[| -- You better WATCH who your talking about when your on the Phone (VIDEO) -- |]

smh.gif
They don't deserve to live around civilians

homie had 20 opportunities to leave and soon as that woman signaled her man to come in - he just kept talking even after getting punched in the face from her.homie should've took the L and left without a pizza i aint sayin what happened was right but he could've deaded it by leaving

LOL @ those other dude's just standing in line like nothings happening.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

eh... seen this before..

wasn't funny then...isn't now
thats for damn sure, and with as many people there, no one cared to do anything?

Hey_

smh.gif
@ all those bystanders.

Shoulda been like Dave Chappelle:

"Rush 'im! He can't *** on all of us."

Julius F. Wrek

Originally Posted by jtc85

homie had 20 opportunities to leave and soon as that woman signaled her man to come in - he just kept talking even after getting punched in the face from her. homie should've took the L and left without a pizza i aint sayin what happened was right but he could've deaded it by leaving

But why should he leave? He never did anything wrong.

smh.gif

im even more disgusted that dude just stood there and let him beat on him like that....i mean damn, you may not have a chance in the end.... but try something
smh.gif

...and it looked like dude was standing there with people he knew too, bc they were talking before...............just
smh.gif
at everything in the damn vid
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

GOT DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!

SMH @ all those dudes just watching
tired.gif
smh.gif

the cashier
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
The hell are they suppose to do? why should they defend someone who won't even defend themselves?

Originally Posted by emkay

homie had 20 opportunities to leave and soon as that woman signaled her man to come in - he just kept talking even after getting punched in the face from her. homie should've took the L and left without a pizza i aint sayin what happened was right but he could've deaded it by leaving

you right. there was a million things wrong with that video from the bystanders pretending like it wasn't happening to the manager just letting it go downin his restaurant to sister souljah and warren sapp acting like some vigilantes -

Originally Posted by emkay

you right. there was a million things wrong with that video from the bystanders pretending like it wasn't happening to the manager just letting it go down in his restaurant to sister souljah and warren sapp acting like some vigilantes -

roll.gif
Kudos if you're white...because that makes this 30934890x funnier ifyou are

Son said Sister souljah....hell nahhhh

Daaaaaamn buddy ran behind the counter with the quickness

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
at that ghetto trash putting her hands on that dude. Would've been nice if dude had the biscuit and bucked dude and his girl

Back
Top Bottom