[| -- You better WATCH who your talking about when your on the Phone (VIDEO) -- |]

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by Olvera23

I'm no where near that guys size but I guarantee I wouldn't have just stood there and got slapped around like a B_.

4 years though? seriously....
yes you would.

if you ever been dropped in your life, when you come to you aint know where you at. son probably thought he just step into the pizza joint.

plus it look like dude caught him on the jaw = instant knock out
cosign this. It's funny when people say it would have been different if they were in that position. DUH! You already know the otherperson's actions. Of course you would have ran as soon as you saw that dude. However, at that moment, you would have had no idea that this dude was aboutto punch the living daylights out of you. I mean how many times in one's life is one in this sort of situation? Same outcome would have happened to 99.9%of people. No doubt in my mind.

laugh.gif

Hilarious.

Originally Posted by jaysonmytoes713

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

bro i am 6'1 and weigh 235. I grew up in Southeast Houston.
Hands are in stock and ready to serve

You got the Juice now....
smokin.gif

Sike nah...sit your corny self down...
somethin is telling me you are hella weak man. E- nerd. u need some {}
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Shut up son.

Anyways,
eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
at the video.

smokin.gif

I've probably had more sex this month than you've had in your lifetime...

My penis is in stock, Ready to serve.....Inform your female (if you even have one)

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

!%+! that %+@!% with the camo/ her boyfriend
dirtbags like them don't deserve to live with civilized people
word
tired.gif

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Dude was a convict, did yall expect him to act rational. We he did was nothing new to him, he looked perfectly happy beating up dude.

1st. Dude shouldnt of said any thing to the lady. Every action has a reaction

2nd. The lady was wearing camo, i dont know any sane black people still wearin camo.

3rd. Dude should of just let his pride go, and ran. He made a mistake, some people are psycho.

Dude got 4 years= Justice White dude prob got a settlement. Situation was terrible and wrong, but hey that's life!!
...from what I've read before...dude said something on the phone... something about being late b/c someone cut the line...and the ladyoverheard

and other dude is the true definition of simp.....doing 4 yrs simply b/c his girl got mad at someone and told him to beat the guy up.

black people sometimes
smh.gif

EDIT: after reading most of the pages, the fact that many of you find this hilarious is just wrong.

savages
smh.gif

smokin.gif

I've probably had more sex this month than you've had in your lifetime...

My penis is in stock, Ready to serve.....Inform your female (if you even have one)

eatingpopcorn.gif

- people kill me with the BS sucker punch accusations (word to Carmelo). i mean when her boyfriend walked in everyone in the restaurant knew exactly what wasabout to go down (even potentially). so why let dude get in your face and not have the mind to protect yourself. was he not ready for the punch? sure, butthats his fault, that doenst make it a sucker punch.

- maybe if he wasnt paying mr. cool guy still on the phone trying to play it off he could have tried to protect himself or run, instead he sits there with hisjaw out and the other guy gets 4 years
smh.gif

- and no, its not funny. but the dude on the phone had the embarrassment coming to him. dont worry about why she cut in line you'll get your pizza soonenough. i let people cut in front of me in line all the time (mostly old white folks), its just not worth the headache to me.

- the fight? eh? physical altercations happen all the time....protect yourself, or shut your big mouth.

- personally i think the dude with the phone deserved it (some of it). but to put myself into his shoes..............hmmmm, so if i was a loud mouthed whitedude popping off on the phone about some crackhead looking black chick in camo that happened to hear what i was saying about her, id keep my mouth shut once igot caught. but once she hit me all bets were off and id have tried to lay her %!@ out in front of ole boy, i mean by the time she hit him ole boy was alreadyready to fight so might as well jump it of.......

*EDIT*

- oh and
smh.gif
@ the drug dealer comment from the narrator. last time i checked selling drugs does not make you tough
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Dude was a convict, did yall expect him to act rational. We he did was nothing new to him, he looked perfectly happy beating up dude.

2nd. The lady was wearing camo, i dont know any sane black people still wearin camo.

3rd. Dude should of just let his pride go, and ran. He made a mistake, some people are psycho.

Dude got 4 years= Justice White dude prob got a settlement. Situation was terrible and wrong, but hey that's life!!
...from what I've read before...dude said something on the phone... something about being late b/c someone cut the line...and the lady overheard

and other dude is the true definition of simp.....doing 4 yrs simply b/c his girl got mad at someone and told him to beat the guy up.

smokin.gif

...from what I've read before...dude said something on the phone... something about being late b/c someone cut the line...and the lady overheard

are you the type of dude that would sit there and let their lady get disrespected huh?

if some dude disrespects my lady, we having words. if dude starts popping off at the mouth we fighting.

bet dude wouldnt have man handled him if he didnt throw his phone down like he was going to do something.

are you the type of dude that would sit there and let their lady get disrespected huh?
Are you really trying to defend the dude in the video who was stated as a convicted drug dealer who served hard time before the incident and iscurrently serving 4 years now?
indifferent.gif

And yep, it really looked like his lady was getting disrespected
eyes.gif
....she cuts in line and the dude makes one innocent comment to whoever's he's talkingto on the phone.

You sound like some dude I wouldn't like in real life
grin.gif

if some dude disrespects my lady, we having words. if dude starts popping off at the mouth we fighting.

bet dude wouldnt have man handled him if he didnt throw his phone down like he was going to do something.

i must have missed it...where in the video was she disrespected...

smokin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom