existence in the third dimensional plane one realizes and learns that ALL IS

ENERGY AND ENERGY CAN BE MANIPULATED AND THE KEY MANIPULATOR OF ENERGY IS THE MIND IN CONSCIOUS ORGANISMS. Now consider that since the dawn of man he has

believed in mythical creatures, Gods and realms of existence in fact one would say we live in a magical world and if anyone studies or is familiar with the occult they would understand

that magick is in fact the manipulation of energy and it does exist. Now most question how hand signs emblems and colors that a so-called ruling elite practice have no power and to

that I say understand the power of the subconscious mind and how it shapes your biochemistry and mind chemistry.
You seem to be/have been on a similar path as mine. Having a strange interest in seemingly unrelated topics, and then having them all come together. @%%! is pretty wild.

It's important I think to consider that there is a battle between good and evil on this planet and possibly the universe. I'm not a religious person but I do believe Lucifer exist in fact I know he does.
I'm glad you said this, because it ties exactly in to the whole theme of this post.

Lucifer =/= evil.
Lucifer literally means "bearer of the light" in Latin, which is where the word originates.

This is just one example of the Christian religion completely perverting ancient knowledge/wisdom, and making the world think that up is down. Latin predates Christianity by at least 1,000 years...yet somehow Lucifer is now "The Prince of Darkness" when he was once "the bearer of the light". That's just one starting point for anyone who is intrigued by this type of information.

Please do not take the Zeitgeist's and the End Game's as 100% gospel, even though there is a lot of truth in what they say. They spread far too much fear, paranoia and negative energy. Watch them, but do your own research as well. There's a plethora of information available and the internet is the best tool to utilize.

He was once good and was very gifted but He fell out of Gods grace with his actions. The fallen angel.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

He was once good and was very gifted but He fell out of Gods grace with his actions. The fallen angel.
I'm so happy you post because every time you do it reminds me why I gave up Christianity many years ago.
Why? I was just telling dude what went down. Oh and nice avy
grin.gif
. Have fun with that.

That's what a book designed to control your mind and warp human thought told you what went down. Nice sig. Have fun with that Enjoy being a mind slave.

I'm so happy you post because every time you do it reminds me why I gave up Christianity many years ago.

grin.gif
. Have fun with that.

grin.gif
. Have fun with that.
That's what a book designed to control your mind and warp human thought told you what went down. Nice sig. Have fun with that Enjoy being a mind slave.

Enjoy also being a mind slave.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

grin.gif
. Have fun with that.
That's what a book designed to control your mind and warp human thought told you what went down. Nice sig. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Have fun with that[/color] Enjoy being a mind slave.
Enjoy also being a mind slave.
laugh.gif

It would go both ways wouldn't it?
laugh.gif

Whats up with the attack? Wow nice. Any who, what makes you think your not a mind slave of Satan or someone else? Wait letme guess? You think since you don't follow the bible that your FREE? I try to follow Christ, you follow the World right?

I live the way I want to live not the way some book that was developed politically to control people tells me how to live. I believe Christ was nothing morethan a prophet on the same level as Buddha and Mohamed not the son of god, not a zombie Jew, and not my savior.

The book you live your life by makes no sense.

I live the way I want to live not the way some book that was developed politically to control people tells me how to live. I believe Christ was nothing more than a prophet on the same level as Buddha and Mohamed not the son of god, not a zombie Jew, and not my savior.

Oh, well I hope you find happiness in that.

The book you live your life by makes no sense.
OK have a great life dude. Knock me if you want.

I R Andre, is that you in the video? And taking your beliefs in consideration, what's the reason for your avy and sig?

Please do not take the Zeitgeist's and the End Game's as 100% gospel, even though there is a lot of truth in what they say. They spread far too much fear, paranoia and negative energy. Watch them, but do your own research as well. There's a plethora of information available and the internet is the best tool to utilize.

That's what I'm sayin! If you believe the Zeitgeist 100%, you dumb. And if you believe in Christianity on a whim, you're being dumb too.

I'm Christian btw.

chitown4eva wrote:

hahahahahahaha.....
roll.gif
�so jay zsays he was "illuminated" whichsubsequently brainwashed kanye into "seeing the light" forcing him to do the GLOW IN THE DARK tour...........?!
happy.gif

indifferent.gif

ohwell.gif
�you serious b?

I would like to keep this thread open for those that are into this kind of stuff. What are you guys reading now?
I was reading about Einstein, but somehow ended up reading about the vatican.
Recommend me something to read. . . Thanks.

RKO2004: you and I have similar beliefs... I've seen you post in various forums and I applaud you for standing up for Christ when no one else will... I dobelieve that there are factions that are manipulating society, but I also know that while they may have temporary power over things on earth... Christ hasultimate power...

Originally Posted by Beermann2

I would like to keep this thread open for those that are into this kind of stuff. What are you guys reading now?
I was reading about Einstein, but somehow ended up reading about the vatican.
Recommend me something to read. . . Thanks.

I've never been one to read books, but this sopic has me fully interested, so it's no suprise that I'm reading Behold a Pale Horse right now, and Ihave plans on reading more books that my dad read/was reading before he died.

Back
Top Bottom