Yo NT, Did you know Gandi was racist?

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Did you know jesus was a racist as well excerpt from messine tablet, on the white man, " he smells of wet dog and washeth thine body with nectars that smell of animals. On the black man " there was hen and fowl in the shed, the Moor came into town and all the birds were cooked and they smelled of heat and they ripped the bones clean of meat and poured liquid spice over the edges sucking the marrow out like savages". Jesus on asians, they came to thine waist and participated in all mathmatical affairs in the Bazaar conquering all upon thine parents whip".

roll.gif

Did you know jesus was a racist as well excerpt from messine tablet, on the white man, " he smells of wet dog and washeth thine body with nectars that smell of animals. On the black man " there was hen and fowl in the shed, the Moor came into town and all the birds were cooked and they smelled of heat and they ripped the bones clean of meat and poured liquid spice over the edges sucking the marrow out like savages". Jesus on asians, they came to thine waist and participated in all mathmatical affairs in the Bazaar conquering all upon thine parents whip".

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by Nash

I dunno how true this is but I wouldn't be surprised. Indians look down on black people
this. i've worked with a lot of indians and none of them had met a black person they couldn't look down on. 

i know a bunch of indians and none of them act this way.

Word. I look down on all people, even my own kind. I don't discriminate in that department.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

I dunno how true this is but I wouldn't be surprised. Indians look down on black people
this. i've worked with a lot of indians and none of them had met a black person they couldn't look down on. 

i know a bunch of indians and none of them act this way.

Word. I look down on all people, even my own kind. I don't discriminate in that department.
smokin.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Cite sources homie.

Cite sources homie.

eek.gif
roll.gif

Seriously though, only white people can be racist. 
nerd.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

Seriously though, only white people can be racist. 
nerd.gif

Was that the truth though?

what if the inmates were indeed dirty or were almost animal like cause well....... they are in jail

Was that the truth though?

what if the inmates were indeed dirty or were almost animal like cause well....... they are in jail

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Cite sources homie.

this guy
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Cite sources homie.

this guy
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm Indian and 2 of my cousins are married to and have children with a black spouse. And my aunt is dating a black man. Maybe some of the old fashioned Indians are that way but my family doesn't really discriminate against a certain race, just against stupid people
laugh.gif

I'm Indian and 2 of my cousins are married to and have children with a black spouse. And my aunt is dating a black man. Maybe some of the old fashioned Indians are that way but my family doesn't really discriminate against a certain race, just against stupid people
laugh.gif

That was great
laugh.gif

That was great
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom