YOUNG BUCKS AUCTION:EVERY THING MUST GO

laugh.gif
@thinking Jay Z rides around in that Jeep on a regular basis

roll.gif
@thinking celebs don't have to try to live up to whatever image they portray in their music etc

laugh.gif

roll.gif
@thinking celebs don't have to try to live up to whatever image they portray in their music etc

Originally Posted by Executive76

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

-  "have to" are strong words.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

-  "have to" are strong words.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by pdot

likethematrix wrote:

its easy to stack money and buy houses and cars in your head, but money works a lil different.

THIS.
Honestly, being a rapper has to be a hard job, especially when it comes to finances.

- honestly huh?........how so?

Because so much of being a rapper is about image.
You have to have so much jewelry, drive a certain car, wear certain clothes, and so on...

Rap fans are so fickle, they'll turn on you for any reason.

Everybody's always testing you... You're at the club, somebody bumps you, you don't do anything back, "Awww so-and-so ain't gangster"

You're driving around in a car that's less than $80K... "Awww so-and-so is broke."

Kanye said it best: "I can't even go to the grocery store w/o some ones that clean & a shirt with a team."

And, as far as finances go, what's the career span for most hit rapper? A few years, maybe 5 if you're lucky... Then, what are you supposed to do when you still have to stunt?

"I saw so-and-so [who was hot 3 years ago] working at a Wells Fargo branch... Man, he fell off! HAHA"

Then, you have to deal with shady execs, managers, accountants, promoters, and whoever else comes along.

And you're giving straight cash $$$ to people who more often than not have never been exposed to that type of money or business.

likethematrix wrote:

its easy to stack money and buy houses and cars in your head, but money works a lil different.

THIS.
Honestly, being a rapper has to be a hard job, especially when it comes to finances.

You have to have so much jewelry, drive a certain car, wear certain clothes, and so on...

Everybody's always testing you... You're at the club, somebody bumps you, you don't do anything back, "Awww so-and-so ain't gangster"

You're driving around in a car that's less than $80K... "Awww so-and-so is broke."

Kanye said it best: "I can't even go to the grocery store w/o some ones that clean & a shirt with a team."

And, as far as finances go, what's the career span for most hit rapper? A few years, maybe 5 if you're lucky... Then, what are you supposed to do when you still have to stunt?

"I saw so-and-so [who was hot 3 years ago] working at a Wells Fargo branch... Man, he fell off! HAHA"

Then, you have to deal with shady execs, managers, accountants, promoters, and whoever else comes along.

And you're giving straight cash $$$ to people who more often than not have never been exposed to that type of money or business.

likethematrix wrote:

THIS.

thank you. im assuming youre over 25 with a reply like that. cause these other dudes are preteens thinking they know how cash works in the world.
the main thing people are forgetting is young buck is a ghetto @*# !$#%*. he is from nashville, tennessee, used to hang out with juvenile and cash money then got hooked up with 50 outta the blue.
the dude was broke for a long time.
@seasonedvet
 education on finance and wealth?  the dude was eating caviar in japan with 50cent smokin kush and partying. if that was "you", i doubt you would have the same mind frame you have today. how could a common man know how rich people think?
and really 8mil in 6 years compared to 50s what... 500 mill earned in the same time frame is kinda sad and insulting i feel.
thats like your friend hires you to his company and makes 1000 dollars on a job you both worked on and only paid you 50 bucks.
think about that slim.

likethematrix wrote:

THIS.

thank you. im assuming youre over 25 with a reply like that. cause these other dudes are preteens thinking they know how cash works in the world.
the main thing people are forgetting is young buck is a ghetto @*# !$#%*. he is from nashville, tennessee, used to hang out with juvenile and cash money then got hooked up with 50 outta the blue.
@seasonedvet
 education on finance and wealth?  the dude was eating caviar in japan with 50cent smokin kush and partying. if that was "you", i doubt you would have the same mind frame you have today. how could a common man know how rich people think?
and really 8mil in 6 years compared to 50s what... 500 mill earned in the same time frame is kinda sad and insulting i feel.
thats like your friend hires you to his company and makes 1000 dollars on a job you both worked on and only paid you 50 bucks.
think about that slim.

well most of 50s money came from his vitamin water deal not from music. Look at Em he sold way more records than 50 but doesnt have near the money. So your 1000 to 50 bucks comparison is way off cause they didnt make that money from the same job. 50 invested in a company that blew up.

well most of 50s money came from his vitamin water deal not from music. Look at Em he sold way more records than 50 but doesnt have near the money. So your 1000 to 50 bucks comparison is way off cause they didnt make that money from the same job. 50 invested in a company that blew up.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

likethematrix wrote:

THIS.

@seasonedvet
think about that slim.

.........see yall Monday. the weekend's here early for me.

Back
Top Bottom