YOUNG BUCKS AUCTION:EVERY THING MUST GO

At the end of the day... We all know this....... Anyone who has ever made music or dealt with anyone in music.... One of the first rules you learn is music is a BUSINESS....Hence why it is called the Music Business, Show Business, Music Industry..

It is Young Buck's fault, and his alone... For thinking people would wipe his @#@ for him...

No one put the gun to Buck's head telling him to buy expensive cars, expensive house, jewelry, none of it.

You are in charge of the money you make (knowing how much you make, how much you need to pay in taxes, how much your bills cost, and how much you spend)

Any simpleton knows how to count and know to spend less money than you earn, and put a percentage in the bank.

You can't feel sorry for a guy who has no idea how the music business works, when he wants to be a part of the music business.

Of course he got beat out of some money.. Every artist does.. Including 50... If it was such a big problem when he was boohooing on the phone with 50, he would have said where he thought he was owed....

Especially when you talk ill of the person who holds the contract you are obligated to fulfill.. What idiot does that? Especially when you know you are not the biggest cash cow in your company.

If I still make $8mil in revenue in 6 years... The government takes 35% (we all know the government takes taxes, except Young Buck who doesn't pay them)... I am left with $5mil in 6 years... That is still enough to be a "baller" and save your money..

Your taxes are what you make in the year... Should be the first money you set aside... Then bills, then save some.. Whatever is left over is what you spend on yourself..

It is called being a grown up...Knowing your responsibility, knowing your debts, and knowing what is going on in YOUR business.

It's admirable that he wanted to help the people around him succeed when he made it on... But you also need to realize your money is a limited commodity, and you must sacrifice what you get if you want to help others around you...

We can make excuses about shows, advances, albums, downloading, the IRS.. But there have been hundreds of example before Buck that we were well aware of... Why wasn't he?

People who don't understand business FTL.

At the end of the day... We all know this....... Anyone who has ever made music or dealt with anyone in music.... One of the first rules you learn is music is a BUSINESS....Hence why it is called the Music Business, Show Business, Music Industry..

It is Young Buck's fault, and his alone... For thinking people would wipe his @#@ for him...

No one put the gun to Buck's head telling him to buy expensive cars, expensive house, jewelry, none of it.

You are in charge of the money you make (knowing how much you make, how much you need to pay in taxes, how much your bills cost, and how much you spend)

Any simpleton knows how to count and know to spend less money than you earn, and put a percentage in the bank.

You can't feel sorry for a guy who has no idea how the music business works, when he wants to be a part of the music business.

Of course he got beat out of some money.. Every artist does.. Including 50... If it was such a big problem when he was boohooing on the phone with 50, he would have said where he thought he was owed....

Especially when you talk ill of the person who holds the contract you are obligated to fulfill.. What idiot does that? Especially when you know you are not the biggest cash cow in your company.

If I still make $8mil in revenue in 6 years... The government takes 35% (we all know the government takes taxes, except Young Buck who doesn't pay them)... I am left with $5mil in 6 years... That is still enough to be a "baller" and save your money..

Your taxes are what you make in the year... Should be the first money you set aside... Then bills, then save some.. Whatever is left over is what you spend on yourself..

It is called being a grown up...Knowing your responsibility, knowing your debts, and knowing what is going on in YOUR business.

It's admirable that he wanted to help the people around him succeed when he made it on... But you also need to realize your money is a limited commodity, and you must sacrifice what you get if you want to help others around you...

We can make excuses about shows, advances, albums, downloading, the IRS.. But there have been hundreds of example before Buck that we were well aware of... Why wasn't he?

LOL at the people saying $8 million over 6 years is not a lot of money! The average person in the US probably makes $35k/year. Celebrity or not, he is a human and was making a huge income. I would be shocked if anyone on this board has or will make that much money over that period of time...or even in their whole life. Some CEOs of big corporations don't even make that much.

LOL at the people saying $8 million over 6 years is not a lot of money! The average person in the US probably makes $35k/year. Celebrity or not, he is a human and was making a huge income. I would be shocked if anyone on this board has or will make that much money over that period of time...or even in their whole life. Some CEOs of big corporations don't even make that much.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Man, nobody making that much money is in control of their own money. YES, it IS his money, but who do you know that makes millions and actually takes care of their own finances?!

...and like I said, he's not the first star that has had somebody drop the ball. Countless people have. There's been tons of times where the left hand didn't know what the right hand was doing. Hell, here in Indianapolis, they closed all the Popeye's chicken restaurants because they owed $175K in back taxes...closed 'em all last month.

We @ NT have ALWAYS played this "holier-than-thou" role, and have always felt like telling people what to do with their money, or how to budget it/spend it, and 9/10, they don't even have their %*%* together.

Do I feel sorry for him? No...hell, I dont even know him. Even now, he's prob.got more than I've got! But, I dont make it my business to kick people while they're down, and ya'll seem to thrive off that and negativity as a whole.

Long story short: "Judge not lest ye be judged"

Originally Posted by Essential1

Man, nobody making that much money is in control of their own money. YES, it IS his money, but who do you know that makes millions and actually takes care of their own finances?!

...and like I said, he's not the first star that has had somebody drop the ball. Countless people have. There's been tons of times where the left hand didn't know what the right hand was doing. Hell, here in Indianapolis, they closed all the Popeye's chicken restaurants because they owed $175K in back taxes...closed 'em all last month.

We @ NT have ALWAYS played this "holier-than-thou" role, and have always felt like telling people what to do with their money, or how to budget it/spend it, and 9/10, they don't even have their %*%* together.

Do I feel sorry for him? No...hell, I dont even know him. Even now, he's prob.got more than I've got! But, I dont make it my business to kick people while they're down, and ya'll seem to thrive off that and negativity as a whole.

Long story short: "Judge not lest ye be judged"

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Pretty much all of them.

Stupid quote, sorry Cam.

Pretty much all of them.

Stupid quote, sorry Cam.

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Pretty much all of them.

Stupid quote, sorry Cam.

I aint trippin...to each his own.

Like I said, I've never met a person with a lot of money who actually sits down and personally writes their own checks. I HAVE met people who have their own accounts who handle those matters for them (or at least they're supposed to)

At my new job, we speak to people all day & have to take financial statements....it amazes me when MARRIED COUPLES (the man or woman...usually the woman) has NO IDEA how much the mortgage is, car payment(s), or how much they have in savings, because their husband does all the bills.....and this is on a much larger scale. Imagine if they actually had money...

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Pretty much all of them.

Stupid quote, sorry Cam.

I aint trippin...to each his own.

Like I said, I've never met a person with a lot of money who actually sits down and personally writes their own checks. I HAVE met people who have their own accounts who handle those matters for them (or at least they're supposed to)

At my new job, we speak to people all day & have to take financial statements....it amazes me when MARRIED COUPLES (the man or woman...usually the woman) has NO IDEA how much the mortgage is, car payment(s), or how much they have in savings, because their husband does all the bills.....and this is on a much larger scale. Imagine if they actually had money...

Award presented to Young Buck Certified sales over 1 million

what a fall
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

How is a man losing everything funny to y'all? 
30t6p3b.gif

Because this guy is an idiot. Plain and simple. He should lose his stuff. This dude made upwards of $8 Milli a year and he couldn't pay $160k in taxes? Give me a break...I made less than $100k last year and still managed to pay off $24k in taxes. He deserves to lose his stuff. I'm a taxpayer and have no regard whatsoever for people that don't pay their taxes...no matter how immoral the whole thing seems. If I gotta pay my taxes, so does this guy. Guy made millions...was an international superstar...sick debut...and still failed. Unbelievable.

And, I hardly think he's losing 'everything'. He's losing some crap that he most definitely could live without (and if it were me, I'd be stoked to get rid of that crap to get the IRS off my back). Pictures and painting and jewelry? He's paying his dues. If he were losing his house (which I'm sure is massive), then that's a different story. Honestly, I'm sure dude could care less about what the feds seized. Seriously? An al pacino 'scarface' picture? He's probably laughin at all those people buying his crap.

And I'm not just hating just to hate, I support this guy. I have HARD copies of his first two albums. I'm listing to Straight Outta Cashville right this minute. But dude broke the rules. He deserves to pay just like anybody that don't pay their taxes.

30t6p3b.gif

Because this guy is an idiot. Plain and simple. He should lose his stuff. This dude made upwards of $8 Milli a year and he couldn't pay $160k in taxes? Give me a break...I made less than $100k last year and still managed to pay off $24k in taxes. He deserves to lose his stuff. I'm a taxpayer and have no regard whatsoever for people that don't pay their taxes...no matter how immoral the whole thing seems. If I gotta pay my taxes, so does this guy. Guy made millions...was an international superstar...sick debut...and still failed. Unbelievable.

And, I hardly think he's losing 'everything'. He's losing some crap that he most definitely could live without (and if it were me, I'd be stoked to get rid of that crap to get the IRS off my back). Pictures and painting and jewelry? He's paying his dues. If he were losing his house (which I'm sure is massive), then that's a different story. Honestly, I'm sure dude could care less about what the feds seized. Seriously? An al pacino 'scarface' picture? He's probably laughin at all those people buying his crap.

And I'm not just hating just to hate, I support this guy. I have HARD copies of his first two albums. I'm listing to Straight Outta Cashville right this minute. But dude broke the rules. He deserves to pay just like anybody that don't pay their taxes.

Originally Posted by JTPlatnum

30t6p3b.gif

Can't front...first thing I was lookin for was cars on that list! Surprised there were none, or a house or two

Originally Posted by JTPlatnum

30t6p3b.gif

Can't front...first thing I was lookin for was cars on that list! Surprised there were none, or a house or two

Back
Top Bottom