*Your government has you under a spell. No rly... Proof within this thread. Vol. Wake up*

eek.gif
eek.gif
What are the chances..

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Second shirt is copped.
eek.gif

THE POST COUNT 666

They are laughing in our faces ...... his one of them MOds BAN
Whoa @%*% I didn't even notice that, that mf'er got a @#$!#++ Illuminati symbol up and everything.
laugh.gif
1a3351e52c3d26fe80a6130f7b5083e2436c6b9.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
2cy1lxy.gif

Anyone also realize what his sig. says
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

They just made a shirt that looked "deep and symbolic" just to give it more add. Marketing kids, marketing

To the OP....smoke some weed and you would have been seen that 97.999% of ppl with power are corrupt and that the ppl that run the world will never be seen.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Second shirt is copped.
eek.gif

THE POST COUNT 666

They are laughing in our faces ...... his one of them MOds BAN
Whoa @%*% I didn't even notice that, that mf'er got a @#$!#++ Illuminati symbol up and everything.
laugh.gif
1a3351e52c3d26fe80a6130f7b5083e2436c6b9.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
2cy1lxy.gif

Anyone also realize what his sig. says
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
OP are you racist???

1. Jay very well could be involved with these cats. The thing is, how did he get on and when?

2. POST THOSE LETTERS FROM PRODIGY, BRO. After hearing HNIC II it seems like P be on some #%!#.

3. These designs came out at a time where Jay doesn't even have controling ownership of the company and is simply an employee.

4. Masonic symbolism and masonry itself is so etched into European and American society that all of us wear their symbols and worship their gods on the regularwithout even knowing it.

5. I've been thinking, and as bad as it sounds I've been starting to get what they're about. The bad part is that they're about keeping whatthey know secret.

6. On a semi-related note, after watching House of Saddam and reading more about the man, I really identify with this guy as a hero of sorts. I mean, he camefrom the streets, got his education, got involved in trying to better his country, and made it into the circles of the Bush's and even the Bourbons.That's why they had to kill him, because he was well on his way to establishing a family that could have held power in various countries for thousands ofyears. As crazy and murderous as Uday was, he was still a G and stood for his family above all, so he would've just been an Arab version of GWB, and Qusaywas a smooth Micheal Corleone type who knew to play his position and he would've ended up being great great grand uncle to the emir of Saudi Arabia,president of Iran, and king of Jordan all at the same time.

Prodigy has been smoking too much for too long. Paranoid conspiracy theories FTL. The simplest answer is usually the best answer. When something gets sointricately webbed that you cannot see it as a whole it is usually not true. I am not saying that there havent been conspiracies in the past, I am just sayingmost of what you hear about conspiracies is completely untrue and is actually propaganda itself.

Originally Posted by tylerdub

Prodigy has been smoking too much for too long. Paranoid conspiracy theories FTL. The simplest answer is usually the best answer. When something gets so intricately webbed that you cannot see it as a whole it is usually not true. I am not saying that there havent been conspiracies in the past, I am just saying most of what you hear about conspiracies is completely untrue and is actually propaganda itself.
dude we live on a ROCK that somehow Floats in a Vacumm of SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE... TALK about being in the middle of nowhere.

Another reason why I dont wear Blac Label clothing. Dudes dont even know what those symbols mean they just like that %$%* because all of the designs on it.

I swear if they put the Nazi logo on any of the shirts dudes wouldnt even notice.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Another reason why I dont wear Blac Label clothing. Dudes dont even know what those symbols mean they just like that %$%* because all of the designs on it.

I swear if they put the Nazi logo on any of the shirts dudes wouldnt even notice.

some blac label stuff is
pimp.gif

They hide everything in plain sight. Look at corporate logos, the Sun, The square, a star. And why they use certain colors.

Back
Top Bottom