YOUNG BUCKS AUCTION:EVERY THING MUST GO

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

Originally Posted by Nek32

I will never in my life feel bad for someone who made a substantial amount of money and lost it because they're too ignorant and uneducated to realize what an opportunity they have. He didn't lose it because a natural disaster took out his home and his possessions, he didn't lose it because he had to put up all his assets to pay for a family members medical bills, and he didn't lose it because someone like Bernie Madoff screwed him over.....he lost it because he's an idiot.

I do feel bad for people who lost all their stuff and had no control over it....not idiots who can't manage to have millions of dollars without buying unnecessary material things like enormous diamond necklaces and ridiculously stupid looking gun holsters.
/THREAD

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Louis Vuitton holster?

Wow.

206 haven't seen you here in awhile.

No weirdo, but are you partaking in Octobeard?
nerd.gif
You know it my man.
(and this new generation of NT isnt really my cup of tea. Im still here pretty often, but i feel no need to comment most of the time.) 

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Louis Vuitton holster?

Wow.

206 haven't seen you here in awhile.

No weirdo, but are you partaking in Octobeard?
nerd.gif
You know it my man.
(and this new generation of NT isnt really my cup of tea. Im still here pretty often, but i feel no need to comment most of the time.) 

he made 8 mill in 6 years; living down south is not that expensive, he could of had a nice house, 4-6 cars and other luxuries, and he still could had a lot of money stashed away
but most importantly he should paid his taxes
the IRS is the like mafia except they work for the government

he made 8 mill in 6 years; living down south is not that expensive, he could of had a nice house, 4-6 cars and other luxuries, and he still could had a lot of money stashed away
but most importantly he should paid his taxes
the IRS is the like mafia except they work for the government

Damn if I can get off work im gonna go to the auction and try to pick up some stuff.
Saw him a couple of times at the local hood wing spot on jefferson in his bentley

Damn if I can get off work im gonna go to the auction and try to pick up some stuff.
Saw him a couple of times at the local hood wing spot on jefferson in his bentley

He was a millionaire. Blew it on stupid things and made stupid decisions with it. I will never ever feel bad for someone that does that.

He was a millionaire. Blew it on stupid things and made stupid decisions with it. I will never ever feel bad for someone that does that.

lol you guys acting like he got "8 million over 6 years" were straight checks for cash.
you guys have no idea how 50 works.
50 was charging buck for every expense.
i dont feel like breaking it down cause i dont care if ya'll know lol.
but i'll tell you this, buck probally never had more than 100k in his hands at one time.
and how do ya'll pre spend someones money?
like you spend every cent on smart buys for your future. but i'll tell you what, alot of you have loser mentalities.
if youre successful you shouldnt be thinking about spending frugally cause you might fail.
lol@buying 200k houses when you sell 1million records.
you guys...lol
your stupidity amazes me.

lol you guys acting like he got "8 million over 6 years" were straight checks for cash.
but i'll tell you this, buck probally never had more than 100k in his hands at one time.
like you spend every cent on smart buys for your future. but i'll tell you what, alot of you have loser mentalities.
if youre successful you shouldnt be thinking about spending frugally cause you might fail.
you guys...lol

Originally Posted by likethematrix

you guys...lol
Yo Buck I hope the best 4 ya man!

you guys...lol

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

you guys...lol

grin.gif
this guy.
just cause you make 100k a month dont mean you had 1.2mil last year to spend.
and taxes arent automatically deducted like that when you're getting paid cash for shows or getting handed cash from your boss.
the show promoters fill out hella paperwork saying "paid xxxxx 25k for a show at xxxx" cause they have accountants and pay lots in taxes every year.
the government has a computer that tracks that and boom you file taxes and you gotta pay all the tax thats taken out usually on normal paychecks (like yours) in one shot.
so if you doin hella shows, sure you might make 200k in a month, but at the end of the year you gotta pay like 800k.
but how do you stack that when you livin show to show?
gotta remember bro. buck aint no 50. 50 is a genius.
and he never had a million at one time in his hands ever. i can tell you that. sad, but thats how it is man.
the more money you make the more you owe.

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

you guys...lol

grin.gif
this guy.
just cause you make 100k a month dont mean you had 1.2mil last year to spend.
and taxes arent automatically deducted like that when you're getting paid cash for shows or getting handed cash from your boss.
the show promoters fill out hella paperwork saying "paid xxxxx 25k for a show at xxxx" cause they have accountants and pay lots in taxes every year.
the government has a computer that tracks that and boom you file taxes and you gotta pay all the tax thats taken out usually on normal paychecks (like yours) in one shot.
so if you doin hella shows, sure you might make 200k in a month, but at the end of the year you gotta pay like 800k.
but how do you stack that when you livin show to show?
gotta remember bro. buck aint no 50. 50 is a genius.
and he never had a million at one time in his hands ever. i can tell you that. sad, but thats how it is man.
the more money you make the more you owe.

Back
Top Bottom