*Your government has you under a spell. No rly... Proof within this thread. Vol. Wake up*

And now I understand why I never liked Jay-Z. I could never bring myself to like him, no matter when or how I tried.

I watched the video..and I'm kind of lost. I guess you guys think that Jay-Z is a Freemason and Freemasons are evil?
I've seen a thread on here months ago discussing the freemasons and I was surprised to see so many people who thought they're evil.

My brother is one, and so are many men in my church, all I gotta say is don't talk about #*!* you don't know #*!* about.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AJChick23

I watched the video..and I'm kind of lost. I guess you guys think that Jay-Z is a Freemason and Freemasons are evil?
I've seen a thread on here months ago discussing the freemasons and I was surprised to see so many people who thought they're evil.

My brother is one, and so are many men in my church, all I gotta say is don't talk about #*!* you don't know #*!* about.
smh.gif
Just because you know some good people who are Freemasons doesn't mean they represent the group as a whole, or even the real group within thegroup. You can only get so far as a Mason if you really believe in god.

I don't think all freemasons are evil. There is the freemason of the Scottish rite(New York City) who are said to be the Illuminati infiltrating otherlodges and corrupting them. Even George Washington has said that the Freemason from New York have evil intentions.

Can you ask your brother, what do they do in there? If he don't mind. Or if he could drop some knowledge.

Jay z is said to have the boodline of the rich bankers in his family. His story of rage to riches is bull. This is what I have read and heard. So myconclusion is that he had previous knowledge of the financial crisis and he is even stating this before the crisis begins.

Look at the pic of above. look whats he doing with his hand. I have seen pics of many leaders doing the same thing.

Everything powerful is corrupted, the gov, financial institutions, entertainment buisness, clothing industry and especially the internet. You don'tnecessarily have to know about this kind of stuff to know that something isn't right.

Interesting though.

I wonder if anyone has ever approached Jay with questions regarding this topic?

first off, based on the title, i thought you took viagara and woke up with a b0ner.

as for the shirts themselves, they are what they are, marketing. they know dudes will try to represent wearing that lol.

however, even if they actually exist, THERE IS NO WAY JAY-Z is one of them. if he was, he would not be flaunting it like he is.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Everything powerful is corrupted, the gov, financial institutions, entertainment buisness, clothing industry and especially the internet. You don't necessarily have to know about this kind of stuff to know that something isn't right.

Interesting though.

laugh.gif
for what?! Peep the first shirt on page one. It says "questions answered" There's no need to ask him about it. As far as people sayingthat they dont belive it, watch the film at the bottom of page and THEN tell me if you're still in disbelief...

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Everything powerful is corrupted, the gov, financial institutions, entertainment buisness, clothing industry and especially the internet. You don't necessarily have to know about this kind of stuff to know that something isn't right.

Interesting though.

laugh.gif
for what?! Peep the first shirt on page one. It says "questions answered" There's no need to ask him about it. As far as people saying that they dont belive it, watch the film at the bottom of page and THEN tell me if you're still in disbelief...

I peeped those shirts weeks ago. This is not the first time symbolism has been questioned in his clothing. These videos and conspiracies with Jay are not newto me.

The question, even just about the shirt's meaning, would be beneficial to the uneducated, the curious, the parents buying this %$%* for their child, andthe Jay-Z fan who hasn't begun to think about or interpret the meaning of the symbols. Not saying he would answer the question or even allow it to beasked, but its not a stupid question just because it says "questions answered." The avg person/Jay-Z supporter doesn't even know what the damnquestion is.

Interesting though.

laugh.gif
for what?! Peep the first shirt on page one. It says "questions answered" There's no need to ask him about it. As far as people saying that they dont belive it, watch the film at the bottom of page and THEN tell me if you're still in disbelief...

I peeped those shirts weeks ago. This is not the first time symbolism has been questioned in his clothing. These videos and conspiracies with Jay are not new to me.

The question, even just about the shirt's meaning, would be beneficial to the uneducated, the curious, the parents buying this %$%* for their child, and the Jay-Z fan who hasn't begun to think about or interpret the meaning of the symbols. Not saying he would answer the question or even allow it to be asked, but its not a stupid question just because it says "questions answered." The avg person/Jay-Z supporter doesn't even know what the damn question is.

True enough. I just wish people would care about themselves more though... I dont know why, but it bothers me because I can sit up here and tell you thatMcDonnalds and most of the food you eat is toxic, and you'll say "I dont care" and keep eating it. Why?! Why dont people care aboutthemselves?! Because they have been brainwashed. Value yourself as a human being and notice that you are worth more than you think you are.

So is this to plug the new movie coming out? Angels and Demons? Seems like perfect timing.

True enough. I just wish people would care about themselves more though... I dont know why, but it bothers me because I can sit up here and tell you that McDonnalds and most of the food you eat is toxic, and you'll say "I dont care" and keep eating it. Why?! Why dont people care about themselves?! Because they have been brainwashed. Value yourself as a human being and notice that you are worth more than you think you are.

You cant expect people to change their lifestyle just because they found out somethings more harmful then they thought. There's millions of things thatwill eventually hurt us but its easier to just live with it. Take the good with the bad.

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

True enough. I just wish people would care about themselves more though... I dont know why, but it bothers me because I can sit up here and tell you that McDonnalds and most of the food you eat is toxic, and you'll say "I dont care" and keep eating it. Why?! Why dont people care about themselves?! Because they have been brainwashed. Value yourself as a human being and notice that you are worth more than you think you are.

You cant expect people to change their lifestyle just because they found out somethings more harmful then they thought. There's millions of things that will eventually hurt us but its easier to just live with it. Take the good with the bad.

That's the mentality that makes me
smh.gif
value yourself...

Interesting though.

laugh.gif

I peeped those shirts weeks ago. This is not the first time symbolism has been questioned in his clothing. These videos and conspiracies with Jay are not new to me.

The question, even just about the shirt's meaning, would be beneficial to the uneducated, the curious, the parents buying this %$%* for their child, and the Jay-Z fan who hasn't begun to think about or interpret the meaning of the symbols. Not saying he would answer the question or even allow it to be asked, but its not a stupid question just because it says "questions answered." The avg person/Jay-Z supporter doesn't even know what the damn question is.

Ever heard of a guy named G. Craige Lewis? He runs a website and company called Exministries. He's been making these claims about Jay-Z and a bunch ofother hip hop artist for years (5% influence, illuminati, satanic influences, etc.)

Originally Posted by steven42lh

Interesting though.

laugh.gif

Ever heard of a guy named G. Craige Lewis? He runs a website and company called Exministries. He's been making these claims about Jay-Z and a bunch of other hip hop artist for years (5% influence, illuminati, satanic influences, etc.)

Yeh man. I've seen him before. I guess people just make it easier for themselves and think like LuckyP90 thinks...

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

You cant expect people to change their lifestyle just because they found out somethings more harmful then they thought. There's millions of things that will eventually hurt us but its easier to just live with it. Take the good with the bad.

That's the mentality that makes me
smh.gif
value yourself...
So you eat juniper berries and live in a hole? That's about the only things you can do that isn't potentially harmful to yourself. Use acell phone? Studies show that could cause brain cancer. Go outside? The sun can kill you. Stay inside? Lack of vitamin D is bad for you, too. I don't thinkthere is a way to live without putting yourself in some mild danger.

Though I do agree, fast food is garbage.

If this "New World Order" is true, then what will the UN AKA United Nation do about this?

If you don't know what it is, then Google/Wikipedia it....

Back
Top Bottom