YOUNG BUCKS AUCTION:EVERY THING MUST GO

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by Essential1

I don't care if he made $1.2 mil a year or $100k a year for 6 years... Spending your money unwisely and going broke because of it, is his fault 100%.

The dude dropped money to trick out his rental cars..... And when he was in trouble for 200K Fifty loaned him the money... He didn't have too.. And Buck still got in financial trouble... Look at all your friends, how many would do that.

ok bro. you just know everything. lets dead the convo cause you obviously just want to be right and have no idea what youre talking about.

Without 50 Cent, does Young Buck make nearly anything close to whatever money he has?   Short answer... Probably not..

Does he even make it? Probably not (not saying anything about his talent as a rapper, but Buck really had no shot if 50 didn't sign him)

Man gives you opportunity... Gives you fame... Gives you money.... Gives you money when you are struggling... 

Then you end up broke....

Then you go out and say 50 stole money from you, 50 never paid you. Then apologizes for it...

This is a situation of obviousness....

Who's fault is it? Are you trying to say it is 50's?, There is no possible way you can blame him...

You want proof look at Banks and Yayo... They never complained and they seem to get the money they are looking for...
bro, i didnt say he didnt blow his money he made. nor did i say its 50s fault.

im just correcting you guys flawed logic.
youre thinking with your own life as a model.
earned and take home are 2 different terms in regards to money.
but im not even going to entertain a discussion with you.
it would be like discussing astrophysics with an young baby.
It seems like you're just trying to justify his failure. I mean, you said we're thinking with our own life is a model... what's the problem with that? If I was in his situation, I guarantee I wouldn't have went broke. You make it seem as if 50 ruined this man... why would he ruin someone who is making him money? 

I don't care if he made $1.2 mil a year or $100k a year for 6 years... Spending your money unwisely and going broke because of it, is his fault 100%.

The dude dropped money to trick out his rental cars..... And when he was in trouble for 200K Fifty loaned him the money... He didn't have too.. And Buck still got in financial trouble... Look at all your friends, how many would do that.

ok bro. you just know everything. lets dead the convo cause you obviously just want to be right and have no idea what youre talking about.

Without 50 Cent, does Young Buck make nearly anything close to whatever money he has?   Short answer... Probably not..

Does he even make it? Probably not (not saying anything about his talent as a rapper, but Buck really had no shot if 50 didn't sign him)

Man gives you opportunity... Gives you fame... Gives you money.... Gives you money when you are struggling... 

Then you go out and say 50 stole money from you, 50 never paid you. Then apologizes for it...

Who's fault is it? Are you trying to say it is 50's?, There is no possible way you can blame him...

You want proof look at Banks and Yayo... They never complained and they seem to get the money they are looking for...

its not that serious...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

some people dont have common sense and dont understand how the world works.

its not that serious...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

some people dont have common sense and dont understand how the world works.

Originally Posted by Truballa101

Young Buck was a decent artist but theres no way he deserved anymore from 50.

Even though some of his music is appreciated most of it was trash to the general public. He shoulda learned to step his game up or just play his position.

And yeah 8 mil over the course of 6 years is NOTHING to celebs.
You gotta live up to an image, you cant drive around in 20K cars and you gotta provide for ya boys.

It's unfortunate but thats one the perks of being a celebrity.
that was what probably got him in this mess.
if you got money now everyone was/is your friend

Originally Posted by Truballa101

Young Buck was a decent artist but theres no way he deserved anymore from 50.

Even though some of his music is appreciated most of it was trash to the general public. He shoulda learned to step his game up or just play his position.

And yeah 8 mil over the course of 6 years is NOTHING to celebs.
You gotta live up to an image, you cant drive around in 20K cars and you gotta provide for ya boys.

It's unfortunate but thats one the perks of being a celebrity.
that was what probably got him in this mess.
if you got money now everyone was/is your friend

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

lol you guys acting like he got "8 million over 6 years" were straight checks for cash.
you guys have no idea how 50 works.
50 was charging buck for every expense.
i dont feel like breaking it down cause i dont care if ya'll know lol.
but i'll tell you this, buck probally never had more than 100k in his hands at one time.
and how do ya'll pre spend someones money?
like you spend every cent on smart buys for your future. but i'll tell you what, alot of you have loser mentalities.
if youre successful you shouldnt be thinking about spending frugally cause you might fail.
lol@buying 200k houses when you sell 1million records.
you guys...lol
your stupidity amazes me.
Yo Buck I hope the best 4 ya man!

grin.gif
this guy.
just cause you make 100k a month dont mean you had 1.2mil last year to spend.
and taxes arent automatically deducted like that when you're getting paid cash for shows or getting handed cash from your boss.
the show promoters fill out hella paperwork saying "paid xxxxx 25k for a show at xxxx" cause they have accountants and pay lots in taxes every year.
the government has a computer that tracks that and boom you file taxes and you gotta pay all the tax thats taken out usually on normal paychecks (like yours) in one shot.
so if you doin hella shows, sure you might make 200k in a month, but at the end of the year you gotta pay like 800k.
but how do you stack that when you livin show to show?
gotta remember bro. buck aint no 50. 50 is a genius.
and he never had a million at one time in his hands ever. i can tell you that. sad, but thats how it is man.
the more money you make the more you owe.
no disrespect, and thats fine and all, but at the end of the day he still bought hella ignorant !@@%.  Son was a B-List rapper, why have a 150K Bentley? buy a old school fix it up for 30K and keep it moving.  His "i'ma ball out while i can" mentality is why he's in the situation he's in now.  There are plenty of rappers who had less successful careers than him, who've manged to live comfortable.  I mess with dude's music but i just cant feel sorry for him 
ohwell.gif
lol no disrespect, but you just not gettin it man.
"i got a bentley that i only drove 1 time/ 50 BOUGHT IT FOR ME shawty/but its still mine"

you dont know the music game, so how can you comment?
50 bought him a car as a gift, and charged dude for it.
50 charged dude for plane tickets, gas, food, anything and everything. he did the same to yayo and banks but they stayed in line.
same %%%$ that Baby did to BG and Juvenile on cash money.
same %%%$ puff did to every bad boy rapper
and b list rapper? im not a fan of his, but he went platinum and was constantly around 50 in his prime so you just sound salty right now.
and how you gonna judge a man off another mans success? if thats the case you a failure cause youre not your boss.
lol@ thinking young buck walked into a bentley dealership with 150k in a briefcase and left with a car.
and LMAO@thinking old schools cost 30k. cats spend 30k on just the paint, wheels and interior bro.

its easy to stack money and buy houses and cars in your head, but money works a lil different.
Okay you use this as and example but yet I dont see B.G. filing for bankruptucy and he was damn heroin addict.  Never heard about Juve filing for bankruptcy either.  B.G. been outta the spotlight a LOT longer than Buck, so yeah I do understand you're point, but you cant tell me NONE of this is Buck's fault, you just can't.

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

lol you guys acting like he got "8 million over 6 years" were straight checks for cash.
you guys have no idea how 50 works.
50 was charging buck for every expense.
i dont feel like breaking it down cause i dont care if ya'll know lol.
but i'll tell you this, buck probally never had more than 100k in his hands at one time.
and how do ya'll pre spend someones money?
like you spend every cent on smart buys for your future. but i'll tell you what, alot of you have loser mentalities.
if youre successful you shouldnt be thinking about spending frugally cause you might fail.
lol@buying 200k houses when you sell 1million records.
you guys...lol
your stupidity amazes me.
Yo Buck I hope the best 4 ya man!

grin.gif
this guy.
just cause you make 100k a month dont mean you had 1.2mil last year to spend.
and taxes arent automatically deducted like that when you're getting paid cash for shows or getting handed cash from your boss.
the show promoters fill out hella paperwork saying "paid xxxxx 25k for a show at xxxx" cause they have accountants and pay lots in taxes every year.
the government has a computer that tracks that and boom you file taxes and you gotta pay all the tax thats taken out usually on normal paychecks (like yours) in one shot.
so if you doin hella shows, sure you might make 200k in a month, but at the end of the year you gotta pay like 800k.
but how do you stack that when you livin show to show?
gotta remember bro. buck aint no 50. 50 is a genius.
and he never had a million at one time in his hands ever. i can tell you that. sad, but thats how it is man.
the more money you make the more you owe.
no disrespect, and thats fine and all, but at the end of the day he still bought hella ignorant !@@%.  Son was a B-List rapper, why have a 150K Bentley? buy a old school fix it up for 30K and keep it moving.  His "i'ma ball out while i can" mentality is why he's in the situation he's in now.  There are plenty of rappers who had less successful careers than him, who've manged to live comfortable.  I mess with dude's music but i just cant feel sorry for him 
ohwell.gif
lol no disrespect, but you just not gettin it man.
"i got a bentley that i only drove 1 time/ 50 BOUGHT IT FOR ME shawty/but its still mine"

you dont know the music game, so how can you comment?
50 bought him a car as a gift, and charged dude for it.
50 charged dude for plane tickets, gas, food, anything and everything. he did the same to yayo and banks but they stayed in line.
same %%%$ that Baby did to BG and Juvenile on cash money.
same %%%$ puff did to every bad boy rapper
and b list rapper? im not a fan of his, but he went platinum and was constantly around 50 in his prime so you just sound salty right now.
and how you gonna judge a man off another mans success? if thats the case you a failure cause youre not your boss.
lol@ thinking young buck walked into a bentley dealership with 150k in a briefcase and left with a car.
and LMAO@thinking old schools cost 30k. cats spend 30k on just the paint, wheels and interior bro.

its easy to stack money and buy houses and cars in your head, but money works a lil different.
Okay you use this as and example but yet I dont see B.G. filing for bankruptucy and he was damn heroin addict.  Never heard about Juve filing for bankruptcy either.  B.G. been outta the spotlight a LOT longer than Buck, so yeah I do understand you're point, but you cant tell me NONE of this is Buck's fault, you just can't.

i hate when people are on some 'youre wrong and i wont tell you why even tho i know why youre wrong but you should just trust that i know more than you' Astrophysics? its far from being that serious man...

i hate when people are on some 'youre wrong and i wont tell you why even tho i know why youre wrong but you should just trust that i know more than you' Astrophysics? its far from being that serious man...

I cant feel bad for someone who became rich and then lost everything because they managed their $ poorly.

I cant feel bad for someone who became rich and then lost everything because they managed their $ poorly.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

it was to highlight his stupidity.
its a sad day for NT when even simple underhanded insults fly over everyones heads.
lol.
ill break it down
for the record i dont give a fat babys balls about young buck. the #+#@! can eat a **** for all i care.
buck aint the best rapper in the world. and he didnt come in the game with a clean slate.
who knows what the dude owed or whatever.
he got kids. he got a mother. he got siblings.
you buy your moms a house, your sister a car and your child and baby momma for some things,
thats  500k gone in a matter of a heartbeat.
but when buck came in the game he didnt sign for 1,00,000 dollars.
i have no idea what he got but it wasnt that.
and when you sign with a label and get an advance, thats part of your recording budget that you OWE BACK TO THE LABEL.
buck, yayo and banks dont get paid to appear on stage at a 50 cent performance.
that g-unit spinner? 50 charged buck for that when it was stolen. it is what it is.
ya'll only see he "EARNED 8 MIL in 6 YEARS"   "omg he was a millionaire, he should have done this this and this"

"oh no 50, im not going to buy any jewelry. even though our image is that we're rich and live a nice life, im gonna get a modest house and drive a camry even though i been broke all my life and never had nothing"

that sounds really easy to say.
but when you living check to check as young buck was, its easy to spend money fast.
he had a job and he lost his job and couldnt pay his bills.
its not like he had 4million in the bank in 2005 and is broke today in 2010 from fast living.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

it was to highlight his stupidity.
its a sad day for NT when even simple underhanded insults fly over everyones heads.
lol.
ill break it down
for the record i dont give a fat babys balls about young buck. the #+#@! can eat a **** for all i care.
buck aint the best rapper in the world. and he didnt come in the game with a clean slate.
who knows what the dude owed or whatever.
he got kids. he got a mother. he got siblings.
you buy your moms a house, your sister a car and your child and baby momma for some things,
thats  500k gone in a matter of a heartbeat.
but when buck came in the game he didnt sign for 1,00,000 dollars.
i have no idea what he got but it wasnt that.
and when you sign with a label and get an advance, thats part of your recording budget that you OWE BACK TO THE LABEL.
buck, yayo and banks dont get paid to appear on stage at a 50 cent performance.
that g-unit spinner? 50 charged buck for that when it was stolen. it is what it is.
ya'll only see he "EARNED 8 MIL in 6 YEARS"   "omg he was a millionaire, he should have done this this and this"

"oh no 50, im not going to buy any jewelry. even though our image is that we're rich and live a nice life, im gonna get a modest house and drive a camry even though i been broke all my life and never had nothing"

that sounds really easy to say.
but when you living check to check as young buck was, its easy to spend money fast.
he had a job and he lost his job and couldnt pay his bills.
its not like he had 4million in the bank in 2005 and is broke today in 2010 from fast living.

Man, you guys never cease to amaze me at hitting all-time lows...ya'll will throw anybody under the bus

You can't honestly think he handles his own bills?! The same thing has happened to NUMEROUS stars, including Wesley Snipes (he did jail time) and Jermaine Dupri...he owed $2.5 Million, and they came after his stuff too

This is what Buck said to MTV:

"The worst part of this isn't the material stuff — that will all be replaced," Buck said in a statement. "It's what it does to the people around me. They took my kids' PlayStation, my assistants' computers, and baby's mothers' jewelry. They took my home studio so I can't even record.

"I have a new team in place, but I am also paying full attention now," he added. "Nothing like this will ever happen again. This is a huge wake-up call for all entertainers to stay on top of your own trusted employees and team members, and replace anyone that was put in place by your record label if the situation you have goes sour. This IRS situation came about because I trusted accountants, lawyers and managers to handle my business for me while I focused on making music. From now on, I am going to stay on top of my own business.

Man, you guys never cease to amaze me at hitting all-time lows...ya'll will throw anybody under the bus

You can't honestly think he handles his own bills?! The same thing has happened to NUMEROUS stars, including Wesley Snipes (he did jail time) and Jermaine Dupri...he owed $2.5 Million, and they came after his stuff too

This is what Buck said to MTV:

"The worst part of this isn't the material stuff — that will all be replaced," Buck said in a statement. "It's what it does to the people around me. They took my kids' PlayStation, my assistants' computers, and baby's mothers' jewelry. They took my home studio so I can't even record.

"I have a new team in place, but I am also paying full attention now," he added. "Nothing like this will ever happen again. This is a huge wake-up call for all entertainers to stay on top of your own trusted employees and team members, and replace anyone that was put in place by your record label if the situation you have goes sour. This IRS situation came about because I trusted accountants, lawyers and managers to handle my business for me while I focused on making music. From now on, I am going to stay on top of my own business.

I know he's mad, if he would have calmed down and got his head right he would be on tour with G-Unit somewhere overseas right now. Banks buzz is huge doing songs with legends right now what is Buck doing? I can't believe people actually feel bad for him, if I was him...I would have shut the F up, recorded music, went on tour and left it alone. NEVER BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU. 
Getting a plaque for "Get Rich or Die Tryin'" would be real ill to have

I know he's mad, if he would have calmed down and got his head right he would be on tour with G-Unit somewhere overseas right now. Banks buzz is huge doing songs with legends right now what is Buck doing? I can't believe people actually feel bad for him, if I was him...I would have shut the F up, recorded music, went on tour and left it alone. NEVER BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU. 
Getting a plaque for "Get Rich or Die Tryin'" would be real ill to have

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

if I was him...I would have shut the F up, recorded music, went on tour and left it alone. NEVER BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU. 

I'm amazed at how many of ya'll have said this...hypothetically speaking, if you supposed to get $20K a show, but you're only gettin $5K...ya'll wouldn't say a word cause $5K is better than nothing?!
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Jesus, I need to be some of ya'll business managers, cause ya'll ain't got NO sort of heart whatsoever. He aint the first dude to get beat out of money, but I've never seen an artist continue to stick around and get took (besides Wayne)

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

if I was him...I would have shut the F up, recorded music, went on tour and left it alone. NEVER BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU. 

I'm amazed at how many of ya'll have said this...hypothetically speaking, if you supposed to get $20K a show, but you're only gettin $5K...ya'll wouldn't say a word cause $5K is better than nothing?!
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Jesus, I need to be some of ya'll business managers, cause ya'll ain't got NO sort of heart whatsoever. He aint the first dude to get beat out of money, but I've never seen an artist continue to stick around and get took (besides Wayne)

Back
Top Bottom