[| -- You better WATCH who your talking about when your on the Phone (VIDEO) -- |]

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

Good for that guy.. He shouldn't had said anything about the lady in the camo.

So if you were there in a line up, and you waiting just like everyone else and this woman cuts in front of you, you not saying anything??

That's exactly how people end up getting shot.

Big dude think he a bully till he catch a slug in the face.

indifferent.gif
at all those *****made dudes standing there watching a guy get his head beat in... If youre not gonna do anything, leave. 9 guys just sitting there holdingspot in line while someone getting brain damage.
smh.gif

a damn shame
smh.gif

but

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

roll.gif
roll.gif
at him throw his phone down like he was finna pop off
roll.gif

But ill be damned if that wasn't funny as hell.
roll.gif

But yea "we've got to do better"

That guy should be brought in the back and shot. So should the woman just to prove a point. Useless scums of society.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

indifferent.gif
at all those *****made SMART dudes standing there watching a guy get his head beat in... If youre not gonna do anything, leave. 9 guys just sitting there holding spot in line while someone getting brain damage.
smh.gif

"Mind ya' business, thats all....Just mind ya' business"

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

I would have ran after the first hit
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i would have left soon as i seen that big !$# bamma walk in the store. im sure it had a back door or some +$!#

Originally Posted by jaysonmytoes713

bro i am 6'1 and weigh 235. I grew up in Southeast Houston.
Hands are in stock and ready to serve

You got the Juice now....
smokin.gif

Sike nah...sit your corny self down...

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

indifferent.gif
at all those *****made SMART dudes standing there watching a guy get his head beat in... If youre not gonna do anything, leave. 9 guys just sitting there holding spot in line while someone getting brain damage.
smh.gif

I'm saying though..y'all don't sit up here and act like you would've intervened if you saw that big black bald mother!*@&#@just walk in like that.
Unless you KNOW for a fact you could whup dude, you would just stand there like everyone else.

anyone ever notice when fight vids are posted, us black folks are always the ones starting something? idk how to feel about that.
tired.gif

that 1st punch had that lagarette blount-like (1st name sp?) force behind it.

Originally Posted by jaysonmytoes713

bro i am 6'1 and weigh 235. I grew up in Southeast Houston.
Hands are in stock and ready to serve

You got the Juice now....
smokin.gif

Sike nah...sit your corny self down...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

fraij da 5 11 wrote:

indifferent.gif
at all those *****made SMART dudes standing there
watching a guy get his head beat in... If youre not gonna do anything, leave. 9 guys just sitting there holding spot in line while someone getting brain
damage.
smh.gif

I'm saying though..y'all don't sit up here and act like you would've intervened if you saw that big black bald mother!*@&#@ just walk in like that.
Unless you KNOW for a fact you could whup dude, you would just stand there like everyone else.

TRUE.. but you cant say if a big white boy was whoopin on a black dude INFRONT of a group of black dudes NO ONE would have done anything =/
as easy he sucker punched dude, it would only have taken a couple *$#*$ to handle that white boy.. lets be serious

black on black would be a different story
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Sorry, But the ONLY way im jumping into a fight is If....

1) The person getting served is a CLOSE friend or family member
2) Its a man hitting a Woman (I wouldnt fight the man, i'd just step in)

Back
Top Bottom