[| -- You better WATCH who your talking about when your on the Phone (VIDEO) -- |]

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Thats disgusting behavior though. On the part of the big dude and the pussified crowd.
Nah the biggest offender in the video is undoubtedly the woman in camo. How are you going to cut the line & then spit in the managers facelike she was in the right. Even if she was in the right (which she clearly was not) she was out of line. I hope she got some time for her involvement in this.

As for the crowd, I spotted two, count em' TWO bigger dudes just standing there all scared. There was one BIG @#( dude directly behind the action. All hehad to do is jump on the big dudes back and wrestle him down. If you look closely you can see him pawing at the dude as if he wanted to do something but he wastoo scared.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by jaysonmytoes713

bro i am 6'1 and weigh 235. I grew up in Southeast Houston.
Hands are in stock and ready to serve

You got the Juice now....
smokin.gif

Sike nah...sit your corny self down...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

that first punch looked brutal though. truthfully theres power in numbers and its just wrong to see someone get beat down like that. 1 hit to a temple or tothe wrong part of the face coulda killed that man and 9-10 people just stood around and didn't do nothing. i'm pretty sure they were all waiting on 1person to take the inatitive to do something first then the rest would have helped.

this is the reason why i let alot of stuff slide nowadays though. too many crazy people willing to flipout over stuff not going crazy over.

dude probably thought his "friends" were going to help him the way he threw his phone down. if one of my boys were getting they +** beat, id jump ineasy. BUT i would first assess the situation first. do a head count (2 black folk, room full of white folk), any weapons around (chairs, tables, etc), andwhere the exits are at, then i just start swinging fists, chairs, tables, bottles, etc. bet if one person would have jumped in, everybody else would havefollowed suit also. that how it work where im from, but somebody always end up running to the car to get the cal and somebody end up dead or in the hospitalover some pizza.

dude took 3 Ls that night.
-got his +** beat
-broke his phone
-didnt get no pizza

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

Pizza must have crack in or something cuz, my first step would've been toward that door soon as fat-boy walked toward the counter.

At least that dumb dude got 4 years in jail, hope it was worth it...i swear people be hella dumb. That was a grown woman and man, had to be in the 30s atleast, i know 10 year olds that are more mature. If i was a bystander i would of stayed, got my pizza, and eat it later while telling someone about wha ti saw

Disgusting
smh.gif

I mean, did the lady not see the long @#+ line in the store? And then she spits on another person?! There's no way to explain their actions besides purestupidity and savageness.

Dude was a convict, did yall expect him to act rational. We he did was nothing new to him, he looked perfectly happy beating up dude.

1st. Dude shouldnt of said any thing to the lady. Every action has a reaction

2nd. The lady was wearing camo, i dont know any sane black people still wearin camo.

3rd. Dude should of just let his pride go, and ran. He made a mistake, some people are psycho.

Dude got 4 years= Justice White dude prob got a settlement. Situation was terrible and wrong, but hey that's life!!

You know when a kid cuts them self because they feel like they have no control over their life, that's what the phone throw symbolized "to me".He put his head down, like why did i speak out again.

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

fraij da 5 11 wrote:

indifferent.gif
at all those *****made SMART dudes standing there
watching a guy get his head beat in... If youre not gonna do anything, leave. 9 guys just sitting there holding spot in line while someone getting brain
damage.
smh.gif

"Mind ya' business, thats all....Just mind ya' business"
I'm saying though..y'all don't sit up here and act like you would've intervened if you saw that big black bald mother!*@&#@ just walk in like that.
Unless you KNOW for a fact you could whup dude, you would just stand there like everyone else.

Like i said if youre gonna just sit there while a dude is getting beat senseless thats a B move... Someone could have at least snuck out the doorand called the cops to let em know Bob Sapp was puttin in work on some guy at the local pizza spot.

Back
Top Bottom